Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• It's so close!

MFW I remember it isn't Tuesday yet.

• Wonder if the Avesta/Waller whisper about “push him too hard” was in regard to John. Or Alfred, though that is a real stretch. I think Waller is using John somehow.

• I thought it was obviously in regards to Bruce. Now you've got me thinking, although I don't think John is THAT calculating and I know that Alfred would never betray Bruce like that.

dionne posted: »

Wonder if the Avesta/Waller whisper about “push him too hard” was in regard to John. Or Alfred, though that is a real stretch. I think Waller is using John somehow.

• At what time we will be able to download Episode at Tuesday?

• Remember : tomorrow Youtubers will post their walkthrough so be safe and stay clear from Youtube. Spoilers will be all over their channels.

• Thanks for the reminder

Remember : tomorrow Youtubers will post their walkthrough so be safe and stay clear from Youtube. Spoilers will be all over their channels.

• You just saved me mate. Totally forgot about it even though I got screwed over in the last 3 episodes

Remember : tomorrow Youtubers will post their walkthrough so be safe and stay clear from Youtube. Spoilers will be all over their channels.

• I would just avoid Youtube tomorrow,it's just one day,but it will be hard to not enter Youtube for the whole day,but it'll be worth it probably

• I always switch to another youtube acount to avoid spoilers

FERKILL377 posted: »

I would just avoid Youtube tomorrow,it's just one day,but it will be hard to not enter Youtube for the whole day,but it'll be worth it probably

• Better unsubscribe Swingpoynt....

• edited January 2018

I don’t subscribe to anyone that’d get the game early but I seek out the choices. My nerves can’t wait the extra day. Don’t watch the whole episode though.

• Just saw the trailer for episode 4 and my question is after seeing it. Is Alfred going to die?

• There's an app called Video Blocker that can block out certain channels or videos based on chosen keywords - I'd recommend that to anyone who wants to watch YouTube risk free of any spoilers.

• I remember being spoiled by one idiot having spoilers for a certain character in their thumbnail.

• Swyngpoynt be like "WARN CATWOMAN OR DONT ALL OUTCOMES HURRRRRDURRRR" with a thumbnail image of both outcomes, like ffs man.

bthom20 posted: »

I remember being spoiled by one idiot having spoilers for a certain character in their thumbnail.

• I heard he wasn't posting much to YouTube anymore tho?

Swyngpoynt be like "WARN CATWOMAN OR DONT ALL OUTCOMES HURRRRRDURRRR" with a thumbnail image of both outcomes, like ffs man.

• yeah I totally have that prick blocked with Videodblocker I cant believe that Tellltale lets those Youtubers get away with shit like that.

Swyngpoynt be like "WARN CATWOMAN OR DONT ALL OUTCOMES HURRRRRDURRRR" with a thumbnail image of both outcomes, like ffs man.

• Oh yeah he switched to twitch or something but his videos might still get posted, who knows

ManBat posted: »

I heard he wasn't posting much to YouTube anymore tho?

• This is what I hate about youtubers they post the game the same day they play it. I wish they would post it like a week later so we don't have to worry about the game being spoiled for us, but of course how else will they receive their views if everyone plays the game their self. I love TellTale's games and hate when it is spoiled for me because I prefer to play it myself rather than watch it.
    SPOILERS for The Walking Dead Season 1 Game
    One time I was on youtube and in my recommended was Lee getting bit by the walker. It made me mad because I was browsing youtube trying to watch some videos and stumbled upon that video and it ruined episode 4 for me because I knew what was going to happen.

• Yeah I agree I hate it how big youtubers get the game early and then I get spoiled, I also hate it on principle, because why would they get to experience it early when we both paid for it (or maybe they even got a free copy idk) so it's really unfair. Would it honestly generate less hype if the youtubers could play it at the same time as anyone else? All my problems could just be avoided that way.

• edited January 2018

I'm really hoping that this episode doesn't fall into the same trap as s1e4 did, where it was incredibly short and skipped through major plot points way too quickly. Bruce should have been in Arkham for at least a week but you're in and out in the same afternoon. Hope this episode takes it's time and is over 2 hours but im not holding my breath.

Edit: was right not to hold my breath

• Yeah, I got spoiled back when Epsiode 2 was coming out, YouTubers put Mr. Freeze and Catwoman in their thumbnails.

• Oh yeah, tomorrow's Monday!
    Oh wait, tomorrow's Monday.... (shudder at the thought of being spoiled)
    Thanks. I'll stay weary.

This is the part where I reiterate that there should be some restrictions on early episode videos until it's officially released internationally. They can get their early copies, but I don't want to see it until I'm supposed to see it.

• How do the YouTube uploads work? Are some on a timer to release right at midnight tonight?

• I usually stay off YouTube the Mondays and Sundays before a TellTale game comes out because sometimes we get people who want to spoil it earlier than Monday. TellTale should stop releasing the games to youtubers maybe they should release demos to the episodes that are roughly five to ten minutes of the episode and then Tuesday give them the full game like everyone else.

• No idea but best to stay off youtube if you don't want the game spoiled.

How do the YouTube uploads work? Are some on a timer to release right at midnight tonight?

• edited January 2018

I'm just gonna adblock my YouTube feed, and recommended feed for today B)

• Wouldn't spoilers get posted on here to?

• No they will not. This is a spoiler free thread.

Shadow2122 posted: »

Wouldn't spoilers get posted on here to?

• edited January 2018

No spoilers allowed for the episode in its "waiting" thread.
    Sometimes people do, but people have been good lately.
    :)

Shadow2122 posted: »

Wouldn't spoilers get posted on here to?

• edited January 2018

TheRadBrad just posted video who is subiscribed, all unsubscribe until you finish the episode

• Walkthroughs are in. Watch out.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

More or less, yeah. As far as I'm aware, the embargo on Telltale's games lift on Monday, 12:00 AM PST. Or in simpler terms, that's when youtubers are given the green light to upload.

There's a good amount of channels that are quite punctual, and upload on the dot as soon as it's time.

And as of me making this post, the embargo should be lifted, meaning this is the time for a blackout if you want to avoid spoilers.

How do the YouTube uploads work? Are some on a timer to release right at midnight tonight?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

And with that being said, friendly reminder to keep spoilers out of this thread. You're allowed to make a spoiler discussion thread if you want to, but they're not allowed anywhere else until the episode is officially out for everyone else.

• edited January 2018

Could someone who already watched/played the episode send in me in PM me ONE spoiler(i will tell you which one, if you PM me)
    P:S I'm just afraid to ask that at any other thread, cuz' i might get spoiled a lot, and i need only one spoiler!

• Hey ppl. Since some of you are wondering about specific things in ep and I don't care so much about spoilers, if you really want you can PM and ask anything about ep4. I will try to check it on yt videos. :)

• Just watched the episode all I gotta is it's Short & Sweet

• edited January 2018

I don't know if its really a spoiler but the episode is only 1 hour and 20 minutes

• TheRadBrad has uploaded the entire episode so be careful everyone. Pretty sure that TetraNinja has finished it too

• edited January 2018

The episode is really short but the quality put in it is seriously amazing it's worth it.I think the choices matters a lot more in this one i really hope it gets the same treatment in episode 5.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.