All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• edited August 2018

violet looks like android 18 in that drawing. Android 18 is one of my fave dragon ball characters.

armis37 posted: »

Violentine at it again

• Jiren and Black are my favorite

Scythenger posted: »

violet looks like android 18 in that drawing. Android 18 is one of my fave dragon ball characters.

• Monster Carrot FTW

Dex-Starr posted: »

Jiren and Black are my favorite

• I love those 2 characters. I prefer black over jiren though. That scythe black had was so cool and I love that ki sword black made. When vegito went ssb that was one of the best moments in dragon ball super. Did you see the trailer for the new movie? new broly looks cool. I'm not to keen on new broly's legendary ssj form but I like his black haired form with the golden eyes.

Jiren and Black are my favorite

• In the very first scene, I knew that something was gonna happen between them, I mean look at this romantic tension:

And people keep asking what does chemistry between two people mean. Well... the chemistry is this.

• Yup that look when Violet sees her. Shows the tension including when they are talking in the dorm room and talking and having good interactions with each other. It shows why I like Violet and Clem having chemistry with each other. I look forward to seeing more in EP 2 with the romance option with her. After all the rating shows it and including the achievement too.

Wroogo posted: »

In the very first scene, I knew that something was gonna happen between them, I mean look at this romantic tension: And people keep asking what does chemistry between two people mean. Well... the chemistry is this.

• Did you see the trailer for the new movie?

Of course :D Love the animation they've got going on for the movie. I wanna know how Goku will beat him this time. Apparently he can't use Ultra Instinct, so I don't know if he'll be able to beat him without it. This Broly was destroying them in the trailer

I love those 2 characters. I prefer black over jiren though. That scythe black had was so cool and I love that ki sword black made. When veg

• I loved that moment when the camera panned slowly towards her and she gives Clem that deep stare, like she was analysing her

In the very first scene, I knew that something was gonna happen between them, I mean look at this romantic tension: And people keep asking what does chemistry between two people mean. Well... the chemistry is this.

• I know right. I love the way how Violet looked deeply at her.
    This is why I support their romance; it's way more passionate.

• Love at first sight?

• Violet knows how to get girls.. that you gotta be subtle, heh.
    Every scene between them was intense though. In several times, she also showed her jealousy towards the characters who interacted with Clem, whenever she did that I laughed so hard.

So she's definitely the "badboy" of this story and Clementine is the one who'll bring the softer side of her.

• What's that romantic love at first sight sax song called again? The one that's typically used in memes or something.

Love at first sight?

• Lol facts. Base broly was overpowering ssj vegeta and giving ssb goku a difficult fight and broly wasn't even in his final form :D. Some or maybe a lot of people think gogeta is going to appear to defeat broly.

Did you see the trailer for the new movie? Of course Love the animation they've got going on for the movie. I wanna know how Goku w

• Violet's both boyish and girlish. More reasons why I love her so much and ship her with clem.

Violet knows how to get girls.. that you gotta be subtle, heh. Every scene between them was intense though. In several times, she also show

• Violet's both boyish and girlish.

I guess she is more like a tomboy. Which I like a lot about her too. God. I look forward to this romance option soon in EP 2.

Violet's both boyish and girlish. More reasons why I love her so much and ship her with clem.

• edited August 2018

I might see it. I hope it is good!

Lol facts. Base broly was overpowering ssj vegeta and giving ssb goku a difficult fight and broly wasn't even in his final form . Some or maybe a lot of people think gogeta is going to appear to defeat broly.

• Same.

strwar3 posted: »

Violet's both boyish and girlish. I guess she is more like a tomboy. Which I like a lot about her too. God. I look forward to this romance option soon in EP 2.

• I hope it's good too. And if you do go see it hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

I might see it. I hope it is good!

• edited August 2018

Also did you see Kent Mudle answering fan questions? Here on the The Walking Dead Community thread. It is there and I can tell? He is soooooo tensing us with a romance option with Violet and Louis(but especially Violet)in future episodes. But I think we look forward to the romance option in EP 2 cause of rating and achievement.

God. I can't wait!

Same.

• That cleaver scene was clutch. Violet won me over prior to that scene, but it was still epic.

sarahsenpai posted: »

yah it was nice when she pulled out the cleaver to defend clem, but i still say it's inappropriate for them to have a romantic relationship

• I didn't see that. Wish I did though. The especially with violet is what got my attention. I can't wait either.

Also did you see Kent Mudle answering fan questions? Here on the The Walking Dead Community thread. It is there and I can tell? He is sooooo

• Can we get a link for it, I really want to see :) :)

Also did you see Kent Mudle answering fan questions? Here on the The Walking Dead Community thread. It is there and I can tell? He is sooooo

• edited August 2018

I ended up going the Violet route this episode. I am excited that Telltale gives you the option for both male/female for one. I can't remember what I did with Gabe, but I remember thinking he is too young for her even though they were the same age. I also didn't have Javi and whats her name become romantic. Romance tends to cripple you.

That being said, I like my Clem to be smart and tactful, with a bit of dry humor here and there... Having a partnership with someone similar to my survival tactics seems like the smartest way to go (FOR MY PLAY, This is only my opinion obviously). Though having different opinions can be super valuable, I think having the same general kind of thinking will be helpful to survive.

I mainly sided with Violet because, well Girl Power. I think with a group that is mostly men... I thought it would be smart to have the girls on my side. Though I thought Louis's advances were sweet, it also made me feel like maybe he still had a bit of a dreamer inside of him, which I totally get being drawn to, but my Clem is about survival. She has lost too much and has been around goofy and funny and they don't live. You have to be smart and always keep moving forward. Learn from the last thing.

So we'll see if there is any romance with Violet. I'm not sure I want any romances, but I do know I'd fight those raiders if it meant that the twins could be reunited with their brother and love. So I'm keeping my options open.

• There was a thread about it. It's probably on the second page since I don't see it on the first page anymore.

mero_W posted: »

Can we get a link for it, I really want to see

• It is called Creative Director Kent Mudle answering Fan Questions on Tumblr. It is on the first page.

There was a thread about it. It's probably on the second page since I don't see it on the first page anymore.

• Thank you for that.

It is called Creative Director Kent Mudle answering Fan Questions on Tumblr. It is on the first page.

• No problem

Thank you for that.

• Crap two days of banning and I miss so much

• Well we Violetine fans missed you. Btw? We have been only discussing Violetine and reading Creative Director Kent Mudle answering fan questions. So you missed a little in just two days.

CapnJay posted: »

Crap two days of banning and I miss so much

• What did you do??

• It's good to have you back

• Glad to be back and not locked in my cabin. Any good violetine art yet?

• Well in the 11nth page there is a kiss fanart

Glad to be back and not locked in my cabin. Any good violetine art yet?

• I may have cursed someone out trying to use modern preapocalypse laws and psychology to paint aj as some sort of demon child. But that's in the past.

MrGraffio posted: »

What did you do??

• A gift from her dad that she nearly died for in season 2? I think that would show how much Clem loved violet

That would be awesome! Violet wearing Clem's hat? Would show how much Violet loves Clem. I hope that happens a little bit.

• And saved

armis37 posted: »

Violentine at it again

• edited August 2018

I hope there are more moments with clem and violet where violet can save clem if the player fails a prompt or doesn't press it in time and more moments like when violet let clem and aj run ahead of her then stayed behind and dealt with the approaching walkers. Those were really cool moments and I'm glad violet did that. It shows a brave, thoughtful, and protective side to her without having needing to appeal to her. Violet also looked like a badass doing that and violet's pretty fast she was behind everyone dealing with the walkers then ran past everyone while carrying that duffle bag. I wonder if violet use to do track and field. If that were the case that would be neat.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited August 2018

I saw on a replay during the dinner scene that you can see Violet in the background stealing glances at Clem. <3

• edited August 2018

That's cute. I didn't notice that. Violet's adorable.

Plan_R posted: »

I saw on a replay during the dinner scene that you can see Violet in the background stealing glances at Clem.

• edited August 2018

Man,Violet gives such chemistry with Clem. Even with Glances at Clem a lot in that dinner scene. I thought it was just me watching it after replayed the episode 1. Violetine FTW!

That's cute. I didn't notice that. Violet's adorable.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.