All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• ok youre reading like way too much into that play. and the junkyard freakout was explained because rachel just found out her dad was "cheating" and kinda had a meltdown and lashed out at chloe which is totally understandable. chloe acted kinda similar in LiS towards max because of the stuff she was going through.

anywho i'll stop with the LiS talk now since it seems to be annoying people. we'll just both have to agree to disagree about rachel and be in unanimous agreement that max is a superhypermegabitch kthnx.

CapnJay posted: »

"What boon do you ask of me my loyal pet" " I want my freedom" " That i refuse to give" She put Chloe's picture up without Chloe's know

• Take off hyper

sarahsenpai posted: »

ok youre reading like way too much into that play. and the junkyard freakout was explained because rachel just found out her dad was "cheati

• I monitor multiple threads already voted team violetine

Let's beat these fools. Vote here: https://www.strawpoll.me/16269661/r

• Count me in, I love them so much already.
    I hope telltale adds more romantic scenes between them

• edited August 2018

Someone literally must have simultaneously asked nearly 100 people to vote for Violet here lol.
    I'm checking on this poll all the time and somewhere like 40 min ago Louis was ahead of like 5 votes when suddenly Violet jumped to 300+

oh well we will see who's the actual winner after we see the choices for episode 2

Let's beat these fools. Vote here: https://www.strawpoll.me/16269661/r

• Lmao

Razer531 posted: »

Someone literally must have simultaneously asked nearly 100 people to vote for Violet here lol. I'm checking on this poll all the time and

• ..oh well we will see who's the actual winner after we see the choices for episode 2

Choice stats won't define what's "canon" though, it'll be only each player's experiences.

Someone literally must have simultaneously asked nearly 100 people to vote for Violet here lol. I'm checking on this poll all the time and

• edited August 2018

I just have feeling that is all. Btw? I feel the person who Clem romances will have either more scenes or just the same time scenes. Like one scene is longer than the other. I think Violetine will have more scenes in EP 2 than Louis and Clem scenes.

Why do you think that there's gonna be more Violetine than Louistine?

• Man.. I am having so much trouble choosing whether I like Violet or Louis ship more.

• Based on the data mine from Reddit Lewis is more active ( teaching Clem piano according to the endscreen) while Violet is more passive. ( Sitting beside each other hands touching sorta)
    So do you like a slow burn or not.

NexusFire posted: »

Man.. I am having so much trouble choosing whether I like Violet or Louis ship more.

• I'm okay with both.

Based on the data mine from Reddit Lewis is more active ( teaching Clem piano according to the endscreen) while Violet is more passive. ( Sitting beside each other hands touching sorta) So do you like a slow burn or not.

• Though I think I'm preferring Louistine so far.

I'm okay with both.

• So why choose?

I'm okay with both.

• your ship will burn... the louis ship will burn too

• Well I can't have both...

So why choose?

• In the end nothing you say or do matters we'll all die and turn to dust as our Time on this Earth is finite.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

your ship will burn... the louis ship will burn too

• With multiple saves you can.

Well I can't have both...

• Yeah I'm already doing that but when episode 2 releases I will have to choose one of them for my first playthrough.

With multiple saves you can.

• Violetine. You can make your mistakes there and be flawed like Violet so you can relate more. Then do everything perfectly with Louis so you can stay positive.

Yeah I'm already doing that but when episode 2 releases I will have to choose one of them for my first playthrough.

• Hmm.. I might do that, thanks!

Violetine. You can make your mistakes there and be flawed like Violet so you can relate more. Then do everything perfectly with Louis so you can stay positive.

• I wonder how we will activate the achievement for Teenage Romance not to mention with moderate sex impact in EP 2. I think we will have a moment of tense and interesting conversation with Violet. I think their will be a scene where Violet opens up more after only opening up in second episode. Then she will probably bring up something personal to Clem and I think they might talk about something else,but idk to be honest. What about you? How will the scene go down to trigger that achievement?

Violetine. You can make your mistakes there and be flawed like Violet so you can relate more. Then do everything perfectly with Louis so you can stay positive.

• I'm stuck when it comes to this whole romance situation with Louis and Violet. I can't decide on what choice i'll make when the time comes to it.

• Violet just wants to "Feel something real" and "get out of her head"
    Which leads to

IMG

strwar3 posted: »

I wonder how we will activate the achievement for Teenage Romance not to mention with moderate sex impact in EP 2. I think we will have a mo

• I'd imagine the scene would just fade out of them kissing or something and then the next scene will be clem waking up under some covers next to violet.

Of course i don't think i actually want this to happen though. I couldn't let my Clem go.

• Yup but I think I hope music is good for the scene too. I think Violet theme works well for that romance scene when the achievement is activated I guess. Or I can just play some love theme from Terminator movie in 1980s.(btw it definitely is a great love theme)

Violet just wants to "Feel something real" and "get out of her head" Which leads to

• I'd like to see a flustered awkward Clem.

"Was I... Ok?"

bobshaw posted: »

I'd imagine the scene would just fade out of them kissing or something and then the next scene will be clem waking up under some covers next to violet. Of course i don't think i actually want this to happen though. I couldn't let my Clem go.

• I'd imagine the scene would just fade out of them kissing or something and then the next scene will be clem waking up under some covers next to violet.

I already imagine that scene playing out in my head and it is the only thing I can think of to help Telltale fade to Black scene once the romance scene starts. It does sound like it might happen that way.

bobshaw posted: »

I'd imagine the scene would just fade out of them kissing or something and then the next scene will be clem waking up under some covers next to violet. Of course i don't think i actually want this to happen though. I couldn't let my Clem go.

• edited August 2018

Please no. I'm too protective.

I'd like to see a flustered awkward Clem. "Was I... Ok?"

• you violet carpet lickers are way too intimate than the louis pinata bangers

• Oh go make out with a toothless Walker

Sir_Tubs posted: »

you violet carpet lickers are way too intimate than the louis pinata bangers

• edited August 2018

I like both but I think that Louis fits for storyline more. Violet seems to me something like another "lonely wolf" (also the first impression was kinda bad. Well, you haven't done anything to her and she's already been unpleasant).
    yeah, the scene with zombie pinata was too much for me lol. But still if I looked on it from the storyline perspective I would choose Louis. It's true that his behavior was sometimes kinda childish but I think he can develop his character more than Violet (Marlon's death will affect him too, he was his best friend since childhood..).

• Lol

Oh go make out with a toothless Walker

• We are just speculating that is all. Because the a romance is possible in the second episode with moderate sex impact. We are just trying to figure out how will the achievement activate or happen once we have the scene.

• Regardless of who Clem is enjoying post coital bliss with you know bad shit is going to happen afterward.

We are just speculating that is all. Because the a romance is possible in the second episode with moderate sex impact. We are just trying to figure out how will the achievement activate or happen once we have the scene.

• edited August 2018

Yup but I don't think with Violet or Louis but maybe something else. If it does end with
    a choice to decide Violet or Louis depending on who you romanced? The other person (Louis or Violet if you romanced either of them or not)ends up died in the next ep. That's probably will happen or something like that.

Regardless of who Clem is enjoying post coital bliss with you know bad shit is going to happen afterward.

• Yup based on the romance scene and I feel bad for those Subreddit ppl who saw it. Thank God I wasn't on Subreddit that day. I was on YouTube watching videos

• edited August 2018

While louis and marlon were best friends since childhood violet lost 3 people close to her with one out of the 3 being her former lover. Mini and sophi were given away and brody was killed. And unlike marlon brody suffered before she died then turned into a walker and died again. Violet isn't just another lonely wolf. She's more than. She's a character that's suffered but is still able to smile. She's capable of feeling anger, sadness, guilt etc. Her first impression wasn't that unpleasant. If clem apologizes violet has a look on her face that shows she felt bad and wanted to apologize but was either to shy to or didn't know how to go about it. Her social awkwardness and shyness are just some of the reasons why I like her. And I believe violet can develop her character more than louis can develop his.

andoris posted: »

I like both but I think that Louis fits for storyline more. Violet seems to me something like another "lonely wolf" (also the first impressi

• Her first impression wasn't that unpleasant. If clem apologizes violet has a look on her face that shows she felt bad and wanted to apologize but was either to shy to or didn't know how to go about it. Her social awkwardness and shyness are just some of the reasons why I like her. And I believe violet can develop her character more than louis can develop his.

Another reason why Violet's character is amazing and good. I really felt the social awkwardness was more based on worrying what she has to say to someone. Clem is making her feel like she worried of making bad mistake even after she talks to you in dorm room. She felt that she came off strong from first impression and thought it was weird after the talk. But it never did at all. It was nice and felt she was feeling and starting to fall in love again. Which also worries her too. EP 2 is going to be amazing and why she is a better romance option than Louis.

Scythenger posted: »

While louis and marlon were best friends since childhood violet lost 3 people close to her with one out of the 3 being her former lover. Min

• Yup I agree. And to add to the brody situation if you go fishing and talk to violet her and brody's relationship just started to mend thanks to clem and then marlon kills brody and if you go hunting brody gets killed by marlon without ever beginning to mend her relationship with violet because clem wasn't there to talk to violet. Whereas louis and marlon were on the best of terms and there was no problems between them at all. Violet got the worst of what happened in ep one.

Her first impression wasn't that unpleasant. If clem apologizes violet has a look on her face that shows she felt bad and wanted to apologiz

Sign in to comment in this discussion.