Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Just hold on a sec... Are You implying that His legs are Grey?

" I went there."
    How was the trip?

ShampaFK posted: »

But his soul isn't purely white... more some shade of gray. If his legs are white... how blindingly white is his butt? Yes, I went there.

• edited January 2018

Anyone else notice in the scene where John is yelling at Bruce in the trailer he has a black eye. Wonder what happened to him?

• I hope this isn't the case but it seems Telltale is going to rehash the plot twists of s1.

• Either Avesta or Waller turn out to be evil just like Vale.
    • Alfred's life is endangered to make the fight personal.

Please surprise me.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

I'm not gonna say that doesn't happen... :D

ManBat posted: »

Do you think the writers for telltale all gather in a room, and discuss the best and most emotional ways to break our hearts?

• Random idea: What if John purposefully out makeup and stuff so it looks like he has a black eye to get people's attention/sympathy. That be kind of funny (and sad).

Anyone else notice in the scene where John is yelling at Bruce in the trailer he has a black eye. Wonder what happened to him?

• Sucker punched by Harley maybe? Would explain why he is so pissed as well.

• edited January 2018

He's slowly transforming in panda.

He might be yelling at Harley, btw. He is in her office. Who knows.
    And I think maybe Harley did this to his eye, that would be funny considering their usual dynamics.

• I hope siding with john with just about all my choices pay off in this episode since I been trying to keep him from becoming the same joker we know

• "You steered me wrong at every turn!" I think this'll be a really good episode for John. It'll be really emotional for me as I imagine he won't take the revelation of Bruce using him very well.

• I think we'll get an Avesta vs Selina choice towards the end.

• I thought that too. Avesta is probably the one who saves Bruce from Frozen Box

Zjaa6 posted: »

Maybe Avesta will get Bruce out of the frozen box.

• YES! I feel that too. I remember in couple of months ago I sort of said(and i'm pretty sure I wasn't the only who suggested this) there will be a choice between Avesta and Selina. The choice is saving someone in this episode and Bruce says it himself you have to lose sometimes. Either he means lose someone or maybe losing a fight?

I assume it's more about saving somebody than a fight. I think something that comes off has saving either Avesta or Selina? That's what is gonna happen.

I think we'll get an Avesta vs Selina choice towards the end.

• I think Alfred will survive this episode but I could be wrong though. Alfred is always the father figure of Bruce and without him Bruce will have to descend into a dark pit of despair wondering if there was anything he could've done to save him. I can't see Bruce being the same person without Alfred after all he just lost Lucius.

• I know it's a line that can be used for any situation, but I'm really hoping it only happens if you made certain choices. If you went with different choices, I'd rather see a different line of blame or twisted gratitude.

AgentZ46 posted: »

"You steered me wrong at every turn!" I think this'll be a really good episode for John. It'll be really emotional for me as I imagine he won't take the revelation of Bruce using him very well.

• Maybe he was exposed and beaten up for stealing the laptop.

• Beauty looks like:

• That would be cool.

Maybe he was exposed and beaten up for stealing the laptop.

• My body is ready

• I'm glad they waited until Thursday to release the trailer. I don't think I would've been able to watch it on Tuesday and then wait a whole week to play it.

Shadow2122 posted: »

My body is ready

• I thought we saw his legs in season one, and they weren't grey. Not that I recall. I'm going to have to watch those scenes in Selina's apartment just to confirm. As for the trip... Bruce's tush is his best "ass"et. The trip was lovely.

JmoooX posted: »

Just hold on a sec... Are You implying that His legs are Grey? " I went there." How was the trip?

• Speaking about a possible Avesta vs Selina choice i got a feeling that if telltale does end up doing it that its gonna be a fake out choice in selina s side.
    What i mean is if you pick Selina then Avesta dies/Gets severely injured while if you pick Avesta then Selina comes out with little to no harm . Why do this? Cause telltale knows more people will pick Selina due to how familiar catwoman s character and the fact she was also on the first season while Avesta while being in most episodes of the season hasnt had a big role in the story since episode 1.

• True but Avesta has gathered quite a following with the fans.

• I curious by Alfred. Did he fall over due to his trauma against Lady Arkham because no one knows about Bruce batcave other than Alfred, You, and Selina.

• I agree with you Poptarts I hope its not one of those things where two choices show up on screen and choosing something automatically turns John into an enemy. I hope it's a line that only players who were mean or not caring of Joker get and people who were nice and protective of Joker get some other outcome.

Poptarts posted: »

I know it's a line that can be used for any situation, but I'm really hoping it only happens if you made certain choices. If you went with different choices, I'd rather see a different line of blame or twisted gratitude.

• Does anybody knows trailer song?

• Alfred isn't okay because he's still traumatized since s1 and the stress of loosing Bruce everytime has led him to get unconscious...dw guys he'll be fine it's just his health issues I'm sure.

• I bet she betrays us in someway like Eleanor in A New Frontier.

matteso586 posted: »

I still think that Avesta is not what she seems.

• Ehm. This is a good game discussion sir, please take that trash elsewhere.

I bet she betrays us in someway like Eleanor in A New Frontier.

• I doubt that Avesta will betray us because in the trailer she does warn us about Waller changing and she is seen helping Bruce throughout most of the trailer meaning that players will have to work with her in the episode.

• Yeah, I'm hoping for a lot of interactions with Avesta and hopefully a romance opportunity, especially since Catwoman isn't going to be too happy with me after Episode 3.

• I think TellTale will allow Bruce and Avesta to get romantic with each other but it may not become like a full romance until episode 5. Like I can see Bruce flirting with her and she flirts back in episode 4 but nothing like kissing or spending the night with each other until maybe episode 5. I would like Avesta and Bruce to be together but only if Avesta is not Talia Al Ghul. Also my favorite couple remains Catwoman and Batman.

Yeah, I'm hoping for a lot of interactions with Avesta and hopefully a romance opportunity, especially since Catwoman isn't going to be too happy with me after Episode 3.

• Avesta is also worried that the Agency is pushing Bruce too hard. She said that to Waller in Episode 3.

• It is assumed that she meant Bruce but we will have to wait if it is mentioned in episode 4 I think it might be mentioning someone else but I could be wrong.

Avesta is also worried that the Agency is pushing Bruce too hard. She said that to Waller in Episode 3.

• Yeah, and Telltale would never mislead us with a trailer. /s

Seriously though I wouldn't be surprised if Avesta tries making us suspicious of Waller in order to draw suspicion away from herself.

I doubt that Avesta will betray us because in the trailer she does warn us about Waller changing and she is seen helping Bruce throughout most of the trailer meaning that players will have to work with her in the episode.

• I have a theory about John Doe's black eye : Harley actually hits him for having brought a viper in the nest. After all Bruce outing himself as the mole puts John in a very bad position when it comes to Harley.
    It's not implausible John goes way down in Harley's estimation and John turns against Bruce for that.

• But doesn't she get extremely affectionate towards him once his "interrogation" results in Bruce being uncovered? If she was gonna hit him, I think that was the time to do it.

I have a theory about John Doe's black eye : Harley actually hits him for having brought a viper in the nest. After all Bruce outing himself

• MFW I remember it isn't Tuesday yet.

• Trailer looks good, but no sign of Selina. I really hope she's not written out like last season, ESPECIALLY after you can officially make BatCat a thing in Episode 3.

• We almost there man! Luckily I have some work to do to keep myself busy this weekend, And watch the football games going down. It'll be here before we know it!

MFW I remember it isn't Tuesday yet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.