Do you like, dislike or not care about Clem’s haircut in the 3rd season? And why?

124»

Comments

• she legit looks like a discount ellen that was on a Wheaties box in a bootleg Walmart called enclosure mart

• I don't care at all.

• season 4: clem hunts down the villain that ruined her hat

how exciting

DabigRG posted: »

I agree. Mm, perhaps with the possibility of it being destroyed before/alongside whatever overwhelming obstacle blights her.

• Not quite what I meant, but why not? :lol:

Louche posted: »

season 4: clem hunts down the villain that ruined her hat how exciting

• Clem: do I go after Joan who killed and raided many people or fucking kill that ten kid for ruining my hat?

?

DabigRG posted: »

Not quite what I meant, but why not?

• edited April 2018

Honestly, probably neither.
    (Marlon would've been a better choice and even then, it's barely a thing)

Clem: do I go after Joan who killed and raided many people or fucking kill that ten kid for ruining my hat? ?

• Joan? Who's that? :dizzy:

Clem: do I go after Joan who killed and raided many people or fucking kill that ten kid for ruining my hat? ?

• The Taiwan Lady who almost/did shoot your one friend revealed friend in the New Frontier in the head in front of a live audience.

But you don't remember that.

Louche posted: »

Joan? Who's that?

• I wish Clementine's hair was something ..

• edited April 2018

Seriously, bangs in the eyes? In the south? In the zombie apocalypse? You want Clem's sweaty hair sticking to her eyes? When I was a kid I used to grow my bangs out that long, I remember how annoying it was.
    I wish we could have some more realism when it comes to hair. But everyone just wants what looks "pretty."

Firefox1972 posted: »

I wish Clementine's hair was something ..

• I liked the haircut from A New Frontier Episode 5. It made Clementine look like she was really growing up and becoming independent.

• I didn't mind at first then i saw THIS.

Credit to @Veeeee.

I liked the haircut from A New Frontier Episode 5. It made Clementine look like she was really growing up and becoming independent.

• edited April 2018

I know, I never was a fan of the new haircut but I didn't hate it as much as others did. But then I saw a picture of the joker from injustice two and got the brilliant idea to make a simple recoloration of that screenshot. Now I despise the haircut but luckily they will be using a haircut more akin to her classic hair in the final season.

iFoRias posted: »

I didn't mind at first then i saw THIS. Credit to @Veeeee.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.