All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• edited August 2018

Though game doesn't give you any hope about their being alive, actually the more you learn about Raiders the more your hope is fading away. Just like Brody's confession...

Violet is hardly accepted that Minerva's and Sophie's death. But the scenario Brody told her was completely different than the reality; they didn't get attacked by zombie, rather it was a group and Marlon sold them. And I don't think that after finding this out she'll give Clementine a cold shoulder. Just to opposite, they'll get closer as Clementine will support her as Violet will open up more.

Razer531 posted: »

Yes but still Violet really loved Minerva and she showed how much she misses her, and now when she knows that she might be alive she won't give up on her, it wouldn't make sense.

• you just gotta use your small brain. Telltale won`t give a romance option just to take it away later, there are many possibilites on how they could handle that if Minerva is alive

Razer531 posted: »

Sooo... if Violet found out Minerva was alive, then she'd say "oh btw Clem, it's not like I wanna be with her, I just want her back in my life. Therefore we can be together. Pretty cool way to save Violetine aint it?" ?

• edited August 2018

I just checked the comments on YouTube and fandom is really upsetting me at this point. People are thinking that Violet will hook up with Minnie anyway and there's no point in romancing her and Clementine. Weak excuse tbh.

Those are ppl who are just into Violet that much(which is very very confusing)since they know their will be a romance option for her. They are full of it . I think Minnie is died and you can't deny that their will be romance between Violet and Clem.

Also, what do you guys mean by fade to black scene?

We mean the moment it becomes too romantic like taking clothes from and such and goes fade to black. Where the screen goes black and returns to the scene with them either in bed or just waking up in the morning after the romance. I think Telltale knows that will be the safe option cause their is no nudity in the rating of this game,but Moderate Sex Impact.

mero_W posted: »

I just checked the comments on YouTube and fandom is really upsetting me at this point. People are thinking that Violet will hook up with Mi

• Some Violentine gifs to brighten your day and remember the amazing chemistry these two have (I'm in love with how she steps up to defend Clem). Oh, and a sweet picture of their not too distant future :)

• Violet's smiles whenever Clementine's around though... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Yup Violet and Clem are great for each other and I love they show more than just talking to each other. I can't wait for ep 2. Violetine FTW!

mero_W posted: »

Violet's smiles whenever Clementine's around though...

• Awwwww Violetine FTW! That's cute and amazing!

armis37 posted: »

Some Violentine gifs to brighten your day and remember the amazing chemistry these two have (I'm in love with how she steps up to defend Clem). Oh, and a sweet picture of their not too distant future

• I like how Violet smiles without turning her head sure she could flbe smiling at AJ being kind to her ward but the timing of Clem getting closer is amazing

Some Violentine gifs to brighten your day and remember the amazing chemistry these two have (I'm in love with how she steps up to defend Clem). Oh, and a sweet picture of their not too distant future

• Yes, it's so well done! And how she turns her eyes downwards ever so slightly as if she's already feeling shy, even though Clem didn't even say a word yet.

CapnJay posted: »

I like how Violet smiles without turning her head sure she could flbe smiling at AJ being kind to her ward but the timing of Clem getting closer is amazing

• I love that expression violet has when clem says I thought you were pretty cool. And when violet responded by saying "oh, um, thanks, I guess. You were pretty cool, too. I was like aw. Violet was hesitant, shy, and seemed nervous when giving clem a complement.

• This fanfiction is taking so long I want to jump right to the romance! Gaahh curse my need for plot!

Anyway here's a spoiler . Violet's song

• Oooh you're writing a fanfiction. I'd like to read it when it's complete.

This fanfiction is taking so long I want to jump right to the romance! Gaahh curse my need for plot! Anyway here's a spoiler . Violet's song

• I was going to make it smutty when it gets to that but now I'm not sure. By the time I get there I might end up focusing on the romance not the sex. It's hard work.

MosesARose posted: »

Oooh you're writing a fanfiction. I'd like to read it when it's complete.

• Please share once you're done!

This fanfiction is taking so long I want to jump right to the romance! Gaahh curse my need for plot! Anyway here's a spoiler . Violet's song

• So I'll accept some input. Clementine has gone through a lot. But should be it be Sophie and Minerva levels or just the usual amount of suffering?

• Haven't shipped Telltale characters in a long time, but it's safe to say I've boarded this ship, at least for the remainder of the season.

:smile:

• Pinky, ayyy

Haven't shipped Telltale characters in a long time, but it's safe to say I've boarded this ship, at least for the remainder of the season.

• Ofcourse I remember you, Armis! Holy crap it's been ages!

Judging by your username, I imagine you didn't have any problems with Lee being with someone. Long time no see, Carley, if you even remember me from Rhysha times. It seems we only meet in shipping threads.

• It has indeed! I'm very glad to see your taste in ships is still as refined as it was ;)

Ofcourse I remember you, Armis! Holy crap it's been ages!

• Aww, that was sweet!

@MosesARose , @armis37 Finished the first part https://archiveofourown.org/works/15767148

• Something missing from last episode in this moment

for real though

• Welcome Abroad on Violetine Ship!

Haven't shipped Telltale characters in a long time, but it's safe to say I've boarded this ship, at least for the remainder of the season.

• Looking forward to more. Keep it up!

@MosesARose , @armis37 Finished the first part https://archiveofourown.org/works/15767148

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

It's emotionally Painful work but

IMG

strwar3 posted: »

Looking forward to more. Keep it up!

• It's interesting that Violet is a romantic interest for Clem. It's realistic too. Clem hasn't really discovered what love is and whether or not she's straight. So Clem meeting someone her own age who's gay has a lot of potential for a relationship.

• Well you are writing a Violetine story(which I prove a lot)and you digging deep inside your heart over how much character Violet means to you including Violetine .

It's emotionally Painful work but

• Yeah the next part will have to specify how Clementine and Violet were caught and given the choice of one staying behind and one going to the camp. And Clementine chose to spare violet that fate.

strwar3 posted: »

Well you are writing a Violetine story(which I prove a lot)and you digging deep inside your heart over how much character Violet means to you including Violetine .

• Well, it has been a long time since i served on a last TT ship. I think its time to jump on to this one. So...greetings all! Some of you remember me from the OG Rhysha ship...and thats about it.

• edited August 2018

Sorry if anyone else has already posted this, but this drawing was too cool not to share. :smiley:
    edit: lol I accidentally quoted someone my bad......

Yeah the next part will have to specify how Clementine and Violet were caught and given the choice of one staying behind and one going to the camp. And Clementine chose to spare violet that fate.

• Ayy dis boi

IRunts posted: »

Well, it has been a long time since i served on a last TT ship. I think its time to jump on to this one. So...greetings all! Some of you remember me from the OG Rhysha ship...and thats about it.

• Nice

Sorry if anyone else has already posted this, but this drawing was too cool not to share. edit: lol I accidentally quoted someone my bad......

• Clementine's expression is perfect. Violet's being all tsundere and Clementine is just smiling like "Yep you're my girlfriend."

Sorry if anyone else has already posted this, but this drawing was too cool not to share. edit: lol I accidentally quoted someone my bad......

• Fan art appreciation!

Credit to frannipan!

Credit to gaycaveira!

Credit to walnutroll!

• edited August 2018

I really hope their relationship follows a dynamic wherein Clem gradually brings Violet out of her shell as the season progresses. Embarrassed/tsundere Vi x Clem has so much potential I swear to god

Clementine's expression is perfect. Violet's being all tsundere and Clementine is just smiling like "Yep you're my girlfriend."

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

I know that we're all hoping Clem or Vi shouts at some point "Get The fuck off my girlfriend!"

I really hope their relationship follows a dynamic wherein Clem gradually brings Violet out of her shell as the season progresses. Embarrassed/tsundere Vi x Clem has so much potential I swear to god

• Ive found this thread to be a bit too much even for me, but this art is too damn cute for me to ignore.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.