What if [THIS happened] in The Walking Dead Game?

Comments

• Oh shit. I only play the Treyarch CODs. Even if you can Pack-a-Punch an axe though, Troy had a gun.

Dex-Starr posted: »

In IW zombies you can Pack-a-Punch the axe, which is a melee weapon.

• I was thinking after A New Day's events, but any point is fine.

supersagig posted: »

Any point, or a particular one?

• So, like Mark, or during Starved For Help?

I think Shel and Becca would have been contrast to Lee and Clem, but if Shel died first, Becca would have been changed her ways. Probably a more brutal one towards Clem ambiguity and youthfulness

Fangirl101 posted: »

I was thinking after A New Day's events, but any point is fine.

• I've thought about a scenario or two where the two groups link up in an attempt to survive together for the next few days, with there being tensions amongst the groups both with each other and within.

I think they would have helped us with the baby because arvo cared about him

• what if Marlon gives the gun to Clem after she convince him that he can be redeemed instead of recklessly throwing such important item on the ground
    what if Clem kept the gun at her hand after she beat up Marlon instead of recklessly throwing him on the ground a

I suspect AJ would've just been eyeballing him afterwards ala Rebecca, eventually necessitating a talk with Clementine about letting him live after what he's done to Tenn & Brody and what he was gonna do to her.

FORTLEE posted: »

what if lee didn't pick up the walkie talkie at the end of around every corner. what if Marlon gives the gun to Clem after she convince him

• Not gonna lie, I'm so used to the idea of Clementine encountering the adverse Becca at age 11 that I can't imagine them meeting before then.

What if Lee's group encountered Shel and Becca at one point?

• You finally decided to answer this one. :lol:

This is mostly about how Shel would meet Lee and interact with him [the best protagonists meeting!!], Lilly, Doug and the rest of the motel group; would Becca be willing to befriend the "little kids" Clementine and Duck-- basically what if Shel and Becca were part of the Motor Inn Group instead of Roman's Group, but okay, I guess.

DabigRG posted: »

Not gonna lie, I'm so used to the idea of Clementine encountering the adverse Becca at age 11 that I can't imagine them meeting before then.

• Yeah, I saw that I never answered and that's probably why.

This is mostly about how Shel would meet Lee and interact with him [the best protagonists meeting!!], Lilly, Doug and the rest of the motel group;

Damn straight.

would Becca be willing to befriend the "little kids" Clementine and Duck--

That's actually not too bad a question. After all, how much of Becca's attitude was a reflection of living under Roman's leadership?

You finally decided to answer this one. This is mostly about how Shel would meet Lee and interact with him [the best protagonists meetin

• What if Sarah never had PTSD?
    Credit to @AronDracula

• she would be dead

What if Sarah never had PTSD? Credit to @AronDracula

• Yep. Even without PTSD, as long as her father was carlos, her fate was sealed. Keeping her in a bubble like that to the age of 15 would severely limit her ability to change and grow like Clementine was able to.

Hersani posted: »

she would be dead

• If Duck was never bitten, how far would he have made it? To present day?

• What if Mcdonald's was still open? What would Clementine, Violet, and Louis order? assuming they actually had cash on them :D

• Idk, he was a pretty hyperactive kid, but knew when it was time to shut his bullshit down. Probably would've made it to season 2, but would've died during the escape from Howe's.

If Duck was never bitten, how far would he have made it? To present day?

• @TripleKillionare Yep. Even without PTSD, as long as her father was carlos, her fate was sealed. Keeping her in a bubble like that to the age of 15 would severely limit her ability to change and grow like Clementine was able to.

Uh, you do realize she was, what, twelve when the outbreak happened and that Carlos became so protective in part to keep her from being triggered, right?

she would be dead

• edited September 2018

Dammit, I can't think of anything!

EDIT: Meal with Apple Slices, a Veggie salad, and a Bacon Smokehouse.

What if Mcdonald's was still open? What would Clementine, Violet, and Louis order? assuming they actually had cash on them

• So Kenny would have stuck by Christa, clem and duck into Season 2? Maybe Katjaa too?

Idk, he was a pretty hyperactive kid, but knew when it was time to shut his bullshit down. Probably would've made it to season 2, but would've died during the escape from Howe's.

• Ooh, that's a long term one.
    If Duck didn't get bitten, Katjaa wouldn't have shot herself after trying to find the strength to shoot him, Kenny wouldn't have gone into aggressive-depressive denial [yet], Chuck might not have talked to Clementine the way he did, and Ben may not have confessed to having made a deal with Jake.
    As for Duck himself, I'd imagine he could gradually become more openly affected by all the [other] losses the group had and might've been fucked up some more by seeing Fievel. He may have struck up a friendship with Omid, stayed behind with Katjaa when everyone went to Crawford, and may or may not have been caught up in Clementine's conversations with The Stranger.
    As for whether he'd survive the season himself, there is quite some degree of chance there:

• If he wasn't quite quick enough, he and/or someone else may have been grabbed once again by walkers in Savannah once Molly rang the bell.
    • If he got cornered alongside Ben and(or instead of) Clementine, he may have required Chuck, Katjaa, or Kenny to save him, possibly at the cost of their own.
    • If he and/or Clementine weren't shown how to use a gun, he may have been caught by the one walker that snuck in if Katjaa didn't manage to take it out first.
    • If he didn't go with The Stranger as well(as his original plan was to take revenge on Kenny's family), he may then have been locked in the shed when the Cancer Group came for the boat(if he and Katjaa didn't go to the sewers), learned about Lee's bite(if he and Katjaa's presence didn't it make difficult enough for Clementine to slip out), have to escape into the attic with everyone else once the Crawford Horde found Fivel's Mansion, may or may not have witnessed Katjaa, Kenny, and/or Ben fall into the alleyway.

• If he was in the wrong side of the house when Brie's Walker and the Crawford Horde break in, he may have gotten grabbed there, necessitating someone to help him.
    • If he did go with The Stranger, he may or may not have either been killed or witness Lee and possibly Kenny and/or Katjaa die trying to get him back. If the Stranger didn't just decide to kill him anyway to even the score.

• Best case scenario, he and if still alive his parents gets separated from Lee at the Marsh House and he/they leave the Savannah with Christa and Omid.

If Duck was never bitten, how far would he have made it? To present day?

• Knowing Duck would want to hang out near his dad at the front of the train, he would have missed out on Lee’s gun training session with clementine. After Molly rings the bell, kenny would then want to show him how to survive like lee did with clementine. You mentioned it first, I don’t think Duck would have survived that section. Even kenny almost got nabbed back there so there’s good reason to suspect he wouldn’t make it past the first season. Too much happened, and it’s just too hard to imagine him being safeguarded effectively once they get off the train.

Ooh, that's a long term one. If Duck didn't get bitten, Katjaa wouldn't have shot herself after trying to find the strength to shoot him, K

• You should edit that and I'll just fix this to say 'lol'.

Dammit, I can't think of anything! EDIT: Meal with Apple Slices, a Veggie salad, and a Bacon Smokehouse.

• Paparapapa!

Ghetsis posted: »

You should edit that and I'll just fix this to say 'lol'.

• EDIT: Meal with Apple Slices, a Veggie salad, and a Bacon Smokehouse.

I get it, because she doesn't like meat, right?

Dammit, I can't think of anything! EDIT: Meal with Apple Slices, a Veggie salad, and a Bacon Smokehouse.

EDIT: Meal with Apple Slices, a Veggie salad, and a Bacon Smokehouse. I get it, because she doesn't like meat, right?

• Can't believe it took me this long to think of this, but you can also post and/or make expanded versions of you think of here.

• edited August 2019

• I'd tell him "Eat lead" or as Reaper would say, "Metablise element 82"

• How different would A New Frontier be if Conrad took Clementines "way" and shot and killed her after Clem said "If you want to shoot me then shoot me?"
    Credit to @Sparkeagle

• Aaaargh I'm not bothered, and it doesn't seem that cool to me, but kudos to whoever bothers.

How different would A New Frontier be if Conrad took Clementines "way" and shot and killed her after Clem said "If you want to shoot me then shoot me?" Credit to @Sparkeagle

• Lingard would still be alive because Clementine wouldn't have been there to kill him in return for the location of AJ's whereabouts, and probably would've tried to stop Joan from killing David.

How different would A New Frontier be if Conrad took Clementines "way" and shot and killed her after Clem said "If you want to shoot me then shoot me?" Credit to @Sparkeagle

• Yeah, I saw that I never answered and that's probably why.

But you said nothing about Shel...

That's actually not too bad a question. After all, how much of Becca's attitude was a reflection of living under Roman's leadership?

Thanks. :)
    Hmm, you bring up an interesting point. And to answer, maybe some, if not, most of it. It might be just like @Louche once said: Becca is putting up a tough front but is actually a nice person.

Becca would totally call Kenny "old man", don't fight me on this.

Yeah, I saw that I never answered and that's probably why. This is mostly about how Shel would meet Lee and interact with him [the bes

• What if Lee had filled one of them teacups with some bourbon tho?

• what if all of this didnt happen and it was just lee daydreaming about how he has a redemption story while on his way to prison

• Arrested for public intoxication?

Jayroen posted: »

What if Lee had filled one of them teacups with some bourbon tho?

• Get's butt raped in prison by Arvo...

what if all of this didnt happen and it was just lee daydreaming about how he has a redemption story while on his way to prison

• Wot da FOOOCK?!

Jayroen posted: »

Get's butt raped in prison by Arvo...

• To be fair, you can also not take his offer and as far as I know, she has no effect on much of anything that happens in that episode anyway.
    Plus, he was kinda out of it long enough for Eleanor to determinately mention it and Javier to be relieved when he shows up at the end several days later.

@Ghetsis Aaaargh I'm not bothered, and it doesn't seem that cool to me, but kudos to whoever bothers.

...Huh?

Lingard would still be alive because Clementine wouldn't have been there to kill him in return for the location of AJ's whereabouts, and probably would've tried to stop Joan from killing David.

• But you said nothing about Shel...

Oh yeah.
    I imagine she'd be similar to Mark in that she'd probably take something of a middleground regarding Lily's orders vs. what Kenny thinks:
    She'd mostly agree with Lily that having a safe place to stay off the road is the better option
    With that said, I can also see her wanting to welcome Ben & Mr. Parker/Travis into the group due to her and Becca sympathizing with what they've suffered.
    Most of all though, her top priority would be doing what she can to protect Becca and the other kids from how horrible the apocalypse can be.

Thanks. :)
    Hmm, you bring up an interesting point. And to answer, maybe some, if not, most of it. It might be just like @Louche once said: Becca is putting up a tough front but is actually a nice person.

Or someone trying to cope with the way things are anyway.

Becca would totally call Kenny "old man", don't fight me on this.

Oh, I won't. :smile: Even if Larry may also take priority in that regard.

Yeah, I saw that I never answered and that's probably why. But you said nothing about Shel... That's actually not too bad a qu

• To be fair, you can also not take his offer and as far as I know, she has no effect on much of anything that happens in that episode anyway. Plus, he was kinda out of it long enough for Eleanor to determinately mention it and Javier to be relieved when he shows up at the end several days later

To be fair, you can also not take his offer and as far as I know, she has no effect on much of anything that happens in that episode anyway.

• What if Victor and the injured "Ralph" managed to capture the fleeing Christa? And if they brought her before Roman?

Shoutout to @DrHabitualRealist

• What if it was Lilly who was staying at the Ski Lodge with Walter and Matthew?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.