Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Thx for the support guys I did it that's the most I've ever struggled on a TT game and I've played most of them

ManBat posted: »

It glitched out for me once and wouldn't let me turn it at all, try restartin the scene.

• Looks pretty damn good. I hope Mr. Freeze has some really cheesy ices puns like in Batman & Robin and "What killed the dinosaurs? The ice age."

I am also very interested on what is going to separate the Pact. I wonder if it'll be more Batman than SANCTUS. I am curious to see if any classic villain is a SANCTUS goon.

• Wish I didn't have responsibilities so I could just hibernate until the 23rd.

• Haha no problem! Ty for the status update tho!

Sbs1280 posted: »

Thx for the support guys I did it that's the most I've ever struggled on a TT game and I've played most of them

• edited January 2018

I am ready. Engage Cowl.

And did I menton this is probably my favourite Key Art from Telltale?

Another thing: Excited to see Freeze in combat. Finally.

• Well I will be honest, first time ever I took vacation from work for a release date of a game. But I am sure it will be worth it.. maybe something to consider? :)

Gartives posted: »

I always play new episode as soon as it is available on PS4 in my timezone, so usually it means I am playing it at night betweem 12am and 3

• So it's really going out on 23? :/

• edited January 2018

It's good advice and something I considered, but I decided it adds to the expirience, when I am 'saving Gotham' by night and then arriving late to the office with bags undred my eyes, looking like I was attending a really good party the previous evening and no one, except my friends, knows what I was really doing in that time ;-)

19Street95 posted: »

Well I will be honest, first time ever I took vacation from work for a release date of a game. But I am sure it will be worth it.. maybe something to consider?

• Почему так долго?!
    За что я платил деньги?!
    Уже пятый должен выйти, а до сих пор нет точной даты выхода 4 эпизода!
    Зачем вы уволили 90 человек, если у вас нет рук, что бы сделать продукт?
    МЫ ТРЕБУЕМ ТОЧНУУЮ ДАТУ ВЫХОДА 4 И 5 ЭПИЗОДОВ ИГРЫ BATMAN THE ENEMY WITHIN !

• From what we were told, the layoffs did not affect the team working on Batman. The release schedule of these episodes has been about the same as episodes in their previous games. The reason this episode took so long, was the holiday break. In response to that last statement, they cannot set exact dates for the episodes ahead of time because they are still working on them. Rather than set dates and then have to delay them later, they just wait until they know for sure.

MorgunFS posted: »

Почему так долго?! За что я платил деньги?! Уже пятый должен выйти, а до сих пор нет точной даты выхода 4 эпизода! Зачем вы уволили 90 ч

• edited January 2018

Haha, sounds fair! Well just take care and let the hype live until we get to play the episode.

Anybody who knows when we can expect the first youtube videos to come out on episode 4? I dont want to get spoiled so will stay off the forums then.

It's good advice and something I considered, but I decided it adds to the expirience, when I am 'saving Gotham' by night and then arriving l

• I'm fellin' the major choice, and i'm definitely choose the right side of this picture, "Let's hit 'em with the Hein!" and go The Pact B)

• edited January 2018

Уместный вопль на уместном языке в уместной теме с проставленными под ней точными датами выхода трейлера и самого эпизода. XD
    "Вы" можете требовать что угодно, разрабы никому ничего не "должны", тем более работать в праздники. Эпизоды выходят с интервалами примерно в полтора месяца, если качество требует большего кол-ва времени, я выберу качество, а не скорость. =P
    Не нравится - не покупайте, не играйте, лол

MorgunFS posted: »

Почему так долго?! За что я платил деньги?! Уже пятый должен выйти, а до сих пор нет точной даты выхода 4 эпизода! Зачем вы уволили 90 ч

• Или ждите всех эпизодов и потом играйте если у вас нет терепния, чтоб не ныть после окончания каждого эпизода!

Tiefling posted: »

Уместный вопль на уместном языке в уместной теме с проставленными под ней точными датами выхода трейлера и самого эпизода. XD "Вы" можете т

• My version of art :)

• ВНЕЗАПНО РУССКИЕ! Пользуясь возможностью, передам привет своей маме и собаке на родном языке.

My poor baby boy John becomes a villain :( Goddamnit, I was really hoping our relationship could go somewhere... nicer.

• лол. Тут половина пользователей не очень тайно русские? XD

He isn't a villain yet. Things looks grim for him, true, but I still have a little hope he could become my Robin, lol. =P Besides, TT loves to make things look more sinister than they really are. They posted John's picture with batarang last time before e3 release, and set in comment something like "Uh-oh, this doesn't look good!". But he was just learning to throw batarangs. that's all, nothing sinister in this scene. =D
    Aaand, TT told us this Joker might end up being something we've "never seen before". I believe it's not an empty promise.
    So, don't lose hope! =D

ВНЕЗАПНО РУССКИЕ! Пользуясь возможностью, передам привет своей маме и собаке на родном языке. My poor baby boy John becomes a villain Goddamnit, I was really hoping our relationship could go somewhere... nicer.

• Do you guys think there will be a 3rd season?

• I hope so, this series deserves a lot of seasons to come!

BatmanTippi posted: »

Do you guys think there will be a 3rd season?

• I'm sure of it. The potential is great.

• edited January 2018

I really hope so. I would say that season 1 can be considered an introduction of Telltale's Batman to the audience, season 2 is the one where we are getting to know 'our' Bruce better, it allows us to develop stronger relationships between characters, it rises a stakes for Batman's 'mission' and what's really important - it introduces this new incarnation of Joker. I think it would be great if season2 would be a warm up before showing us a fully 'evolved' Joker which we would have to face in season 3. Of course there is an option that Joker's story would conclude in ep5 of season 2 and then, if S3 would ever be made, it may introduce new villains. It all depends on how the story will go in the next two episodes.
    Anyway, whatever the story arc would be, I really need season 3 of Batman to happen! ;-)

...aaaaand "Batman Trilogy from Telltale Games" sounds better than "Two seasons of Batman from Telltale Games" ;-)

I think the source material is so rich and the definition of 'canon' is wide enough in Batman's universe, that If only they would like to go on with it, they would be able to create a few more seasons of high quality content - and I would buy it all :-)

• I agree. The lore they have to draw from, and the fact that DC gave them the greenlight to create their own mythos means this series could go tons of places. I feel like Batman could be TT's next Walking Dead as far as being their flagship series.

I really hope so. I would say that season 1 can be considered an introduction of Telltale's Batman to the audience, season 2 is the one wher

• It seems like (if I'm remembering correctly) the YouTube videos begin appearing a day to two days before the official release.

19Street95 posted: »

Haha, sounds fair! Well just take care and let the hype live until we get to play the episode. Anybody who knows when we can expect the first youtube videos to come out on episode 4? I dont want to get spoiled so will stay off the forums then.

• That would be amazing!

I agree. The lore they have to draw from, and the fact that DC gave them the greenlight to create their own mythos means this series could go tons of places. I feel like Batman could be TT's next Walking Dead as far as being their flagship series.

• I hope we aren't shoe horned into that happening. I hope it plays out differently based on your past choices.

AChicken posted: »

Wow. Amazing cover art (as always for this series) and an interesting synopsis. Our cover is totally going to get blown (or already has if y

• I'm on vacation the week of a TellTale game release. This must be what it feels like to win the lottery.

• I didn't notice at first, but John Doe is present for the Blacksite raid. You can see a little bit of his suit near Harley's waistline.

• You are so damn right ! Here kind sir, please have my upvote !

I really hope so. I would say that season 1 can be considered an introduction of Telltale's Batman to the audience, season 2 is the one wher

• Wow, you're right! I didn't even noticed.... What is it he's doing behind them, lol, is he trying to steal their wallets? XD

Putinovich posted: »

I didn't notice at first, but John Doe is present for the Blacksite raid. You can see a little bit of his suit near Harley's waistline.

• Sooooooo hype for that episode, I hate waiting for each episode to release, I love when I can do all of them when I want XD normally I wait until all the season is released but I can't wait for Batman haha especially when the TV series Gotham play I'm in the mood!

• I have a feeling the episode will end with John Doe doing something and proclaiming he is the Joker!

• I am so hyped for this episode! I love this series it is amazing. My absolute favorite TellTale Game! I hope that we are able to fight Mr.Freeze in this episode because he is one of my favorite Batman villains. I also think that perhaps we may see Deadshot this episode because we have not seen who was the person who killed Riddler and I believe that it may not have John. Also what if Deadshot is on Waller's side and Waller and Deadshot have set up a plan to takeout The Pact by having them get ambushed at Lotus?

• edited January 2018

I hope this episode is at least 2 hours. There's just so many plotlines going on that I feel like a 1.5 hour episode wouldn't do it justice.

• Me when I found out the episode was coming out

• Is Gotham as bad as it looks?

Sooooooo hype for that episode, I hate waiting for each episode to release, I love when I can do all of them when I want XD normally I wait

• No I love it Tbh

Is Gotham as bad as it looks?

• I've seen a few YouTube clips and the acting looks really cringe

zeke10 posted: »

No I love it Tbh

• Love it! Own all the seasons on blu ray.

I've seen a few YouTube clips and the acting looks really cringe

• WTF why does Alfred have an eyepatch in this?
    Is this fanmade or does he actually lose an eye?

max_pain943 posted: »

I'm fellin' the major choice, and i'm definitely choose the right side of this picture, "Let's hit 'em with the Hein!" and go The Pact

Sign in to comment in this discussion.