All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• You wouldn't want Violet to be your second? She aways has Clem's back. Like when she saved her from that walker and when she stood in front of Marlon with her cleaver at the ready. She's like Clem's little bodyguard lol

Not just a bodyguard,but also a girl protecting her gf Clem.

MosesARose posted: »

You wouldn't want Violet to be your second? She aways has Clem's back. Like when she saved her from that walker and when she stood in front

• Violet shows a serious side, a protective side, and an intimate side. A perfect combination for clem. Clem's violet allure.

• an intimate side

When??

Scythenger posted: »

Violet shows a serious side, a protective side, and an intimate side. A perfect combination for clem. Clem's violet allure.

• I usually tend to avoid shipping threads since TftB but... Violentine is too adorable to ignore. I'm aboard!

• Welcome Aboard!

armis37 posted: »

I usually tend to avoid shipping threads since TftB but... Violentine is too adorable to ignore. I'm aboard!

• Nice tribute, however, simple matter of fact is, you cannot get Clementine to smile at Violet nowhere near as many times as you can with Louis.

MosesARose posted: »

OMG I found a tribute that I really liked

• random screengrab of Violet <3

• edited August 2018

Well, she already started to show it gradually by opening up to Clementine. And in later chapters we will see her the growth of intimacy towards Clementine gradually.

Dex-Starr posted: »

an intimate side When??

• When you appeal to her and go to retrieve the food violet shows a serious side. The two gifs show a protective side. And violet shows closeness, attachment, friendliness, warmth, and confidence towards clem.

Dex-Starr posted: »

an intimate side When??

• of all pics in there the first one you've sent, and this is my favourite:

I love how she genuinely smiles when Clem's around. Another reason why I love Violet

http://clemjavier.tumblr.com/post/177175471164/but-when-you-showed-up-i-dont-know-i-just

• Violet has an adorable smile.

mero_W posted: »

of all pics in there the first one you've sent, and this is my favourite: I love how she genuinely smiles when Clem's around. Another reason why I love Violet

• Sorry if this has been asked before, but what do you think Violet will do if we find out Minnie is still alive and we bring her back to the school? Assuming she'd have a relationship with Clem already going, which obviously will happen, duh.

• edited August 2018

@armis37
    Chances for Minnie's being alive like 0.2% if she really got captured by raiders.
    It's not even that I don't want to see her alive, if she is I'll be very happy. But I don't think she would be an obstacle for Clem and Violet if you chose that anyway, Telltale wouldn't invalidate your choices for romance.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what do you think Violet will do if we find out Minnie is still alive and we bring her back to the school? Assuming she'd have a relationship with Clem already going, which obviously will happen, duh.

• Then why would the raiders capture Sophie and Minnie if they were just going to kill them?

@armis37 Chances for Minnie's being alive like 0.2% if she really got captured by raiders. It's not even that I don't want to see her al

• I can't really go into the detail about what I'm thinking (since it's really horrible) but all I can say is I'm assuming that they're really bad guys so...
    Even if we see them being alive... I don't think it's gonna take too long. Because that's what happens in every Walking Dead scenarios.

NexusFire posted: »

Then why would the raiders capture Sophie and Minnie if they were just going to kill them?

• Tbh they were captured one year ago so they are probably dead though I don't think they killed them straight away. I have my assumptions why the raiders might have captured them but yeah i'd rather not go into detail about them.

I can't really go into the detail about what I'm thinking (since it's really horrible) but all I can say is I'm assuming that they're really

• edited August 2018

They can make use of them, they wouldn't just kill them that doesn't make sense. And if Minnie did come back, how do you think Telltale would make it such that Clem easily stays in relationship with Violet, but that it still makes sense?

@armis37 Chances for Minnie's being alive like 0.2% if she really got captured by raiders. It's not even that I don't want to see her al

• You and 100% of players chose Violet.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Jayden Smith Will Remember that.

• You can say that they could have been raped and murdered. Telltale isn't afraid to suggest it in their games so there shouldnt be an issue with any of us saying it.

Tbh they were captured one year ago so they are probably dead though I don't think they killed them straight away. I have my assumptions why the raiders might have captured them but yeah i'd rather not go into detail about them.

• Yeah I know, I just didn't want to talk about it.

bobshaw posted: »

You can say that they could have been raped and murdered. Telltale isn't afraid to suggest it in their games so there shouldnt be an issue with any of us saying it.

• edited August 2018

And if Minnie did come back, how do you think Telltale would make it such that Clem easily stays in relationship with Violet, but that it still makes sense?

If we are talking about assumptions in here... Telltale could make some scenario like where Minnie wants to be just friends with Violet,wanting to join other group etc. Honestly I don't think they'd pull out spanish soap opera clichés like Clementine and Minnie's fighting for Violet's and Clem's relationship, Minnie's trying to kill Clementine etc. Ridiculously worst scenarios ever.

But whatever we say, we'll only type fanfictions in here. And honestly, I can't see any hope in their survival. Neither Sophie or Minerva, even though I want to see them.

Razer531 posted: »

They can make use of them, they wouldn't just kill them that doesn't make sense. And if Minnie did come back, how do you think Telltale would make it such that Clem easily stays in relationship with Violet, but that it still makes sense?

• Thank you for that.

Yeah I know, I just didn't want to talk about it.

• That's fine. My Clem is a hardass anyway. I don't want her to be smiling all the time. It's bad for her image.

Nice tribute, however, simple matter of fact is, you cannot get Clementine to smile at Violet nowhere near as many times as you can with Louis.

• That subtle smile <3

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited August 2018

Simple fact # 2, No matter what Louis never saves Clem's life, Victory Violet.

Nice tribute, however, simple matter of fact is, you cannot get Clementine to smile at Violet nowhere near as many times as you can with Louis.

• edited August 2018

What do you mean lol, when was Violet better at saving Clem's life than Louis?

Plan_R posted: »

Simple fact # 2, No matter what Louis never saves Clem's life, Victory Violet.

• If Clementine is attacked by one of the walkers at the train station, I think violet kills them.

• Just as they leave the train station Violet will kill the Walker that is attacking Clem if the player fails the prompt.

• By default, Clementine looks at Louis with a grimace whenever he speaks, but when selecting a funny-ish response, she's all smiles and I hate it. She doesn't do it to Violet who's always down in the dumps, or anyone else.

• edited August 2018

@MrGraffio

Her smiles aren't that subtle when she is around Clementine <3

MrGraffio posted: »

That subtle smile

• here you go

• I just thought about how cute it would be if Violet wore Clem's hat ^^

• This needs to happen

I just thought about how cute it would be if Violet wore Clem's hat ^^

• But what about the curse? If touching it is a death sentence I wonder what wearing it would do?

• That would be awesome! Violet wearing Clem's hat? Would show how much Violet loves Clem. I hope that happens a little bit.

• Judging by your username, I imagine you didn't have any problems with Lee being with someone. ;)
    Long time no see, Carley, if you even remember me from Rhysha times. It seems we only meet in shipping threads.

I'm usually all for these ship threads, but I just can't imagine Clem being with anyone. Must be my parent instincts kicking in from Season One haha.

• edited August 2018

Violentine at it again

• Nice.

Violentine at it again

• edited August 2018

WOW!!!!! That is amazing!! I am saving this! Violetine FTW! Btw? Are those words Spanish?

Violentine at it again

• I think it's in Russian, but not entirely sure.

strwar3 posted: »

WOW!!!!! That is amazing!! I am saving this! Violetine FTW! Btw? Are those words Spanish?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.