Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• It's real.

He loses it in the first season of the game.

diain posted: »

WTF why does Alfred have an eyepatch in this? Is this fanmade or does he actually lose an eye?

• Depending if you reveal your true face to lady arkham or not... if you do Bruce loses a piece of his ear and if dont then Alfred loses one eye.

Johro posted: »

It's real. (Spoiler)

• Depending on one of the choices in Season 1, Alfred can lose an eye.

WTF why does Alfred have an eyepatch in this? Is this fanmade or does he actually lose an eye?

• He does if you refuse to unmask last season.

• Gotham is fucking fantastic!

I've seen a few YouTube clips and the acting looks really cringe

• He’s getting a look at dat ass.

Tiefling posted: »

Wow, you're right! I didn't even noticed.... What is it he's doing behind them, lol, is he trying to steal their wallets? XD

• Which one?

He’s getting a look at dat ass.

• All of them.

Tiefling posted: »

Which one?

• In Episode 5 of Season 1, if you don't take off your cowl during the final confrontation with Lady Arkham, she will blast Alfred in the eye with her staff. He will then later get an eyepatch and this decision will carry over to S2.

• edited January 2018

Because why pick just one!

Pipas posted: »

All of them.

• edited January 2018

Maybe this time John is going to ride that Harley.

Yes, I know where the door is thank you very much.

Inspired by this :

• edited January 2018

Not the best show in the world but if you turn off your brain and love Batman universe you will enjoy it ;)

Is Gotham as bad as it looks?

• What? Noooo... the acting is good to great (I love Donal Logue's Harvey) but the writing is crap. There's only so much the actors can do to salvage the crap the writers come up with. Despite that, I still watch the show.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Gotham is fucking fantastic!

• At the moment I've only seen Seasons 1 & 2 but the writing seemed pretty good to me.

ShampaFK posted: »

What? Noooo... the acting is good to great (I love Donal Logue's Harvey) but the writing is crap. There's only so much the actors can do to salvage the crap the writers come up with. Despite that, I still watch the show.

• edited January 2018

Gotham's the only show I make sure I never miss. I watch the Flash and Arrow sometimes but I don't care if I miss an episode of those. I think I've missed one episode of Gotham in it's 3 and a half seasons being on air. Love everything about the show.

• I think first half of season 2 was the best Gotham could offer. After that it just became way too silly for me. I still occasionally watch that, usually after the whole season finishes to binge it, but it's more of a guilty pleasure to me than anything else.
    With that said, I believe the cast is one of the strongest suits of the show.

• Don't know what you're on about. Gotham is amazing. Nothing cringe about it tbh. It's a shame that so many viewers stopped watching because of Season 1 being not as good as future seasons.

Season 4 so far is literalöy some of the best shit I've ever put my eyes upon.

I've seen a few YouTube clips and the acting looks really cringe

• The only thing about Gotham that makes me cringe is the lore that their trying to establish, it just dosen't fit well to me.

• Even the way Bruce has been acting towards Alfred lately? After what happened at the circus last season? Bruce's behavior, to me, makes zero sense. Unless Bruce has amnesia or something.

You know, a lot of people complain about how awful Jim is because he killed Theo, and later Mario. In both cases I think he was justified.

Don't know what you're on about. Gotham is amazing. Nothing cringe about it tbh. It's a shame that so many viewers stopped watching because

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Happy to tell you guys that we have seven Enemy Within avatars on the forums now! :)

• When I just played the first session and never saw that

Johro posted: »

It's real. (Spoiler)

• Thank you so much! These are great!

Happy to tell you guys that we have seven Enemy Within avatars on the forums now!

• edited January 2018

Jan 23rd .
    Cant wait :)

• Ah thats nice

Thank you so much! These are great!

• It happens if you choose to attack Vicki instead of take of your mask.

Sbs1280 posted: »

When I just played the first session and never saw that

• Well, I think it's fair to say that Bruce is traumatized, and just tries to forget about it by pushing Alfred away from himself, because Alfred talks a lot about it.

SPOILER ALERT FOR SEASON 4
    DO NOT READ

This is what being the reason a kid was killed and killing a man do to you, mate. He's going through something, and this is how he copes with it, whether we like it or not it is very normal for a traumatized person to become a dick to the people he loves the most. Not to mention, he is also a teenager right now.

ShampaFK posted: »

Even the way Bruce has been acting towards Alfred lately? After what happened at the circus last season? Bruce's behavior, to me, makes zero

• So our cover is blown regardless of how well we've planned and played? disappointing. I thought Telltale would do better after the brilliant TFTBL

• Our cover getting blown up was expectable and reasonable from a storytelling perspective, you cant keep dragging the mole plotline during the whole season.

The important thing is if there will be consequences for trying to keep it at the end of episode 3 by making the hard choice.

Stevean2115 posted: »

So our cover is blown regardless of how well we've planned and played? disappointing. I thought Telltale would do better after the brilliant TFTBL

• Finally!They're incredible,thanks!

Happy to tell you guys that we have seven Enemy Within avatars on the forums now!

• Me telling myself that I won't watch the trailer this time:

Me on the day the trailer comes out:

• That was never going to last. What might change is how John will react, we might be able to "save" him or this will turn like Harvey Dent from S01.

Stevean2115 posted: »

So our cover is blown regardless of how well we've planned and played? disappointing. I thought Telltale would do better after the brilliant TFTBL

• Not to mention Selina's arm/any injury Bruce might incur from the ice box.

That was never going to last. What might change is how John will react, we might be able to "save" him or this will turn like Harvey Dent from S01.

• John is going to turn bad, that iwas pretty obvious since the moment they put him fighting Batman in the episode 5 cover.

What I am curious, is how much control we will have over what kind of Joker will he become.

That was never going to last. What might change is how John will react, we might be able to "save" him or this will turn like Harvey Dent from S01.

• I'm really worried about this trailer in particular, because it might spoil how Bruce is going to get out of Freeze's box. :( Hopefully it won't.

Me telling myself that I won't watch the trailer this time: Me on the day the trailer comes out:

• I think we will be okay, the consequences will be felt on how many people will die as a result of us not being able to mitigate the Pact's destructive power when they raid the lab. And of course Waller hissing at us for blowing our cover.

Hopefully those who decided to preserve Catwoman won't be shafted.

Not to mention Selina's arm/any injury Bruce might incur from the ice box.

• edited January 2018

If this happens in episode five this is the greatest telltale game ever.

• Yes, please. XD

• No thanks. I know a lot of people find this John Doe charming. I am not one of those people. I think he's creepy and I find his admiration of Harley concerning.

• edited January 2018

Agreed!

• Or the most silly one, its a good joke but it would ruin everything so far...

Telltale have created a dark batman story and I dont think they want to change that and I hope they keep going the way they are going... I dont think we will receive a "happy" ending... people will die and people will get hurt.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.