All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• I'm usually all for these ship threads, but I just can't imagine Clem being with anyone.

Must be my parent instincts kicking in from Season One haha.

• someone said a new frontier was better because this game hints at clem being with a girl and they hated it because of that, just for them I'm 100% gonna go with violet

• Lesbian with no interest in boys is kinda ruled out because Gabe but Bi is still up in the air. Like you said, I guess we have to wait and find out.

Also keep in mind Clem was still a kid during TNF. Her sexuality could change as she gets older and develops. She could have always been bi as she doesnt really give much insight into her crushes at all times too. Just because she fell for gabe doesn't mean she wasnt bi even at that time.

Megaodg33 posted: »

I highly doubt she's Bi; if she wasn't straight, I'm sure we would've known by now, either with the producer's confirming it or through in-g

• I don't think one's sexuality can change, it's what you're born with and you discover your sexual orientation when you're a small kid and have your first crushes. If Clementine wasn't bi back then, neither is she now.

But I'm still 100% sure we'll be given the option to choose Vi or Louis just to make everyone happy.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Lesbian with no interest in boys is kinda ruled out because Gabe but Bi is still up in the air. Like you said, I guess we have to wait and f

• Clem is whatever the player wants her be. Playing ANF my Clem didn't kiss gabe or hold his hand. So for me I never saw Clem being interested in Gabe.

• I disagree for the most part. But even so, we have no way of knowing if Clem was Bi back then too. One could say she showed no interest in females but most were adults and all were pyschotic lol. The only girl I can remember in her age range that could have been was Sarah and she was a polar opposite from Clem and showed no interest in Clem romantically. Maybe she never had the one.

Razer531 posted: »

I don't think one's sexuality can change, it's what you're born with and you discover your sexual orientation when you're a small kid and ha

• Remember last season when everyone hated shipping, and not just Clementine related ships. Now everyone is on board with it. See what happens when you actually give these characters personalities and likable characteristics, and allow us to choose what type of relationship we want to pursue with them Telltale?

This, basically. Most avoided it all like The Plague. Now there are about 5 different romance threads. Within just a day no less. The obvious hints were obvious, but we wouldn't have accepted it so readily if Vi and Lou weren't as likable as they ended up being. Within just one episode, I don't think I've ever liked a WD cast as strongly as I do this bunch. Honestly, romance aside for a quick sec, I wish Marlon coulda stuck around longer. We've never had a character with as cool a demeanor as he had (Before he broke obviously). We crossed the perimeter but instead of snapping on us, he thanks us for the effort, despite going against his wishes, though it could've just been keeping up appearances to avoid suspicion, it surprised me nonetheless.

What's eating at my soul though is that I don't think the writers will allow such likable characters to live like all of the annoying ones did in ANF.

Remember last season when everyone hated shipping, and not just Clementine related ships. Now everyone is on board with it. See what happ

• Sup ^-^

Welcome back Green, I haven't seen you in what feels like forever.

• Yes, but for one she was going through puberty, and puberty is when your sexuality truly forms, so she definitely truly felt those things (maybe not about Gabe specifically but about liking boys) and she's still "just a kid"

All that I'm saying is what the evidence points towards so far. Maybe it'll be an option to choose between either Louis or Violet down the road, or maybe the only option we'll have is if we want to be in a relationship with Louis.

Lesbian with no interest in boys is kinda ruled out because Gabe but Bi is still up in the air. Like you said, I guess we have to wait and f

• Tips D stitched baseball cap

Green613 posted: »

Sup ^-^

• Violetine isn't a ship for me. It's a nuclear submarine, baby.

• I liked Violet more, but I feel like Clem would like Lewis more. So I'm torn on who I'm going to go with. I did pick the Violet options this episode though.

• Not much, still supporting the best TFTBL ship with Rhysha, how bout you?

Sup ^-^

• OMG don’t get me heated right now :p

I’m good though, life is good

Not much, still supporting the best TFTBL ship with Rhysha, how bout you?

• Still spreading the word of Rhysha to this day. You are certainly a man of culture.

Not much, still supporting the best TFTBL ship with Rhysha, how bout you?

• I remember you holy moly lol

Tips D stitched baseball cap

• You know it.

Still spreading the word of Rhysha to this day. You are certainly a man of culture.

Still spreading the word of Rhysha to this day. You are certainly a man of culture.

• Good to see you again Green haha

This latest episode got me raring to check out the glorious forum once more.

I remember you holy moly lol

• Oh god, it's 2015 all over again!

lupinb0y posted: »

• Yes omg I RUSHED to the forum after i finished the episode.

Still never gonna get used to this comment style i wish it would go back to the way it was lmao

Good to see you again Green haha This latest episode got me raring to check out the glorious forum once more.

• This is commander Shepard and clouis is my favorite ship on this station.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I really like Violet but I like Louis more I’m team Clouis yep that’s the ship name.

• A lot sure can change haha

Yes omg I RUSHED to the forum after i finished the episode. Still never gonna get used to this comment style i wish it would go back to the way it was lmao

• You and me both, pretty much everyone here, even if we have accepted it, despise the linear style. I, and many others, have pleaded for a return to the Reddit style of commenting, but alas, it has fallen on deaf ears.

Yes omg I RUSHED to the forum after i finished the episode. Still never gonna get used to this comment style i wish it would go back to the way it was lmao

• Man i would be on here way more if they changed it back but the way it is just makes me really annoyed lol

You and me both, pretty much everyone here, even if we have accepted it, despise the linear style. I, and many others, have pleaded for a return to the Reddit style of commenting, but alas, it has fallen on deaf ears.

• edited August 2018

I think he's trying too hard. He sings clem a song, gives her a better grade than violet, and asks if she had a bf. He barely knows her so to me his advances seem try hard in nature. With violet she's just chill and cool. There's no advances. There's just communication. Violet to me has more depth too. It feels like there's more to her and I don't get that feeling with louis. I can only see louis being a friend at best for clem.

I think you have the wrong impression about Louis. He's not the type of guy like Gabe that would constantly try hard for Clem every time he

• This.

I think you have the wrong impression about Louis. He's not the type of guy like Gabe that would constantly try hard for Clem every time he

• Just, no..

• I think they have good chemistry together and I can't wait to see what happens in the next episode either.

strwar3 posted: »

Clem and Violent have interesting and great conversations between each other. I love it and I can't wait to see what happens next in next episode. Clem x Violent!!! I ship it soooooo hard!!

• Yeah! Btw? I can't wait to see more conversations between them. Like Violent and Clem have good chemistry together and I feel their will be a interesting scene with them.

Scythenger posted: »

I think they have good chemistry together and I can't wait to see what happens in the next episode either.

• edited August 2018

Spoilery!:
    Clem's too young for this romance stuff! She's gotta be like 13? That's it? I'd say my biggest problem of this episode was the little romance plot thing. But my problem is also with how its being done. Lious was a dork and I didn't even notice that he was flirty until the card game and at that point I was like, face-palm. It just seemed weird because Clem doesn't even know any of them and for him to suddenly like her to the point of 'you broke his heart' is out of the blue. Gabe had more build-up than that.... and I dislike Gabe, by so much. Violet is a typical character I feel like I've seen 100 times in females. I mean... she's basically Jane-reincarnate whose Molly-reincarnate and etc. Not that Lious is exactly original but I see a lot less of his character type than hers. And I don't buy that she wanted a 'deeper connection' considering she was all 'its nice having another girl here. It gets too bro here sometimes' and there's like two other girls in the group? Yeah... not buying that. Not to mention the weird looks she kept giving Clem after that convo right before she left. I literally wanted to shout out 'omg! What do you want?! Spit it out or get out!' Then it says she gets annoyed with you if you don't 'reject' Lious' flirting. Like really? THAT's flirting? Telling someone their good at fighting zombies? When its true? What's it to you anyway? I mean, for real, She's as bad as Lious on the flirty department, he's just more open about it.
    But again... why have any of this? I just want to focus on Clem and AJ, screw the rest of them! I'm also like a little irritated I had to cry out to Lious or Violet for help. Like I'd spent time with other characters... why couldn't I have called on one of those? Like the Aasim dude. He's my hunting bro and I saved his a$$ in the beginning so the guy owes Clem. It'd make way more sense to call for his help, knowing he owes u, than to call on the two wanting to get into your pants. Like this game is cool but its... I don't know. I didn't even get the chance to be like 'Me and AJ will stay a little bit but then we're gone. Which was weird since Lee told her to 'ALWAYS keep moving.' Why? Because staying in one place, NEVER works out! NEVER, EVER! Best to leave before sh** hits the fan and I feel like Clem should know this best. On the plus she does get to tell AJ 'yeah things don't always stay good,' so I guess that's good.

• Likewise. I'm looking forward to seeing more interactions between clem and violet.

strwar3 posted: »

Yeah! Btw? I can't wait to see more conversations between them. Like Violent and Clem have good chemistry together and I feel their will be a interesting scene with them.

• She was 13 in TNF, She's 17 now based on the walking dead wiki page.

GamerLady posted: »

Spoilery!: Clem's too young for this romance stuff! She's gotta be like 13? That's it? I'd say my biggest problem of this episode was the l

• I remember when AJ was born and now he's a talking, shooting dick punching machine. Boy one year makes a lot of difference right?

Season 1 clem nine-ten
    Season 2 Clem- twelve
    Season 3 clem- thirteen to fourteen
    Season four Clem probably eighteen

Spoilery!: Clem's too young for this romance stuff! She's gotta be like 13? That's it? I'd say my biggest problem of this episode was the l

• What? Seriously? She doesn't look seventeen at all. And wasn't she eight or seven when AJ was born? He can't be older than like five right?

She was 13 in TNF, She's 17 now based on the walking dead wiki page.

• Okay, than I'm off by a season lol. But, in my defense, she does not look 17.

CapnJay posted: »

I remember when AJ was born and now he's a talking, shooting dick punching machine. Boy one year makes a lot of difference right? Season

• To be honest, i like them both.. Louis is cool but still cant trust him after what he said in the forest. Anyway, CLEM NEEDS NO ONE BUT AJ! NO SHIP!

• She was 11 when AJ was born I believe. She was 8 when Lee found her in the treehouse and turned 9 at the end of episode 1. The creepy stranger that kidnaps her reminds Lee that it was her 9th birthday. Walking dead says she was 11 during season 2. So AJ is probably like 6 if shes 17 now.

What? Seriously? She doesn't look seventeen at all. And wasn't she eight or seven when AJ was born? He can't be older than like five right?

• What did he say in the forrest? I'm pretty curious because I chose the path to go fishing with Violet and Brody instead.

Bogdan2309 posted: »

To be honest, i like them both.. Louis is cool but still cant trust him after what he said in the forest. Anyway, CLEM NEEDS NO ONE BUT AJ! NO SHIP!

• Well, my bad. I did think that Luis and Violet looked and acted older, so it makes sense. However Clem doesn't look seventeen to me... I guess maybe its cause her face hasn't changed much from season 3? But knowing she's seventeen makes me a whole lot less uncomfortable. Thanks for the correction!

She was 11 when AJ was born I believe. She was 8 when Lee found her in the treehouse and turned 9 at the end of episode 1. The creepy stra

Sign in to comment in this discussion.