Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• I have a feeling we're definitely gonna get a go as Bruce or Batman choice in this episode.

• MRW I realized it wasn't Thursday after waiting for the trailer all morning:

• They're still fun to watch, and as mentioned there's some good jams sometimes.

eh? If you play the episode before watching the trailer then you've basically already seen the trailer...

• Yeah, there's only so much the Telltale engine can handle.

Although I would like to see a batmobile chase scene, I don't think it wil happen.

• Well I really really like Selina and hate Avesta more! :smile:

strwar3 posted: »

Well, some people like selina,but I like Avesta more.

• edited January 2018

If we can have a giant robot fight/motorcycle chase in Borderlands/walking dead I think it be possible to have a Batmobile chase. There hasn't really been a need for one, although it definitely be cool.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, there's only so much the Telltale engine can handle.

• Also that was on their older engine so imagine what the newer engine is capable of!

If we can have a giant robot fight/motorcycle chase in Borderlands/walking dead I think it be possible to have a Batmobile chase. There hasn't really been a need for one, although it definitely be cool.

• I like Harley more

strwar3 posted: »

Well, some people like selina,but I like Avesta more.

• Now that would be cool. Something we haven't yet seen from TTGBatman.
    I'd love a well-choreographed chase scene like that.

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

Do you think we will get a Batmobile chase at some point? I think it would be cool if they managed to do something like the chase scene from the last episode of TWAU.

• edited January 2018

Yes finally someone said that! :) :)

Journey95 posted: »

I like Harley more

• Like if we are discussing just the character I can understand why some people prefer Harley more then Selina even though I am not one of them. But if we are talking romance options then its way off... Harley is a psychopath who would kill anybody just for fun...

I know there are comics and backstory to Harley but if we just focus on the telltale world now and work with what we have, then there is no way in hell that Harley and Bruce will have a serious romance in this universe.

max_pain943 posted: »

Yes finally someone said that!

• Still waiting :( how much time is left for the trailer ?

• Come on Telltale ! Release the trailer already ! This waiting is killing me.

• edited January 2018

The other day one of the moderators said, "Trailers are normally posted between 7 AM and 10 AM pacific time and are normally posted on the hour."

sthingsone posted: »

Still waiting how much time is left for the trailer ?

• I am sick of waiting !

• edited January 2018

One explanation: they enjoy seeing us being miserable here ;)

• THE TRAILER IS OUT

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Here is the trailer

• So Riddler is not dead huh. "Only survivor".

• OMG OMG OMG Avesta Is In It.

OzzyUK posted: »

Here is the trailer

• edited January 2018

I took that as them saying he's the only one who survived the experiments that Sanctus are running and that's how he managed to fight Batman despite his age. Not that he's alive.

So Riddler is not dead huh. "Only survivor".

• Oh,*uck,Alfred,NOOOO

OzzyUK posted: »

Here is the trailer

• edited January 2018

That life threatening moment when you want the trailer so bad but that very trailer leaves you in a state of panic...

• Yeah. A Riddler reincarnation revival would be way too big at this point. Already a lot of stuff.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I took that as them saying he's the only one who survived the experiments that Sanctus are running and that's how he managed to fight Batman despite his age. Not that he's alive.

• He is only survivor in Sanctus. I think thats its meaning of that. I cant wait for this, finaly Joker. And whats going to happen to Alfred on the end of Episode 4??? Someone need to knock me out and wake me on 23d!!!!!!!!!!!

So Riddler is not dead huh. "Only survivor".

• TELLTALE!!!! Don't you dare do it. Don't take Alfred away from me!

FERKILL377 posted: »

Oh,*uck,Alfred,NOOOO

• edited January 2018

Indeed, that makes more sense. I'm not against reviving characters but Riddler has outlived his usefulness.

And things are not looking very good for Alfred. Wonder what Catwoman's role will be, I protected her she better not backstab me.

AnimalBoy posted: »

• John will turn on us :( pls no. dun tak my spirit animal from me :((

• I seriously have to stop watching these trailers. Just kill me and ressurect me on Tuesday

• edited January 2018

From trailer we know that we will defeat Bane in this episode. 0:19

• Well, it seems like either Waller or Avesta is bad

• WHERE IS SELINA ? WHY ISN'T SHE IN THE TRAILER ???! COME ON MAN !

• We all know its Waller

Box Tv posted: »

Well, it seems like either Waller or Avesta is bad

• Someone throw me into one of Mr. Freezes cryostatis machines until the episode is out pls.

• Telltale,are your serious?Please not Jun 23:((((

• Omg ...don't you touch my Alfred!!! So pumped for this.

• I think reckless is a better word.

MareCZV posted: »

We all know its Waller

• I bet she is kidnapped by John in retaliation for turning on him.

Lord Frost posted: »

WHERE IS SELINA ? WHY ISN'T SHE IN THE TRAILER ???! COME ON MAN !

Sign in to comment in this discussion.