All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• edited August 2018

Where's my Louine thread?! I just see Cleolet on the forums. :(

• If it ain't broke break it
    If it ain't took take it.
    If it don't exist you make it.

Sheol- posted: »

Where's my Louine thread?! I just see Cleolet on the forums.

• Amén.

CapnJay posted: »

If it ain't broke break it If it ain't took take it. If it don't exist you make it.

• Did someone manage to take a screenshot with Violet smiling? If I remember correctly it happens two times in the episode, one after the fight in the courtyard, and the other while fishing (my favourite). I just want to see her melting smile again. Ill probably replay the episode only for screengrab it.

• Violetine 100%

• We need need to settle on a name for this ship

Violetine
    Violent
    Violentine

If I new how to do a straw poll I would

• Plan_R posted: »

We need need to settle on a name for this ship Violetine Violent Violentine If I new how to do a straw poll I would

• Thanks

https://www.strawpoll.me/16281082

• I definitely like Violent. We should choose that.

Plan_R posted: »

We need need to settle on a name for this ship Violetine Violent Violentine If I new how to do a straw poll I would

• edited August 2018

Team Louis where u at?!

• They should be in the louis thread... It's only logical lol.

Team Louis where u at?!

• Who says I can't share some cute things on other ships. <3

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

That double smile and hand on hips when AJ reveals his catch is pretty cute

Who says I can't share some cute things on other ships.

• Violetine. I like that name better.

Plan_R posted: »

• Ah I love it!

Who says I can't share some cute things on other ships.

• I really found that scene very interesting.

That double smile and hand on hips when AJ reveals his catch is pretty cute

• Ajs two moms.

strwar3 posted: »

I really found that scene very interesting.

• Yup and did you see the achievement of ep 2 on Teenage Romance thread? There is going to option. I can't wait to push Violentine Ship into full throttle.

Ajs two moms.

• Lucy after seeing Clementine come out of Violet's room wearing Violet's shirt:

IMG

Yup and did you see the achievement of ep 2 on Teenage Romance thread? There is going to option. I can't wait to push Violentine Ship into full throttle.

• team Louis here. after everything my clem has been through these last 3 season i thought louis's down to earth and goofy personality was wat clem needed. Louis has the character we never really seen before in the series. think about every person that clem has met in the series. most of the people she has met has had problems with there past and there relationship with clem has ended badly. jane cough cough and Violet who is still dwelling on the past is no different from the people clem has met. she was already an asshat for throwing shade at clem from the beginning. idk louis is a whole different person from wat clem has experienced in the past. louis doesnt dwell on yesterday and does not overthinking tomorrow but lives for today. Also I really enjoyed seeing clem goof around and have fun for once without someone throwing her under the bus for once.

• Oh shoot, here come the shipping threads.

Even though I'm not fully on board of any of the ships, if I had to choose one, then it'd be this one. Clem's interactions with Violet were quite nice, I honestly didn't expect to like her as much before playing the episode. So yeah, you could say that I casually support this ship.

Take care.

• Yeah but people can learn their sexuality at any point in their life, you don't have to only be in your mid teens to find out. It's possible that the reason why we don't know by now is because Clem herself doesn't know by now either. Also Clemetine has never been around a girl her own age up until now so it's possible she's gonna realise she also like girls.

but if it was an experimental phase, she wouldn't feel like that all these years later.

I doubt she still feels the same way about Gabe after all these years, like I understand sometimes it does take a long time to move on from an ex or crush but I think if anything she's just self-aware that back then she did have feelings towards him.

Megaodg33 posted: »

I highly doubt she's Bi; if she wasn't straight, I'm sure we would've known by now, either with the producer's confirming it or through in-g

• Good man.

Not much, still supporting the best TFTBL ship with Rhysha, how bout you?

• In the card game I told Louis that I had feelings for someone in the past, and at the end credits it said that he was heartbroken.

ZombieKenny posted: »

I genuinely think Louis is awesome for Clem too but at the end it said I broke his heart because Clem said she never had a BF at the card ga

• edited August 2018

I think he gets heartbroke if you didn't got hunting with him or didn't appeal to him during the Marlon confrontation.

Sophiee994 posted: »

In the card game I told Louis that I had feelings for someone in the past, and at the end credits it said that he was heartbroken.

• Pretty much I got that one when I appealed to Violet instead of Louis

lottii-lu posted: »

I think he gets heartbroke if you didn't got hunting with him or didn't appeal to him during the Marlon confrontation.

• edited August 2018

Not necessarily. Some people picked Violet because they thought, 'she's not Marlon's best friend and doesn't care as much for him.' It doesn't always mean that they preferred her over Luis.

I would pick X button on that option. Btw? I did a second save file playthrough and apparently their was a update of the last choice option

• Some ppl do and some don't. But their will be option to choose either one or maybe not have a romance at all in EP 2

GamerLady posted: »

Not necessarily. Some people picked Violet because they thought, 'she's not Marlon's best friend and doesn't care as much for him.' It doesn't always mean that they preferred her over Luis.

• Have some lesbian moms screenshots I took from my third run.

• 7 is my favorite

Have some lesbian moms screenshots I took from my third run.

• 3 is really good. I like it

7 is my favorite

• Everyone, please stop fighting all around. We don't need this, we don't want a war like the Gabentine War again, let the wars be over, let the love that Louis and Violet can give to Clementine prevail over all, and respect everyone's choice on who it's gonna be there when she needs it.
    This is about Clem, not Violet or Louis, and both of them are equally perfect for her. Let our little girl grow up and find someone to love, whoever you want it to be.
    Everyone be talking about if Louis it's the best character, if he's cringy, if he's cool. Everyone be talking about if Violet it's cringy, if she's cool, if she's just Jane V2.

This is romance discussion, not character discussion, talk about the ship and share love, not hate.
    We're gonna do this the right way.

(Sharing this again because I posted it on a wrong thread in the morning when I woke up, haha :D)

• Clementine, like other people, learn their sexuality from early childhood. Clementine must've already discovered it when she was a first grader pre-apocalypse by having her first crushes. If she wasn't a bisexual back then, neither is she now. Sexuality doesn't simply change.

Yeah but people can learn their sexuality at any point in their life, you don't have to only be in your mid teens to find out. It's possible

• Hmm I can't really see that smile on Clem's face, unlike when she's with Louis.

Have some lesbian moms screenshots I took from my third run.

• edited August 2018

Edit

• Aside from it doesn't work like that. You don't wake up as a child and realise "Oh I like girls now". It's not something you realize overnight, trust me I've been through it myself and it took years of questioning to realise what my sexuality is and it wasn't my early childhood when I found out; I started questioning myself at 13 and came to terms with it only last year.

Razer531 posted: »

Clementine, like other people, learn their sexuality from early childhood. Clementine must've already discovered it when she was a first gra

• edited August 2018

I actually prefer violet's approach it's cute and normal. Louis approach is typical of a guy who falls for a female at first sight. He immediately tries to impress her. He talks down to violet, starts with violet, puts violet and clem against each other then of course shows his bias by saying clem was better which was an attempt to suck up to clem. He asks if she's ever had a bf even though they just met, and then he puts it out there that he's never had a gf before clem even answers his question about ever having a bf and he's pretty much saying that he's single. He does all of this first instead of just talking to clem like a normal person. Which is something violet does. And violet's actually had a gf while louis has never had one. So violet has relationship experience, experience with being with another female as well as a better and normal approach. And violet clearly has no reason to be positive. The only friends violet had after tenn's sisters didn't return were tenn and brody and people know the situation with violet and brody and then there's tenn who I'm sure reminded violet of tenn's sisters even more and violet was already feeling a tempest of emotions after the siblings didn't return. And now violet lost 3 people, tenn's sisters and brody. Louis had marlon around so for louis life was as good as it could get. So of course if you factor all of this in louis would be more positive. That doesn't make him better it just shows that he had something to be positive about while violet didn't.

• Isn't it funny how people will just assume all people are the same. Your experience shows we aren't all the same. Razer should call himself Jon Snow because he knows nothing.

Aside from it doesn't work like that. You don't wake up as a child and realise "Oh I like girls now". It's not something you realize overnig

• Actually, he's 100% right. it isn't something you just realise overnight, I have experienced myself and everyone I know has experienced the same.

Isn't it funny how people will just assume all people are the same. Your experience shows we aren't all the same. Razer should call himself Jon Snow because he knows nothing.

• The only friends violet had after tenn's sisters didn't return were tenn and brody and people know the situation with violet and brody and then there's tenn who I'm sure reminded violet of tenn's sisters even more and violet was already feeling a tempest of emotions after the siblings didn't return. And now violet lost 3 people, tenn's sisters and brody.

Yup and Violet will probably go through more pain in the next ep. Her losing a other friend when(my playthrough)I told her and Brody to get along more and they did. So her losing a other person who she was caring about again. Makes her want to not lose a other one like someone who she is starting to care again like Clem. On man their will be a very interesting scene next ep. I can't wait. I just had a thought about what might happen in the next ep?

I feel we might get into a romantic territory since the achievement for ep 2 shows a romance option.

Scythenger posted: »

I actually prefer violet's approach it's cute and normal. Louis approach is typical of a guy who falls for a female at first sight. He immed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.