Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• That feeling when many people playing already, and you still gotta wait...

• Nope. Not out in North America (PS4)

• Are the people who are getting it at Midnight on PC or console?

• edited January 2018

Xbox One North America is up. Go into the game and it shows there.

Eastern Time zone. 1255AM.

4.57gb.

• It varies by storefront. Some stores release the episode early, other stores wait to update/release content at a certain timeframe. Telltale's store in particular kind of varies and doesn't have a particular time, whereas Steam and consoles update at particular times. (This can sometimes be earlier or later than the Telltale store - it's basically a roll of the dice...)

Are the people who are getting it at Midnight on PC or console?

• No midnight release for PS4 NA. "Now everyone get to bed!" (Troy voice)

• It's not out in Europe for PS4 ??

• edited January 2018

In my Country(in Europe) It came out at midnight(PS4). Weird that it isn't up for you yet

It's not out in Europe for PS4 ??

• edited January 2018

Its out for mèeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

• Not on android yet

• It is out on psn norway

• At what time is it available on telltale store?

• i think until 7pm or 8 pm , is so sad that the game is out in almost all platforms and not in the store lol

tamarhys posted: »

At what time is it available on telltale store?

• Every episode of every game I see people complaining the episode isn't out.... I mean how hard is it for them to understand they release 6pm GMT every time on Steam?

• It's out on the Playstation Store in NA!!

• Finshed playing ep 4 really enjoyed it.

• Fired up my TTG store version and the download episode button is pressable but it just goes to "failed to download", hopefully will actually be up soon.

• thats not really truth at all bro, i buy it in steam and until 7 or 8 pm i cant download it

bthom20 posted: »

Every episode of every game I see people complaining the episode isn't out.... I mean how hard is it for them to understand they release 6pm GMT every time on Steam?

• How to understand when game is ready for an update? If I just stay in steam, will it start download automatically, once the game is ready im my time zone? =/ I'm just keep log in and log out right now, lol, in hope for the update to jump at me. XD

• It's out for me on the PS4, downloading it now.

• If I remember correctly, last time it popped up on Steam autmaticaly as an update and for everyone at the same time, regardless the timezone.

Tiefling posted: »

How to understand when game is ready for an update? If I just stay in steam, will it start download automatically, once the game is ready im my time zone? =/ I'm just keep log in and log out right now, lol, in hope for the update to jump at me. XD

• Are you in the UK? Because I never have this problem.

djisma posted: »

thats not really truth at all bro, i buy it in steam and until 7 or 8 pm i cant download it

• what did i say? 7 pm...... you can download now in steam

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam version should start automatically downloading from around now, if it doesn’t start automatically then you will need to exit and restart Steam to trigger the download.

Tiefling posted: »

How to understand when game is ready for an update? If I just stay in steam, will it start download automatically, once the game is ready im my time zone? =/ I'm just keep log in and log out right now, lol, in hope for the update to jump at me. XD

• im from spain, so eu time line for me xD

bthom20 posted: »

Are you in the UK? Because I never have this problem.

• edited January 2018

I see, thanks for the info JmoooX and OzzyUK. =D

OzzyUK posted: »

The Steam version should start automatically downloading from around now, if it doesn’t start automatically then you will need to exit and restart Steam to trigger the download.

• On telltale's store, it says that i can download the ep but i try to do it it shows a failure message... anyone else with this problem?

• Check if You have enough free space on the drive

tamarhys posted: »

On telltale's store, it says that i can download the ep but i try to do it it shows a failure message... anyone else with this problem?

• Yes i have enough space, i don't know what to do

JmoooX posted: »

Check if You have enough free space on the drive

• people keep saying that is out for download on ps4 but I cant download it.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If anyone is waiting for mobile Telltale tweeted this update.

• I was able to play it 12 hours ago

people keep saying that is out for download on ps4 but I cant download it.

• Here we go again..

OzzyUK posted: »

If anyone is waiting for mobile Telltale tweeted this update. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/955890838751526912

• edited January 2018

Batman the enemy within can't find and download episode 4 in Android

It is 24th of January now but still I cannot download it in android. I have played every other episode in that device, and whenever I see, it shows episode 4 is coming soon. Can anyone help please?! And I have bought the season pass

• As was said earlier, there has been a slight delay with the Android release. It is expected sometime tonight(it's currently 8:40pm Telltale time).

There hasn't been another update so far.

Batman the enemy within can't find and download episode 4 in Android It is 24th of January now but still I cannot download it in android.

• Wednesday 8:40 pst?? ?

Johro posted: »

As was said earlier, there has been a slight delay with the Android release. It is expected sometime tonight(it's currently 8:40pm Telltale time). There hasn't been another update so far.

• Nah, it's still Tuesday. They are in California, USA. I was just telling you the current time there. If you look 3 posts above your previous one, you'll see a Twitter post from Telltale that said there is a short delay.

Wednesday 8:40 pst?? ?

• Wow. That trailer's intense.

• Thanks bro. I was in panic as I saw everyone on YouTube playing it but not me ?

Johro posted: »

Nah, it's still Tuesday. They are in California, USA. I was just telling you the current time there. If you look 3 posts above your previous one, you'll see a Twitter post from Telltale that said there is a short delay.

• I'm on Android in Russia. Still waiting tho (
    How long it will take them to finally release it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.