All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• No one is wrong, it’s called opinions

strwar3 posted: »

Yup Clouis fans are really trying to say that where they think their romance ship is better? Yeah ???? Maybe they don't understand how mu

• That's his opinion though lol

Leegendary posted: »

No one is wrong, it’s called opinions

• How can your opinion be that “All Clouis shippers are wrong and we’re all right” ?

Dex-Starr posted: »

That's his opinion though lol

• The inner machinations of his mind are an enigma

Leegendary posted: »

How can your opinion be that “All Clouis shippers are wrong and we’re all right” ?

• Yeah it is still opinion

The inner machinations of his mind are an enigma

• When Violet remarks something drew the Walkers' attention she's got a bit of a smartass quip look on her face . When Clementine apologizes her expression is like "Ahh sit I meant that as a joke now she must hate me" unable to figure out what to say without getting her foot further in her mouth she let's Louis do the introduction

• edited August 2018

Violet wants to push ppl away. I think it is because Violet wanted to know how Clem reacted to that. Like would Clem get mad or will she apologize? I did. I apologise and her reaction was like "Ok,she knowledge that and she said she was sorry,ok cool".

She does that she isn't a ppl person and sometimes comes off as harsh. But I like it.

CapnJay posted: »

When Violet remarks something drew the Walkers' attention she's got a bit of a smartass quip look on her face . When Clementine apologizes

• She's deeply damaged and needs Clementine to patch her up.

Violet wants to push ppl away. I think it is because Violet wanted to know how Clem reacted to that. Like would Clem get mad or will she apo

• And we will in EP 2

She's deeply damaged and needs Clementine to patch her up.

• Violet's the shy awkward type and I like that. She's not pushy which is something I'm thankful for. I like her voice too. It soft and sounds melancholy to me which I think is interesting. To be able to tell how someone is feeling by the change in their voice is pretty cool. You can tell just by violet's voice that she's going through something.

• She needs Clem to just hold her . To rest her head against Clem's chest and listen to her heartbeat and drift off knowing she's safe and loved.

Scythenger posted: »

Violet's the shy awkward type and I like that. She's not pushy which is something I'm thankful for. I like her voice too. It soft and sounds

• That sounds like lines from a best selling novel. Well said.

She needs Clem to just hold her . To rest her head against Clem's chest and listen to her heartbeat and drift off knowing she's safe and loved.

• Oh there will be something (hopefully)like that. God,EP 2 can't come soon enough.

She needs Clem to just hold her . To rest her head against Clem's chest and listen to her heartbeat and drift off knowing she's safe and loved.

• I wonder what Vi did to get sent to the Boarding School? Hope we get a scene between them where the talk more about their lives, and Clem can ask her more specific questions. Also they could expand on the questions Clem asked during the card game. So if you asked about the grossest thing you ever ate, Clem can tell her the whole story of the St John's Dairy, maybe she could mention that she totally didn't lick the salt lick either but did eat some Leg of Mark cause Lee just had to go for the "It's People!!!" joke. Or if you talked about Javi and Gabe she can clarify that Gabe really is a huge dork and is basically a Milhouse and therefore really doesn't count.

• seemed kinda inappropriate for clem to hit on violet tbh because violet was still grieving over minnie supposebly dying. then you find out she's still alive.
    kinda like how in LiS people had max kissing chloe when they were literally in the middle of searching for rachel wtf.

• Chloe had Rachel as a substitute Max and quite frankly Rachel was a user.

sarahsenpai posted: »

seemed kinda inappropriate for clem to hit on violet tbh because violet was still grieving over minnie supposebly dying. then you find out s

• It's been a year since they were taken so it's bit of a stretch to say she is still grieving and Vi certainly seemed to be pursuing Clem as well.

seemed kinda inappropriate for clem to hit on violet tbh because violet was still grieving over minnie supposebly dying. then you find out s

• rachel was still a better friend than max. and max wasn't even a romantic interest like at all. they were childhood besties then max went poof and didn't even keep in contact for 5 YEARS beyond some totally inattentive txts while rachel and chloe bonded. then when chloe is left alone again (from rachel dying, not pulling a max vanishing act) and max reunites with her (by chance, not by max contacting her in the MONTH she's been back in arcadia bay) suddenly she's like "oh hey former bff i'm ttly in love with u now". nah, not buying it.
    ugh i can rant about how much i hate max for YEARS. she is a bad person. where victoria was an outwardly cold girl with a soft center, max was the exact opposite. she portrays herself as some sweet and nice innocent girlie who just wants to help but deep down she has a heart of PURE EVIL AND HELLFIRE.

i'll just start shipping chloetine. they'd be better for each other than any of their specific love interests.

Chloe had Rachel as a substitute Max and quite frankly Rachel was a user.

• she still seemed sad about it when violet was talking to clem in her room and besides they just found out she's alive so how's that gonna work out.

Plan_R posted: »

It's been a year since they were taken so it's bit of a stretch to say she is still grieving and Vi certainly seemed to be pursuing Clem as well.

• I played BTS rejecting Rachel at every turn and she practically goes "Bunny Boiler" on Chloe. You can point out all of Max's faults you want but don't you DARE defend Rachel Amber

rachel was still a better friend than max. and max wasn't even a romantic interest like at all. they were childhood besties then max went po

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited August 2018

Hopefully it will work out determinately, either we keep pursuing Violet or step aside. But I think only one twin is alive, Minnie if you romance Louis, Sophie if you romance Violet.

she still seemed sad about it when violet was talking to clem in her room and besides they just found out she's alive so how's that gonna work out.

• i know rachel has faults but she was so much better for chloe than max ever was. rachel was going through some serious stuff too. like extreme stuff that kinda destroyed her whole home life and split up her family, so obviously chloe and rachel could lean on each other for emotional support since they were both in a period of depressing life stuffs.

meanwhile major maxhole was in seattle having a super time forgetting all about her former friend.

I played BTS rejecting Rachel at every turn and she practically goes "Bunny Boiler" on Chloe. You can point out all of Max's faults you want but don't you DARE defend Rachel Amber

• my clem isn't romancing anyone tho since i can't get over how weird her char was in ANF so i'm playing her like a jane clone.

Plan_R posted: »

Hopefully it will work out determinately, either we keep pursuing Violet or step aside. But I think only one twin is alive, Minnie if you romance Louis, Sophie if you romance Violet.

• We don't know exactly what happened with Max to make her stop talking to Chloe. But Rachel was a psycho. I'm glad Nathan killed her.

i know rachel has faults but she was so much better for chloe than max ever was. rachel was going through some serious stuff too. like extre

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Is BTS any good? 1-10. I didn't wanna get it since Max and her powers were gone. I might consider buying it.

• oh i know! it's called being a bitch. read her txts. it's all "omg chloe im so sry im just too busy not even thinking about u bcuz ur a loser". summarizing of course, but that was basically how it sounded.

rachel wasn't a psycho either. she was going through hard times, just like chloe. so obv she'll be a little emotional.

We don't know exactly what happened with Max to make her stop talking to Chloe. But Rachel was a psycho. I'm glad Nathan killed her.

• Can you deal with a Girl who is the living embodiment of "Hey I just met you and this is crazy but you're my girl now and you have no say"

Is BTS any good? 1-10. I didn't wanna get it since Max and her powers were gone. I might consider buying it.

• If she sounds nothing like carly rae jepsen, yes.

Can you deal with a Girl who is the living embodiment of "Hey I just met you and this is crazy but you're my girl now and you have no say"

• She ropes Chloe into a BDSM power play fantasy in the form of theater to express "you're mine bitch"

oh i know! it's called being a bitch. read her txts. it's all "omg chloe im so sry im just too busy not even thinking about u bcuz ur a lose

• yah i loved it. def a 10 for me. they have like this argument system thing instead of a rewind power which is rly rad. i actually liked it better than the original. and farewell had a totally sad atmosphere to the whole episode. BTS will make you love chloe even more and understand her a lot better. her whole life was a tragedy.

• pfft. if anything rachel looked up to chloe for how fierce she was (and even said so). rachel was being emotional because of all the family stuff she was going through, which sometimes made her act like rude and impulsive or w/e. same with chloe in LiS. they're both totally understandable. there wasn't really any power exchange in their relationship, since they needed each other for support to deal with each of their tragedies at different times.
    how could you not fall in love with rachel when she stood up for chloe in the junkyard against that knife wielding psycho. she almost died protecting her.

She ropes Chloe into a BDSM power play fantasy in the form of theater to express "you're mine bitch"

• Because Rachel had Chloe on a leash. And I am dead set in my ships.

pfft. if anything rachel looked up to chloe for how fierce she was (and even said so). rachel was being emotional because of all the family

• mm.. no not rly. rachel wasn't controlling or manipulative, just a little pushy sometimes. chloe wasn't the type of person who wouldn't stand up for herself. look at her and elliot, and whatever weird history they might've had. chloe loved rachel. as she's said.

Because Rachel had Chloe on a leash. And I am dead set in my ships.

• I didn’t know I was on life is strange’s forum.

Back on topic I just played the new episode and while I like Louis as a character I am all in favor of Violetine.

• So my question is: Do you think Violet is good enough for Clem?

• "What boon do you ask of me my loyal pet"
    " I want my freedom"
    " That i refuse to give"

She put Chloe's picture up without Chloe's knowledge. She drags Chloe on board . You hate Max so you can't go in trying to keep pricefield alive and keeping Rachel at arm's length but she uses Chloe remember what caused Chloe's freakout in the junkyard.

mm.. no not rly. rachel wasn't controlling or manipulative, just a little pushy sometimes. chloe wasn't the type of person who wouldn't stan

• A hard shell with a soft center.

Durxa posted: »

I didn’t know I was on life is strange’s forum. Back on topic I just played the new episode and while I like Louis as a character I am all in favor of Violetine.

• Why do you think that there's gonna be more Violetine than Louistine?

Yup Clouis fans are really trying to say that where they think their romance ship is better? Yeah ???? Maybe they don't understand how mu

• Honestly no one is good enough for Clem. She’s the best.

While I don’t share many forumites utter loathing for Gabe he certainly wasn’t good enough.

Louis is amusing, kind, and cares about AJ, but his borderline careless attitude is dangerous and his walker piñata pissed me off.

Violet is standoffish, a bit brash and certainly not diplomatic, but when she lets her guard down like she did in the bedroom and if you go fishing you see the caring, sensitive and deeply wounded person beneath the tough exterior.

Like I said, no one is good enough for Clem but as it stands now Violet is definitely the closest for me.

• yah it was nice when she pulled out the cleaver to defend clem, but i still say it's inappropriate for them to have a romantic relationship since violet is with minnie. even if we find out minnie is dead i still can't see clem going "lol sry for your loss, wanna makeout?".

acturis posted: »

So my question is: Do you think Violet is good enough for Clem?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.