All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• Just finished it! Sorry it took me so long I'm at work lol. But it was great. It makes me want to get back writting fanfiction. My last story was ages ago for life is strange. But anyway nice work. I hope you write more!?

CapnJay posted: »

@MosesARose , @armis37 Finished the first part https://archiveofourown.org/works/15767148

• You should've seen the forums back in late 2015. We all went overboard with the lovey-dovey shit.

It... still haunts me.

bobshaw posted: »

Ive found this thread to be a bit too much even for me, but this art is too damn cute for me to ignore.

• I have like thirty of my life is strange fanfictions on Reddit lol.

MosesARose posted: »

Just finished it! Sorry it took me so long I'm at work lol. But it was great. It makes me want to get back writting fanfiction. My last story was ages ago for life is strange. But anyway nice work. I hope you write more!?

• I remember...

You should've seen the forums back in late 2015. We all went overboard with the lovey-dovey shit. It... still haunts me.

• Nice to have you abroad the Violetine Ship!

IRunts posted: »

Well, it has been a long time since i served on a last TT ship. I think its time to jump on to this one. So...greetings all! Some of you remember me from the OG Rhysha ship...and thats about it.

• ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Fan art appreciation! Credit to frannipan! Credit to gaycaveira! Credit to walnutroll!

• War....War Never Changes. Still we aren't gonna back to 2015 shipwar. This time Telltale prepare themselves this time.

I remember...

• edited August 2018

Someone mentioned Vi wearing Clementine's hat a few pages back...

So, I found this!

Credit to: tangled_up stars

• Where are you finding all these fanarts people, PLEASE TELL ME, I HAVE TO KNOW.

• I found those on tumblr, lel.

Where are you finding all these fanarts people, PLEASE TELL ME, I HAVE TO KNOW.

• Knowing this much Violetine fanart shows Violet and Clem are good for each other.

I found those on tumblr, lel.

• edited August 2018

Just chilling by the fire :)
    Source

• edited August 2018

Aw them sitting by the fire. Are more of these Tumblr? The ppl put a lot of work into these.

armis37 posted: »

Just chilling by the fire Source

• It's not bad. The end of the chapter did feel kinda rushed, but I don't blame you with so many people begging for you to show it. And, it's convinced me...

Take this as me, with much reluctance, boarding this ship. Though it's very likely this will end like the Titanic, Here's to hoping!

@MosesARose , @armis37 Finished the first part https://archiveofourown.org/works/15767148

• Welcome aboard, and don't give TT ideas ;)

It's not bad. The end of the chapter did feel kinda rushed, but I don't blame you with so many people begging for you to show it. And, it's

• This time it's deviantart :)

strwar3 posted: »

Aw them sitting by the fire. Are more of these Tumblr? The ppl put a lot of work into these.

• Still I think they put a lot of work into it. Glad there is a lot of fan art of Violetine

armis37 posted: »

This time it's deviantart

• Violet's hair is really cool. It looks beautiful when it's swaying or flowing in the breeze.

• Time to bump this thread with some kissy-face.

Credit to: adellagar

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

What if in A future episode we give AJ the gun back and give him instructions like, "watch my back" , "stay safe", or "protect violet"

• The option should be, "Protect Violet at all costs."

• IMG

You're not wrong

The option should be, "Protect Violet at all costs."

• I second that too! Protect Violet at all costs.

You're not wrong

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

Majesty: Burn the whole city... that's pretty extreme for the life of one woman.
    Caine: Fuck the city. I'd burn the world to save her.
    — Heroes Die

(Ugh replied to my own comment)

You're not wrong

• Is anyone still voting in the ship poll?

• ❤️❤️❤️

• The more Violetine content I see, the harder I ship it <3

• Hello, we’re getting some new peeps, it seems. Welcome!

• Credits to: shortshortboi

• Cute❤️

Macropod posted: »

Credits to: shortshortboi

• Awesome fanart.

• edited August 2018

Huh a troll got banned...I wonder why. (Sarcasm)

In better news @Macropod that fanart is adorable and might have added a year to my life.

• And now that the homophobic troll is gone we can return back to what we're all here .

IMG

Taken from Google images.

• edited August 2018

I hope this scene in the EP 2. I hope for it cause it looks like Clem and touching Violet's face and wipe away her tears. I love it!!! Violetine FTW!

And now that the homophobic troll is gone

WOW glad that person got banned.

And now that the homophobic troll is gone we can return back to what we're all here . Taken from Google images.

• There's episode 2 leaks in the Louis ship thread. I had to close it and now i cant view it anymore because i'd be at risk at leaks. Hopefully they don't spread here.

• edited August 2018

Nooo I don't want leaks on here. I hope the mods don't close this thread. Somebody deleted those leaks if they come on here. I enjoy Violetine shipping thread a lot

There's episode 2 leaks in the Louis ship thread. I had to close it and now i cant view it anymore because i'd be at risk at leaks. Hopefully they don't spread here.

• If there are leaks, moderators will take care of it.

There's episode 2 leaks in the Louis ship thread. I had to close it and now i cant view it anymore because i'd be at risk at leaks. Hopefully they don't spread here.

• There are more leaks than just that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.