Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Guys any idea on when we could expect Ep4 trailer ? i know telltale will release it next week but which day

• Probably wednesday. (That's just my opinion)

sthingsone posted: »

Guys any idea on when we could expect Ep4 trailer ? i know telltale will release it next week but which day

• Trailers always come out on Tuesday or Thursday. The trailer will probably come out on Tuesday.

sthingsone posted: »

Guys any idea on when we could expect Ep4 trailer ? i know telltale will release it next week but which day

• edited January 2018

I think Selina put it best in Episode 3: "He's... something. Charming and unnerving at the same time."

ShampaFK posted: »

No thanks. I know a lot of people find this John Doe charming. I am not one of those people. I think he's creepy and I find his admiration of Harley concerning.

• Avesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a mole

• Very observant.

Avesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a mole

• edited January 2018

Probably, Waller alluded to someone "conspiring" around her, that's most likely Avesta who is her second in command and as many have suspected she could be working for the League of Shadows or whatever equivalent exists in Telltale's batverse.

Avesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a moleAvesta is a mole

• Well, considering that Avesta is the only agent which always survives, Her being a mole is a pretty safe bet.

Probably, Waller alluded to someone "conspiring" around her, that's most likely Avesta who is her second in command and as many have suspected she could be working for the League of Shadows or whatever equivalent exists in Telltale's batverse.

• Telltale said they have plans for Avesta.

• Hopefully there is a chance of Bruce and Avesta unless she ends up as another Vicki Vale.

• I really want to see if is true that Avesta is Talia, but i really dont think we r gona get more vilains in this season bcs we have 4 places for their stuff in Batcave and we already have 4 enemies. But maybe for S3, who knows.....

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

It happens if you choose to attack Vicki instead of take of your mask.

• edited January 2018

Talia is Batman's biggest love interest besides/alongside Selina. Whether she is Avesta or someone else, I imagine she has to show up at some point or at least a Telltale version of her, which makes me think she might be Avesta.

• I used to speculate Avesta = Talia but now I'm not sure, at all.
    I think she is simply working for Ra's' league, nothing beyond that.

Zjaa6 posted: »

Talia is Batman's biggest love interest besides/alongside Selina. Whether she is Avesta or someone else, I imagine she has to show up at some point or at least a Telltale version of her, which makes me think she might be Avesta.

• She's pretty but IMO too plain to ever have been Talia.
    One constant in all Batman stories is that Talia is da bomb.

I used to speculate Avesta = Talia but now I'm not sure, at all. I think she is simply working for Ra's' league, nothing beyond that.

• Can't agree with you there. Avesta is the best looking female character thus far in my opinion.

diain posted: »

She's pretty but IMO too plain to ever have been Talia. One constant in all Batman stories is that Talia is da bomb.

• If we are talking appearance then I personally still think Selina is on top.

Can't agree with you there. Avesta is the best looking female character thus far in my opinion.

• I can't be the only one who is a little afraid to watch the trailer right? I don't want to see big spoilers and in the previous game they showed Joker in the Ep4 trailer.

• edited January 2018

Ever since the trailer for Episode 1, which spoiled Lucius' funeral, I vowed to never watch any of the upcoming Batman episode trailers ahead of release. As soon as one drops, I nope the hell out of the these forums. Makes for a much more interesting experience when playing too, because the trailers often have the tendency of showing some major reveals.

I can't be the only one who is a little afraid to watch the trailer right? I don't want to see big spoilers and in the previous game they showed Joker in the Ep4 trailer.

• That's right. Avesta is the hottest female character. I'm soory but it is true. It's Dame True!

Can't agree with you there. Avesta is the best looking female character thus far in my opinion.

• Yup I hope so too.

Hopefully there is a chance of Bruce and Avesta unless she ends up as another Vicki Vale.

• Great news. Only 8 days. Well actually 7 since... haha

• It never spoiled it was Lucius funeral?

Putinovich posted: »

Ever since the trailer for Episode 1, which spoiled Lucius' funeral, I vowed to never watch any of the upcoming Batman episode trailers ahea

• edited January 2018

You can kind of make out Lucius in the picture on the casket, and some other users on the forums also pointed out that it looked like him, so ultimately his demise was kind of expected.

It never spoiled it was Lucius funeral?

• Perhaps if you really study it but if you dont stop the trailer there is no way to notice that, I also re-watched it and I think Telltale has been doing a good job with not showing to much about the major stuff in the episodes.

I think we can stay quite safe and just enjoy the trailer... like @pr0dz said... 8 days it is, then it is time to get back up on the horse.

You can kind of make out Lucius in the picture on the casket, and some other users on the forums also pointed out that it looked like him, so ultimately his demise was kind of expected.

• Yeah Avesta is the best looking female character in the series.

• edited January 2018

If we’re talking about best looking female in general and not just love interests, I think Tiffany's the best looking female character in the game.

• Oh.
    Yeah, I never noticed that.

Though I'm not watching this trailer or the next. I prefer EPs 4 + 5 to be blind for me.

• Trailer tomorrow/Thursday??

• Avoiding a trailer can be really hard, especially when it comes out 5+ days before the episode itself.

AChicken posted: »

Oh. Yeah, I never noticed that. Though I'm not watching this trailer or the next. I prefer EPs 4 + 5 to be blind for me.

• edited January 2018

I forgot about my rule last year, where I unconsciously clicked on the Guardians E4 trailer the moment it released.
    Didn't regret it too much, but I would have preferred the mystery.
    But... No more! Not this time!

The wait for this episode is going to be especially painful.

Avoiding a trailer can be really hard, especially when it comes out 5+ days before the episode itself.

• I guess we should just sit and wait for it to drop, by tomorrow we'll know if it shows up, if not - Thursday it is

kostya2151 posted: »

Trailer tomorrow/Thursday??

• edited January 2018

Isn't the trailer on Tuesday?

Avoiding a trailer can be really hard, especially when it comes out 5+ days before the episode itself.

• I at least want to find out how Avesta figured out Bruce was Batman.

• Walter White:You're Goddamn Right!

Yeah Avesta is the best looking female character in the series.

• I think is the fisrt moment when she saw Batman and ask him if he is drowned to criminals, and later in Wayne tower when she intorrogate him for John Doe. And she somehow conected that two things and figured out

I at least want to find out how Avesta figured out Bruce was Batman.

• Totally on your side on this one xD can't wait to kick is clown ass :p

ShampaFK posted: »

No thanks. I know a lot of people find this John Doe charming. I am not one of those people. I think he's creepy and I find his admiration of Harley concerning.

• I agree.

• Waiting this last week for episode four like...

• edited January 2018

Quote from Telltale Batman Reddit ama
    -"Iman continues to be relevant as the season progresses. She's got a lot of work left to do. Glad she left a strong impression! -Kent"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.