All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• Was I the only one who could see that Violet was checking out Clementine from the moment she laid eyes on her?

I'm not sure which one I'd pick just yet. Louis is laying it on thick to the point where I'm either cringing or face-palming. But he was a jock who transitioned to surviving in the the zombie apocalypse. At least he is trying to be sweet and brighten up Clem's life (Which I can really get behind).

It was just as obvious to me that Violet wanted to get with Clementine from the beginning. The only difference is she is trying to be tactful about it while still coming off as cool. Why else would she act so painfully edgy other than to show off to the cool new girl who has literally been surviving in the wild for years while she has never left home? She does seem to connect better with Clementine on an emotional level than Louis. But maybe that is just because Louis hasn't had a chance yet?

• Clementine on an emotional level than Louis. But maybe that is just because Louis hasn't had a chance yet?

I’m sure he will next episode. In his relationship chart, it says he sympathized with Clem when she told him she put down someone she loved. So I’m hoping they go more into that next episode.

acturis posted: »

Was I the only one who could see that Violet was checking out Clementine from the moment she laid eyes on her? I'm not sure which one I'd

• If Louis does get to that level with Clem, as much as I hate to admit it, I think I'll have to favor that over Violet. Just because she really does need some positivity in her life.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Clementine on an emotional level than Louis. But maybe that is just because Louis hasn't had a chance yet? I’m sure he will next epi

• Exactly. If Louis put someone he loved down, I’m sealing Louis x Clem has the better ship.

acturis posted: »

If Louis does get to that level with Clem, as much as I hate to admit it, I think I'll have to favor that over Violet. Just because she really does need some positivity in her life.

• Lol i find so funny these “clem is not a lesbian”, based in what? I have a friend that had a lot of relationships with men, she even loved one, but now she is married to a woman, she can have sex with man, but she would never have a serius relationship with a man nowadays. She os between lesbian and bissexual.

Telltale will let us choose if Clem falls in love with a man or a woman.

• It would be AMAZING if it was the opposite.

donmike84 posted: »

Knowing telltale the one you reject will be killed off

• Don't.

It would be AMAZING if it was the opposite.

• Robert Morgan! I would love to hear the reasons why you ship Clem and Violet

Violetine isn't a ship for me. It's a nuclear submarine, baby.

• Let people cry

CapnJay posted: »

Don't.

• Clementine deserves to love don't go taking that away from her. The world is cruel enough.

Let people cry

• I would absolutely let Clem explore her feelings for Violet(or Louis for that matter) if it feels right. She's what? 17? Let the girl live a little! She's missed out on a lot as it is. Even if it doesn't last, at least she got to experience something that most kids her age got to experience before the apocalypse. She deserves that much.

• Violet: Clem... Would you... Stay the night?
    X: I'd love to.
    A: This is a little sudden
    B: AJ is expecting me back
    Y: ...

• I'm going to ship Clem with both Louis and Violet. I also liked Marlon too, but AJ blew my chance.

Violets ship name could be Purple & Orange. Can anyone think of an item that could be both colours?

• Loumentine it's the ship name, the name of the Top always goes first, if you don't know what Top is, google "Top and Bottom".
    Welcome to the Shipper hell guys, i've been here since Clarah (Clementine/Sarah) and Nuke (Nuke/Luke) was a thing. I've been waiting for you all.

• That's how ship names work? So Janentine, Clarah, Clemlet

• I would pick X button on that option. Btw? I did a second save file playthrough and apparently their was a update of the last choice option in the game where have to appeal to either Violet and Louis and Violet has more ppl supporting that choice of appealing to her than Louis. Like from 56% to now a update of it to 66%.

Like that means ppl like more than Louis in this game so far? I like Violet and i think ppl see that potential of Violet and Clem happening cause they see romantic tension between them and see that Violet warming up and liking Clem more. Yup Clem x Violet

Violet: Clem... Would you... Stay the night? X: I'd love to. A: This is a little sudden B: AJ is expecting me back Y: ...

• Don't forget Kennytine lol. jk jk :D

Sheol- posted: »

Loumentine it's the ship name, the name of the Top always goes first, if you don't know what Top is, google "Top and Bottom". Welcome to th

• This didn't take long to start. All aboard the shizstorm coming. How about..none.

• I kinda hope Mitch and Aasim are potential romances, I like Louis and Violet but Louis seems to have a lack of care and maturity and Violet is pretty cool but I also need to see more of her character before I let Clem trust any of them.

• how did i know that violetine shippers were gonna go nuts first. now all we needs a louitine shipping discussion and we are set for another season of angry shipping and obsession

• I agree, I kinda wish all of that romance was out of question, I mean I do have my character out of these 2 that I prefer, but now when I see how controversial and debating all of this is getting I wish there wasn't even an opportunity for romance, instead just friendships. Remember how s2 and s1 were nice when there wasn't any shipping discussions - I mean sure Clem was too young back then but it doesn't mean shipping needs to come in play immediately when she grows up.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

how did i know that violetine shippers were gonna go nuts first. now all we needs a louitine shipping discussion and we are set for another season of angry shipping and obsession

• I don't think we are going nuts. It is Violet's character that is interesting and her be interesting is a good development from where Telltale made Gabe and then turn it into a difficult character to like and I really didn't like Gabe that much.

how did i know that violetine shippers were gonna go nuts first. now all we needs a louitine shipping discussion and we are set for another season of angry shipping and obsession

• Louistine-Louis takes Clementine to a candle lit dinner he made himself ( with advice from the resident chef) afterwards he teaches Clementine to dance with an arm around her waist to an old record player he scrounged up. As the song ends he gets close and kisses her.

Violetine- Violet takes Clementine to go work off a little steam and things get physical ending up with one on top of the other and a hungry kiss.

• @strwar3 as you were saying

Louistine-Louis takes Clementine to a candle lit dinner he made himself ( with advice from the resident chef) afterwards he teaches Clementi

• I'm still Choosing faux Chloe Price over Louis.

@strwar3 as you were saying

• hated chloe, such a stererotypical damaged chick with daddy issues, really made her unlikeable

I'm still Choosing faux Chloe Price over Louis.

• Was that pure guessing or are there some hints that what you're saying might be true?

Louistine-Louis takes Clementine to a candle lit dinner he made himself ( with advice from the resident chef) afterwards he teaches Clementi

• She likes Violetine just like I do,but I think she is a good romance novelist right now with that comment.

Razer531 posted: »

Was that pure guessing or are there some hints that what you're saying might be true?

• Love seems the type to be as romantic as possible. He's over the top even feeding clems kid. A romantic candlelight dinner and dancing is up his alley

Violet is more the type to want to get sweaty and work out her aggression imo and there doesn't seem to be a school pool to swim in like Chloe and Max did.

Razer531 posted: »

Was that pure guessing or are there some hints that what you're saying might be true?

• My avatar says it all.

hated chloe, such a stererotypical damaged chick with daddy issues, really made her unlikeable

• that you ship characters in every episodic game because nobody has shipped you yet?

My avatar says it all.

• I vote Violet + Clem, they are so cute together, and you can clearly see that Telltale wants us to choose between those two, I mean you can clearly notice Violet has a lil crush on Clem just by the way she behaves, even Brody said that Violet was warmer with Clem than other new people, I mean thats a big indirect, I know about this things xD so yeah probably we can make our Clem bisexual, for those who said its not possible, and a lot of lesbians has this phase of having a crush on a boy, She was 13 so probably she confused love with having someone of her age in the apocalyse.

• And they never will.

Also not every game I certainly am no Amberpricer from BTS I hated Rachel Amber.

that you ship characters in every episodic game because nobody has shipped you yet?

• she aint worth the dirt she is buried in

And they never will. Also not every game I certainly am no Amberpricer from BTS I hated Rachel Amber.

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

No matter how much you push her away she's like " fuck what you want I want you"

she aint worth the dirt she is buried in

• edited August 2018

That's why I never understood why ppl were ok with Rachel and Chloe. I mean I never played the LIS game but I knew ppl were more ok with Chloe and Max being a thing

No matter how much you push her away she's like " fuck what you want I want you"

• Either, idc to be honest, not even sure if I want her to be in a relationship though. Mostly team Louis though.

• need to play BTS putting it off due to the fact that i do not like chole

strwar3 posted: »

That's why I never understood why ppl were ok with Rachel and Chloe. I mean I never played the LIS game but I knew ppl were more ok with Chloe and Max being a thing

• Well you can watch her become a love struck whipped puppy and Rachel Amber goes full Dom on her. Literally in one part they have to put on a play where Chloe is Rachel's servant and Rachel bturns it into an allegory of their relationship if you ask her to free you she refuses.

need to play BTS putting it off due to the fact that i do not like chole

• Y MY PEE PEE HARD

Well you can watch her become a love struck whipped puppy and Rachel Amber goes full Dom on her. Literally in one part they have to put on a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.