Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• So for those that have watched it/played it, without spoilers, how much variation is there in the episode? As in how much do choices from previous episodes effect this?

• edited January 2018

Well without spoilers it's hard,so like i said the episode is short but previous choices affects a lot a certain character and the previous choice at the end of episode 3 is actually really different.
    Edit : Yeah what i said doesn't really make much sense you'll have to play it for yourself avoid the spoilers.

lupinb0y posted: »

So for those that have watched it/played it, without spoilers, how much variation is there in the episode? As in how much do choices from previous episodes effect this?

• Nice that's all I need to know. Thanks!

iFoRias posted: »

Well without spoilers it's hard,so like i said the episode is short but previous choices affects a lot a certain character and the previous

• edited January 2018

Well, it's that fateful day in episode limbo.

Hearing about the length worries me, but I bet I can get another 15mins out of that by taking my time in hubs. Either way, if this episode makes up for time in its choices branching out, then I really don't mind. It'll make my second playthrough so much sweeter.

• There are a lot of determinant scenes, like the beginning is completely different depending on your choices and each version is like 20 minutes. That must be why it took so long

• Well twau episodes were generally short and I don’t see many people complaining about it

AChicken posted: »

Well, it's that fateful day in episode limbo. Hearing about the length worries me, but I bet I can get another 15mins out of that b

• I can work with short as long as the quality is there. Also, I'm really happy to see the final decision on episode 3 leads into two totally different narratives playing out instead of just applying the same simple formula for both and the only difference is Selina's mad at you in one. Now I just have to occupy myself until tomorrow.

• What the fuck man? Why copy-pasting my comment from another thread word for word?

iFoRias posted: »

There are a lot of determinant scenes, like the beginning is completely different depending on your choices and each version is like 20 minutes. That must be why it took so long

• Yeah sorry hope you don't mind i thought what you said describe perfectly the episode without spoiling it.I can edit it if you really mind.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

What the fuck man? Why copy-pasting my comment from another thread word for word?

• Glad to hear there are lots of determinant scenes even though the episode itself seems to be on the shorter side. But as long as it's still a great episode, I won't mind. Can't wait for Tuesday! :)

• Have you watched the whole episode already?

• What do you mean you don't see many people complaining? Yeah the quality was good and all and nowadays people don't talk about Wolf's length that much but back then there was a lot of complaints about the length if I recall correctly.

Box Tv posted: »

Well twau episodes were generally short and I don’t see many people complaining about it

• edited January 2018

Pretty disappointed to hear about the length. Episode 1 was, what, like nearly 3 hours? Where is the consistency here

• wtf, why have some people have access to the episode already

• Some YouTubers get early press copies

Ruba1337 posted: »

wtf, why have some people have access to the episode already

• edited January 2018

That's unfair, It's really hard to not watch a video. It's almost like they taunting us

Some YouTubers get early press copies

• edited January 2018

At what time episode will be available to download? I am in GMT+1

• edited January 2018

Can someone who has watched the episode please DM me a playthrough where Catwoman was sold out in episode 3? Would greatly appreciate it

Edit: alright i got it, episode seems pretty cool

• Sent

Can someone who has watched the episode please DM me a playthrough where Catwoman was sold out in episode 3? Would greatly appreciate it Edit: alright i got it, episode seems pretty cool

• Could you send it to me as well? Can't seem to find one

AnimalBoy posted: »

Sent

• Sent

Tasos_12io posted: »

Could you send it to me as well? Can't seem to find one

• edited January 2018

I'm new to this series and have only just finished my first PS4 playthrough of the Season 1 and I'm eagerly awaiting Season 2, Episode Four. Was just wondering...

What time are these episodes normally available for download on Sony Europe in GMT (UK) time?

Thanks.

• This upcoming episode will serve as a test for the new CEO Pete Hawley. He wants to give us good quality content so this Episode and how it performs should serve to show how willing and how much effort he wants his employees to put in. Even if this episode flops (which I hope it won't as I am invested in this season) it doesn't mean that we can expect poor quality content in the future. Anyways I can't wait to get my hands on Episode 4 and play it!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Honestly, it'll probably take another few episodes/series to really start feeling the effects of the new CEO. Not to say we won't start seeing improvement, but new leadership doesn't necessarily mean things will instantly get better. Like, I doubt we'll suddenly start seeing 3 hour long episodes full of hubs and choices mattering and so forth.

I admire the optimism, though. I really do hope we start to see an upswing in quality going forward.

This upcoming episode will serve as a test for the new CEO Pete Hawley. He wants to give us good quality content so this Episode and how it

• edited January 2018

Okay, for fear of sudden spoilers here, I think I'm going to abandon this section until tomorrow. (We've got, what, 4-5 spoiler threads here already? I don't want to take chances with more appearing.)

• I feel the same way I am glad to see another optimistic view on this. It will take time for Petes vision to make its way into the content that Telltale produce but honestly I feel that he can turn around the misfortune that Telltale have been going through over the last couple of years.

Deltino posted: »

Honestly, it'll probably take another few episodes/series to really start feeling the effects of the new CEO. Not to say we won't start seei

• That would be a wise decision @AChicken I hope that you enjoy Episode 4. Once you have completed it feel free to let me know what your thoughts of the Episode are I would like to hear them ?

AChicken posted: »

Okay, for fear of sudden spoilers here, I think I'm going to abandon this section until tomorrow. (We've got, what, 4-5 spoiler threads here already? I don't want to take chances with more appearing.)

• Guys,could someone just tell me if Selina's okay?With no spoilers pleeease

• edited January 2018

There's this thread: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/118770/spoilers-about-in-this-episode#latest
    But I'd be VERY careful or just not check it because there could be a lot of spoilers. I didn't read very far in it.

FERKILL377 posted: »

Guys,could someone just tell me if Selina's okay?With no spoilers pleeease

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

SOON

The day before an episode release is always really exciting for me! I'm excited for you guys to play the episode.

• Thank you for your hard work! This season of Batman has been amazing, and I can't wait to play episode four. :)

SOON The day before an episode release is always really exciting for me! I'm excited for you guys to play the episode.

• no in australia they get it one day sooner cause of the timezone i think

Ruba1337 posted: »

That's unfair, It's really hard to not watch a video. It's almost like they taunting us

• What are the odds it will be out at midnight for PS4 NA?

• Well it happened for for episode one but I doubt it. It's usually out for me on Tuesday around like 9 or 10 AM.

What are the odds it will be out at midnight for PS4 NA?

• Downloading in the UK now. It's 1.40am here....gonna be a late one! : )

• Same here, fingers crossed for tonight though

ManBat posted: »

Well it happened for for episode one but I doubt it. It's usually out for me on Tuesday around like 9 or 10 AM.

• Quite unlikely.
    Usually only Season premieres get special timing releases. So... probably expect it by noon tomorrow.

What are the odds it will be out at midnight for PS4 NA?

• the episode came out 5 hours ago for me but i haven't played it yet.

• It was released midnight GMT time zones on Sony Europe....so I imagine North America would be the same.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.