Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• I suppose they don't want to spoil her arm condition.

Lord Frost posted: »

WHERE IS SELINA ? WHY ISN'T SHE IN THE TRAILER ???! COME ON MAN !

• lol I think its Avesta

MareCZV posted: »

We all know its Waller

• Tiffany/Alfred death?I'm not blame Selina end 3 episode

• If Alfred die, he will probably die because of Trauma form last season. Heart attack or something like that.

kostya2151 posted: »

Tiffany/Alfred death?I'm not blame Selina end 3 episode

• edited January 2018

I think if we Not blame Selina, Tiffany will be kidnapped, Alfred and I'll see it and ... Tiffany's kidnapping will be the last straw for Alfred ... and he ....

If Alfred die, he will probably die because of Trauma form last season. Heart attack or something like that.

• It’s january 23

Telltale,are your serious?Please not Jun 23:((((

• I think odds are if we confessed to stealing the laptop Tiffany could get hurt, if Selina is thrown under the bus maybe Alfred could.

I think if we Not blame Selina, Tiffany will be kidnapped, Alfred and I'll see it and ... Tiffany's kidnapping will be the last straw for Alfred ... and he ....

• Maybe you are right. I know for sure when something happen to Alfred, its gona happen near end.

• Ahhhhh, I hope Alfred is okay! :( They wouldn't spoil his death in a trailer, right?
    I'm glad Avesta is getting more prominent role this time. Lack of Selina is a bit worrying though.

• Avesta more good than bad.

We all know its Waller

• edited January 2018

That's how i feel of all this time waiting on ep 4 :D

trailer today

• Now youtube is complaining this is not TwD ou TFTB...

• I don't know for sure but it really looks like Alfred is set to die.

RIP Old man. Telltale weren't joking when they said major characters would die this season.

Pipas posted: »

Ahhhhh, I hope Alfred is okay! They wouldn't spoil his death in a trailer, right? I'm glad Avesta is getting more prominent role this time. Lack of Selina is a bit worrying though.

• maybe Avesta + Bruse = sex?:))

I don't know for sure but it really looks like Alfred is set to die. RIP Old man. Telltale weren't joking when they said major characters would die this season.

• Batman doesn't have a love life in fear that if they ever found out identity they might go after that certain loved one.

maybe Avesta + Bruse = sex?:))

• Maybe Avesta will get Bruce out of the frozen box.

• But he has for a very long time : Catwoman. He even proposed to her and she accepted.
    Batman as a loner needs to die a fiery death, he always had friends, allies, love interests like he should.

Batman doesn't have a love life in fear that if they ever found out identity they might go after that certain loved one.

• Nah, I don't believe Alfred will die. Seems to me Telltale are trying to scare us. =D
    Seriously, killing Alfred would be too much after they killed Lucius. What will be left of our team? Besides, he is the only close person to Bruce.

And somehow I'm not convinced after watching this trailer John will turn on my Bruce.

I have big expectations for this episode. =D

• edited January 2018

Except a situation when the loved one is the pointy eared "night crusader" as well, and can take care of herself perfectly fine. And the comics seem to support this "exception" ;)

Batman doesn't have a love life in fear that if they ever found out identity they might go after that certain loved one.

• Alfred, nooooooo...

I'm very excited to have more of Avesta in this episode though!

• edited January 2018

Oooo this trailer was pretty good! Missing a few people, but now it'll be torture till then lol

• edited January 2018

Well, bye now.
    See you all in other sections... Let's hope I don't get spoiled by the trailer (seriously, I don't want to know where we're going or what we're doing) and let's hope the YouTube Gods don't bombard me with early playthroughs by Tuesday.

Edit: Aaand I just got spoiled a detail after my comment shifted to the bottom of the page after typing this reply. "So Riddler is not dead huh." :neutral:

No hard feelings.

OzzyUK posted: »

Here is the trailer

• edited January 2018

I also have a feeling that the trailer is misleading and Alfred will survive. It looks like his health failed him (not surprised after what he had been trough lately and what was indicated in nearly every scene with him this season).
    It can't be a fatal illness, he can't die, because it would break Bruce's heart (and mine of course) - Alfred is the only constant in his life.

No sign of Selina in this trailer gets me worried. Also no Gordon - I'm wondering if their roles in ep4 are really small or too important to show anything not to spoil the episode too much.

Can't wait to play...

• Not really

• Trailers are always misleading... Especially near the culmination episodes.
    Alfred is the best! =D

Gartives posted: »

I also have a feeling that the trailer is misleading and Alfred will survive. It looks like his health failed him (not surprised after what

• Nice girls fiolet:))))))And Body

AnimalBoy posted: »

Not really

• Don't worry that is not going to turn true anyway.

AChicken posted: »

Well, bye now. See you all in other sections... Let's hope I don't get spoiled by the trailer (seriously, I don't want to know where we're

• Hey Telltale, can we please see Bruce in a turtleneck? Thanks

AnimalBoy posted: »

Not really

• This is what I had originally thought. I think it'll happen.

Zjaa6 posted: »

Maybe Avesta will get Bruce out of the frozen box.

• For Selina they probably don't want spoil her arm condition. Gordon I'm worried he wasn't in the trailer as well. But I have to agree on your theory about Alfred. No way they are spoiling a death of possibly the second biggest character in a trailer... 2 TIMES as well

Gartives posted: »

I also have a feeling that the trailer is misleading and Alfred will survive. It looks like his health failed him (not surprised after what

• WHERE IS SHE? Lol hopefully BruceBrothers suggestion that John took her for Bruce betraying her is wrong...

Pipas posted: »

Ahhhhh, I hope Alfred is okay! They wouldn't spoil his death in a trailer, right? I'm glad Avesta is getting more prominent role this time. Lack of Selina is a bit worrying though.

• January 23, not June.

Telltale,are your serious?Please not Jun 23:((((

• Yes my favourite character Avesta gets more screen time!!!!!

• i love Harley!!!

January 23, not June.

• True, I still think it's the good ol' red herring, but that second scene with Alfred seemed oddly final. Goddammit Telltale, y u do this to me. Now I'll be overly cautious while playing the episode.

Tiefling posted: »

Nah, I don't believe Alfred will die. Seems to me Telltale are trying to scare us. =D Seriously, killing Alfred would be too much after the

• Me and robin running towards the trailer like:

• Nah don't worry, he won't die, I bet it's just what His reaction is going to be like when Bruce tells Him, that He had proposed to Selina

If Alfred die, he will probably die because of Trauma form last season. Heart attack or something like that.

• Or worse, that Bruce would start wearing shorts from now on. It was too much for him.

JmoooX posted: »

Nah don't worry, he won't die, I bet it's just what His reaction is going to be like when Bruce tells Him, that He had proposed to Selina

• So excited! I can't wait for all the build-up to start paying off. Hoping we finally get Riddler's backstory and plenty of Bane and Freeze action. Finally, John's transformation has been building up since last Season. I can't wait to see how they pull it off.

• I don't think TT would reveal Alfred's death in a trailer. He probably just has to be hospitalized if your Bruce put too much stress on him. That's my guess anyway.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.