What if [THIS happened] in The Walking Dead Game?

Comments

• edited August 2018

I think they would have helped us with the baby because arvo cared about him

DabigRG posted: »

What if Arvo managed to talk Buricko down?

• What if, after AJ and Clem leave the school, they head back towards Crawford to find Molly?

(I'm assuming she controls all of Crawford to herself now, as she could have cleared out the walkers and kept it, as it was well protected and easier than tolling bells everywhere)

• Hey man nice to be replying to you again but how do you think they will manage going separate ways when they only have one car to travel thanks

Veeeee posted: »

At the end of season 2 if Clementine had the option to convince the group to head back to Howes first because they know where it is, divide

• Isn’t it hard for one person to single handily revive a dead huge community (talking about population, reputation and size) and rule it by herself? :P if it did happen how do you think she managed it?

(If it WAS really pointed that Molly had intentions to control Crawford via an in-game mention or conformed by herself then I’m sorry, it has been a long time since I’ve played Season 1 thanks)

Stewart25 posted: »

What if, after AJ and Clem leave the school, they head back towards Crawford to find Molly? (I'm assuming she controls all of Crawford to

• Dude, even if she did come back for whatever reason, I honestly doubt she'd be there.

Though admittedly, it would be kinda cool to see a settlement come back under new management.

Stewart25 posted: »

What if, after AJ and Clem leave the school, they head back towards Crawford to find Molly? (I'm assuming she controls all of Crawford to

• what if lee didn't pick up the walkie talkie at the end of around every corner.
    what if Marlon gives the gun to Clem after she convince him that he can be redeemed instead of recklessly throwing such important item on the ground
    what if Clem kept the gun at her hand after she beat up Marlon instead of recklessly throwing him on the ground and give the chance for Marlon to grab it again or who knows some random little kid with an Afro hair cut so he can blow up a head with dead cat like hair cut.

• edited August 2018

What if Chuck managed to sneak past the walkers in the sewer and found the Cancer Patients hideout before Lee?
    Credit to @Clemenem

• What if clementime died

• When?

What if clementime died

• in season 2

When?

• ...During...?

in season 2

• Hmm. Sounds fanfic-worthy.

mister_sij posted: »

What if the stranger had crashed and met Clementine instead of Lee? Wasn't he on the highway?

• during episode 5

• That's essentially how this thread can function--as speculative fanfiction/writing prompts.

Hmm. Sounds fanfic-worthy.

• Interesting question.

Whether it be getting shot by Vitali/Buricko, getting eaten by Natasha's walker, drowning in the frozen lake, falling to potentially suffer a hemorrhage from Kenny/Jane indirectly swinging at her hard enough, bleeding out and/or getting a more serious gunshot wound from Arvo, or even being stupid enough to walk into one of the freezing walkers, that could indeed inherently change the course of how things progress in that episode.

during episode 5

• Remember when Carver was beating Kenny, and Clementine tried to stop him but got hit in the face with the butt of Troy's ak-47? What if he had Pack-a-Punch'd it the day before?

• What if Mariana went with David and Jaja?

• When you have to look up what that meant.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Remember when Carver was beating Kenny, and Clementine tried to stop him but got hit in the face with the butt of Troy's ak-47? What if he had Pack-a-Punch'd it the day before?

• It's basically just feeding your gun into the machine and upgrading it so it does way more damage all around

When you have to look up what that meant.

• That's not Call of Duty or whatever?

It's basically just feeding your gun into the machine and upgrading it so it does way more damage all around

• edited August 2018

considering how Mike acted about Arvo in episode 5 i think one of two things would happen if he went with Clem instead of jane:
    possibility #1: he makes Sarah leave thought the skylight using his strenght and everyone would have escaped easier due to not having to rely on an injured Luke ((Althought he d definitely try to talk and Calm her down before the walkers managed to get in.))
    Possibility #2: Mike gets Luke out of there while Clem and him try to get Sarah to move but when the door looks like its about to break down Mike grabs Clem and gets her to the skylight while then proceeding to do the same for Sarah except the walkers break thought the door and Mike gets Sarah to safety but doesnt get out because the walkers overwhelm him.
    ((i really dont see any scenario where Mike would even consider the thought of leaving Sarah.))

The rescue mission for Sarah and the Farmboys in particular, but any scene can be speculated on.

• Yea, its Call of Duty zombies

That's not Call of Duty or whatever?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

It is.
    Also, if it doesn't make any actual sense, pay no mind to it. I do this just for kicks :D :D

That's not Call of Duty or whatever?

• Those do seem like the most likely ways that'd essentially go down with him.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

considering how Mike acted about Arvo in episode 5 i think one of two things would happen if he went with Clem instead of jane: possibility

• What if Clem and AJ had ended up with Luke and Bonnie instead of Kenny or Jane?

Credit to @Bonbomb

• Bonnie would have tried to bang Luke, but he would have denied because he would have been too hung up on Jane still at the time. Or Luke would used her as a rebound.

Referring to Clem, she would have been just fine, if Luke didn´t get useless again and if Bonnie didn´t make her crawl through walkers to open the door. Though, about AJ, i don´t think any of them knew how to raise a child, so it would have been hard. And they wouldn´t had have a direction, because they wouldn´t have wanted to come back to Howe´s, and Luke didn´t seem to believe that Wellington existed. So maybe they wouldn´t have met the S3 crew, and wandered more around Virginia and met S4 crew faster, i think. I am not sure where Ericson is located.

What if Clem and AJ had ended up with Luke and Bonnie instead of Kenny or Jane? Credit to @Bonbomb

• What if instead of Kenny and Sarita, it was Christa who was at lodge in S2?

What if Walter hadn´t died?

What if Sarah, Clem, AJ, and Bonnie were the only survivors from season 2? (with the rest unknown or dead)

• Bonnie would have tried to bang Luke, but he would have denied because he would have been too hung up on Jane still at the time. Or Luke would used her as a rebound.

And they wouldn´t had have a direction, because they wouldn´t have wanted to come back to Howe´s, and Luke didn´t seem to believe that Wellington existed. So maybe they wouldn´t have met the S3 crew, and wandered more around Virginia and met S4 crew faster, i think.

Interesting point.

I am not sure where Ericson is located.

It's in Virginia too, apparently.

supersagig posted: »

Bonnie would have tried to bang Luke, but he would have denied because he would have been too hung up on Jane still at the time. Or Luke wou

• edited September 2018

What if the Russians instead were 400 days characters, like Leland, Roman, Eddie, Justin (determinant, depending if you didn´t shoot him in Vince´s story) and Clive and Joyce?

And if 400 days characters were the Cabin Group?

Useless question but i wanted to asked it anyways

• And if 400 days characters were the Cabin Group?

I made a thread or two about that, once upon a time.

What if the Russians instead were 400 days characters, like Leland, Roman, Eddie, Justin (determinant, depending if you didn´t shoot him in

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

He would’ve tried to give Clem and AJ homework

What if Sarah, Clem, AJ, and Bonnie were the only survivors from season 2?

Sarah, being 19-20 y/o, would’ve gotten used to the zombies, and would’ve learned how to take care of herself. She probably would’ve gotten a little more serious. Idk about Bonnie. There’s not much that could’ve changed about her it she stuck around
    They probably wouldn’t have gone to wellington, and would’ve stayed at Howe’s

What if instead of Kenny and Sarita, it was Christa who was at lodge in S2? What if Walter hadn´t died? What if Sarah, Clem, AJ, and Bonnie were the only survivors from season 2? (with the rest unknown or dead)

• And yes, I expect "Fan of MetalDick" in particular to swoop in eventually.
    A longtime Janiac, with a questionable name

Just saw this

wut

@Fangirl101 If Mike went to save Sarah, I think she would have lived. He would actually want to save her and he cared. People will disagr

• Oh yeah, I completely forgot I made that specific variation of the joke. :lol:

And yes, I expect "Fan of MetalDick" in particular to swoop in eventually. A longtime Janiac, with a questionable name Just saw this wut

• What if instead of Kenny and Sarita, it was Christa who was at lodge in S2?

The story probably would've had more emotional/visceral elements and more proper/tight correlation to it.

Good question. Don't know how to answer it, though, as I can't seem to imagine him being in Amid the Ruins.

What if Sarah, Clem, AJ, and Bonnie were the only survivors from season 2? (with the rest unknown or dead)

Was gonna say that's an odd fourth/third/second wheel, but then I remembered 400 Days.

What if instead of Kenny and Sarita, it was Christa who was at lodge in S2? What if Walter hadn´t died? What if Sarah, Clem, AJ, and Bonnie were the only survivors from season 2? (with the rest unknown or dead)

• What if Lee's group encountered Shel and Becca at one point?

• Any point, or a particular one?

Fangirl101 posted: »

What if Lee's group encountered Shel and Becca at one point?

• edited September 2018

But Pack-a-Punch doesn’t increase melee damage...

Edit: Imagine if Pack-a-Punch was actually a thing in TWD lmao. Everyone would just upgrade their pistols into mustang and sally’s and blow the world to hell.

Remember when Carver was beating Kenny, and Clementine tried to stop him but got hit in the face with the butt of Troy's ak-47? What if he had Pack-a-Punch'd it the day before?

• In IW zombies you can Pack-a-Punch the axe, which is a melee weapon.

But Pack-a-Punch doesn’t increase melee damage... Edit: Imagine if Pack-a-Punch was actually a thing in TWD lmao. Everyone would just upgrade their pistols into mustang and sally’s and blow the world to hell.

• What if Minerva stayed behind instead of Violet?

• Imagine they had the ray gun :D :D

But Pack-a-Punch doesn’t increase melee damage... Edit: Imagine if Pack-a-Punch was actually a thing in TWD lmao. Everyone would just upgrade their pistols into mustang and sally’s and blow the world to hell.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.