Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• To be honest it is not that hard to figure out Bruce is Batman. Everyone with common sense should figure it out.

Zjaa6 posted: »

I at least want to find out how Avesta figured out Bruce was Batman.

• Yeah, if you watch the trailer just casually without over-analyzing it, it's pretty impossible to notice that.

The only time I felt they revealed too much was the episode 3 trailer, which pretty much spoiled the outcome of the last choice of episode 2, hence my worry about the next trailer. I'll probably wait for the forum reaction on it first.
    ᴮᵘᵗ ᵏᶰᵒʷᶦᶰᵍ ᵐʸˢᵉᶫᶠ, ᴵ ʷᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇᶫᵉ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉˢᶦˢᵗ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰᶦᶰᵍ ᶦᵗ ᵉᶦᵗʰᵉʳ ʷᵃʸ⋅

19Street95 posted: »

Perhaps if you really study it but if you dont stop the trailer there is no way to notice that, I also re-watched it and I think Telltale ha

• Lol right? If someone just really put their mind to it I'm sure they could put two and two together.

To be honest it is not that hard to figure out Bruce is Batman. Everyone with common sense should figure it out.

• Yeah I can sorta agree with you. But it happens so early in the episode (5-10min in) so I understand why they decided to show it in the trailer.. I would be more frustrating if they built the episode around that if Harley/Bane is gonna come back or not and show that in the trailer... that would ruin the experience for me.

For example lets say they changed the ep3 trailer and revealed that the big plot twist is that you will need to sacrifice yourself or Selina... that would ruin the trailer imo... the scene at the end would lose its strenght since you knew it was comeing so the suprise factor would be gone.

Modern movies are a big offender of showing to much in the trailers but like I said before, Telltale has done it fine so far.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, if you watch the trailer just casually without over-analyzing it, it's pretty impossible to notice that. The only time I felt they

• It seems like they learned from Guardians of the Galaxy. The trailers was not only bad, but gave away several Main choices, especially in episode 3. I'm glad they are back to make amazing trailers, and still doesn't reveal to much.

19Street95 posted: »

Yeah I can sorta agree with you. But it happens so early in the episode (5-10min in) so I understand why they decided to show it in the trai

• I won't watch this trailer. Even if Telltale doesn't usually put big spoilers, this episode is bound to be the one with the most important revelations and plot twists of the entire season. I want to go as blind as possible.

Also, I could imagine how much would I have enjoyed episode 4 had I play it without knowing the Joker was going to be in the game, so that's why I will try not to watch this one.

• But its hard not to watch it

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

I won't watch this trailer. Even if Telltale doesn't usually put big spoilers, this episode is bound to be the one with the most important r

• Yea, but believe it or not, there are a few strong brave souls who will be able to pull it off. NOW if telltale released the trailer a day before then I would be able to not watch it, but since it's being released a week early I'll slowly give into the voices in my head and watch it lol

But its hard not to watch it

• Trailer should be up today, isn't that right ?

• Today or Thursday are the most likely options.

Trailer should be up today, isn't that right ?

• Usually trailers drop Thursdays but in this case I think it would make sense to release it today, one week before release.

Pipas posted: »

Today or Thursday are the most likely options.

• C'mon Telltale, post the trailer today, this waiting is killing me ;-)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Trailers are normally posted berween 7 AM and 10 AM pacific time and are normally posted on the hour. As nothing has been posted yet it’s possible that it could be posted later today or on another day.

Gartives posted: »

C'mon Telltale, post the trailer today, this waiting is killing me ;-)

• Come on telltale, where is the trailer

• What time is now in Pacific?

OzzyUK posted: »

Trailers are normally posted berween 7 AM and 10 AM pacific time and are normally posted on the hour. As nothing has been posted yet it’s possible that it could be posted later today or on another day.

• It's 8:30 AM, there is still a tiny chance we're getting it today

MareCZV posted: »

What time is now in Pacific?

• No trailer? :(

• So Thursday then.

• Maybe it will come out later in the day

sthingsone posted: »

No trailer?

• I hope so..

Maybe it will come out later in the day

• Trailer tuersday??

• Probably

kostya2151 posted: »

Trailer tuersday??

• thanks kenny

FERKILL377 posted: »

Probably

• It's not looking likely right now. My bet is on Thursday.

• No problem

kostya2151 posted: »

thanks kenny

• I'll be watching the trailer after I finish the episode like I did the episode 3.

• I will watch it the moment it comes out. Nothing can stop me from watching it and then overthinking it and speculating what will happen in this episode for the rest of the days until ep4 premiere...

• Same

Gartives posted: »

I will watch it the moment it comes out. Nothing can stop me from watching it and then overthinking it and speculating what will happen in this episode for the rest of the days until ep4 premiere...

• Okay, I can still stay here for a little longer...
    It's going to be hard not to watch that trailer. Maybe just the first 5 seconds? Hmmm...

The trailer is coming on Thursday. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/953356195376410624

• edited January 2018

eh?

If you play the episode before watching the trailer then you've basically already seen the trailer...

I'll be watching the trailer after I finish the episode like I did the episode 3.

• Sometimes it contains some nice cuts of music like in the TWAU EP4 trailer.

eh? If you play the episode before watching the trailer then you've basically already seen the trailer...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If you start watching the first 5 seconds i bet you will be hooked and want to watch the rest :p

I suspect this will be everyones reaction when the trailer releases.

AChicken posted: »

Okay, I can still stay here for a little longer... It's going to be hard not to watch that trailer. Maybe just the first 5 seconds? Hmmm...

• edited January 2018

In a way it is good it will be released on Thursday and not Tuesday...

Tomorrow when the trailer gets out we "only" have to wait five days ;)

If you start watching the first 5 seconds i bet you will be hooked and want to watch the rest I suspect this will be everyones reaction when the trailer releases.

• Do you think we will get a Batmobile chase at some point?

I think it would be cool if they managed to do something like the chase scene from the last episode of TWAU.

• I hope so. That would be very cool

Do you think we will get a Batmobile chase at some point? I think it would be cool if they managed to do something like the chase scene from the last episode of TWAU.

• That would be awesome since we have only seen it being used to get from place to place we don't know what kind of offensive capabilities that Batmobile has. I hope it does not turn into Arkham Knight with having Batman always resort to the Batmobile to do things in Season 3 (if they are making a Season 3). :smile: Also I think that ending of episode 3 will impact the story a lot similar to how Guardians of the Galaxy changed a lot based on the final choice of episode 3.

Do you think we will get a Batmobile chase at some point? I think it would be cool if they managed to do something like the chase scene from the last episode of TWAU.

• I really like Selina <3 :)

strwar3 posted: »

That's right. Avesta is the hottest female character. I'm soory but it is true. It's Dame True!

• Although I would like to see a batmobile chase scene, I don't think it wil happen.

That would be awesome since we have only seen it being used to get from place to place we don't know what kind of offensive capabilities tha

• Well, some people like selina,but I like Avesta more.

Snuschips posted: »

I really like Selina

Sign in to comment in this discussion.