What if [THIS happened] in The Walking Dead Game?

1235»

Comments

• What if the delinquents had infiltrated the Delta ship an hour or so sooner?

• I think it would've all played out about the same as it did.

DabigRG posted: »

What if the delinquents had infiltrated the Delta ship an hour or so sooner?

• What if Brody hadn't swapped places with Violet?

• That's an interesting question. I think the raiders would have taken all 3 of them instead. I don't think Violet would have let Marlon get away with it.

What if Brody hadn't swapped places with Violet?

• What if Brody's walker killed Clementeen?

• Jane is kinda right though. not everyone wants to be saved or can be. you can't make someone go with you. I mean it's their decision not yours

Fangirl101 posted: »

If Mike went to save Sarah, I think she would have lived. He would actually want to save her and he cared. People will disagree with me for saying sth positive about Mike, oh well.

• what if Kenny fought luke instead of Jane? I feel like j
    like got a shitty death. it could have been better

• What if Louis/Violet/Tenn hadn't gotten separated at the gate?

• They would've been there for the amputation

What if Louis/Violet/Tenn hadn't gotten separated at the gate?

• What if Lee never saw Clementine?

• Holy fuckin shit, I didn't realize how long ago this was!

Like, I watched the first two episodes a week ago, watched SGB's playthrough of the game however long ago, and figured that syringe was resp

• edited August 2019

If you didn't romance Kate, David would attack her instead. Gabe gets between them and says "What? You gonna hit me again?" David picks up Gabe and tells him "Stay out of this." He tosses him aside. Now Javi needs to protect Kate. Then Depending on how things went for Clementine in the flashbacks and whatnot in the original version, Clem would convince Gabe to either shoot or pull a gun on David. If you did romance Kate, events would play out normally.

• What if Telltale didn't do ANF and had the funds to do everything they wanted with TFS?

patrickrc95 posted: »

If you didn't romance Kate, David would attack her instead. Gabe gets between them and says "What? You gonna hit me again?" David picks up G

Sign in to comment in this discussion.