All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• Nah fam. Sexuality it's genetic, I'm sorry for telling you the truth but that's just a fact, you can lie to yourself and fake a sexuality you don't have like a lot of people do, but you're born with one, that's just a fact. I support a lot of things but I also support biology and common sense.

Melton23 posted: »

I’m saying that sexuality isn’t genetic despite everyone saying it is. Top 10 new age myths right there.

• Think whatever you want, but this is coming from someone who has experienced it first hand with close friends and a relative, idk where the lie came from but I can honestly say it’s not true

Sheol- posted: »

Nah fam. Sexuality it's genetic, I'm sorry for telling you the truth but that's just a fact, you can lie to yourself and fake a sexuality yo

• If it was genetic then no one would be gay because your parents need to be straight in order for you to be born.

Nah fam. Sexuality it's genetic, I'm sorry for telling you the truth but that's just a fact, you can lie to yourself and fake a sexuality yo

• That's literally not how genetics work..
    Your parents don't need to be straight, I mean, it's not HEREDITARY, it never has and it nevel will, but when you get born, you simply already have a sexuality in your DNA.
    They don't have a name, they're not even called sexualities, it's simply the capability to find attractive and be capable of finding sexually arousing to someone of your own gender. Some people only like persons they're own gender because since they're born they are just capable of finding them attractive, some people like the opposite gender, and some people both.
    So yeah, I'm not saying it's hereditary, no one is, it's just in your DNA without it being neccesary to come from none of your progenitors

LazyAlex posted: »

If it was genetic then no one would be gay because your parents need to be straight in order for you to be born.

• Sorry to tell you, but then you're just lying to yourself about your sexuality.
    Or you like boys, or you like girls, or you like both. You are born with it and there's no way to change it, you can try to believe you are a special case or something, but no, when you were born in your DNA it was already written that you would be Homosexual or Bisexual or Heterosexual. You are just confused and need time to accept your real genetic sexuality.

Melton23 posted: »

Think whatever you want, but this is coming from someone who has experienced it first hand with close friends and a relative, idk where the lie came from but I can honestly say it’s not true

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

And it's true because you said so? I certainly don't believe you're a scientist, or a person capable of studying our DNA. In fact, the people who satisfy these requirements say the total opposite, read some articles, inform yourself before trying to push your opinion on a subject with such confidence, because it's pretty embarrassing to find out that actual researchers have come to a different conclusion: http://katehon.com/article/not-born-way-homosexuality-not-genetic

''Basically, all attempts to scientifically prove that sodomy is a biological norm were associated with the observation of identical twins, who shared the same set of genes. According to this logic, the orientation should be the same under similar conditions of life.
    The experiment also failed. American scientist Neil Whitehead noted that the chances that "the second twin shows the same craving are only about 11% for men and 14% for women." "No one is born gay," he concludes.''

''The most interesting thing is that LGBT representatives admitted themselves that "they are not born this way". The research in the American Psychological Association became very sensational. Dr. Lisa Diamond, a lesbian, said that sexual orientation is changeable, not permanent.
    And recently, scientists from the University of California confirmed at the conference of the American Society of Human Genetics that homosexuality was born under the influence of external factors.''

And even IF genetics play a role, it's a REALLY small one, and ultimately environmental and social factors are the deciding factor in sexuality, just like in everything else

That's literally not how genetics work.. Your parents don't need to be straight, I mean, it's not HEREDITARY, it never has and it nevel wil

• Really, the fact that you're using an article that doesn't have any kind of proof to back up what they're saying, or any kind of proof that those studies and experiments happened tells a lot about you.
    This discussion doesn't belong here, and you trying to prove something objectively wrong with no real evidence it's just.. Idk, I will not even bother to answer to something that literally can't be taken seriously.

And it's true because you said so? I certainly don't believe you're a scientist, or a person capable of studying our DNA. In fact, the peopl

• edited August 2018

This discussion doesn't belong here, and you trying to prove something objectively wrong with no real evidence it's just.. Idk, I will not even bother to answer to something that literally can't be taken seriously.

Yeah idk why we are moving way from discussing Violetine. This is a thread for Violetine fans

Really, the fact that you're using an article that doesn't have any kind of proof to back up what they're saying, or any kind of proof that

edited August 2018

Yeah, it tells that I don't just say shit because I want it to be true, but I actually check the opinions of people who know more than me and you (which btw, was a lot more than just that one article I provided). If we're talking about what says what about who, the fact that you just straight up ignore the counter point saying it can't be taken seriously, tells that you're that type of person who can't stand it when someone else has a different opinion, and is not even willing to consider what others have to say. At the end of the day, I could care less about what you think, you want to stick with the wrong unproven myth you believe in? Knock yourself out, I said what I think, me and tons of other people know it's right, that's all I care about. And it's not my problem if it doesn't belong in this thread, I'm not the one who started the conversation, I'm just intervening. About the proof, are you serious? There's tons of twin studies which prove undeniably prove that people with the same DNA have different sexual orientations based on the environment they were raised in, there's actual abstracts of the experiments: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10508-008-9386-1

Really, the fact that you're using an article that doesn't have any kind of proof to back up what they're saying, or any kind of proof that

edited August 2018

And are we just going to ignore Bailey and Pillard's twin studies in 1991? :https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1845227
    ''This is the abstract, they identified homosexuals who had identical twin brothers. They then surveyed the sexual orientation of these twins. They theorized that if identical twins share the same trait of homosexuality at a higher rate than, say, fraternal twins, non-twin siblings, or adoptive siblings, then that could be taken as evidence of a genetic component. In their study they found that when one identical twin was homosexual, 52% of the time his identical twin was too. identical twins have a completely, 100% identical genetic makeup. Therefore a study showing that 52% of the identical twins of homosexuals are also homosexual proves only one thing - that homosexuality is not genetic.''

As you can clearly see, there's plenty of proof out there. Just the fact that identical twins with different sexual orientations exist in the world should already put the debate to bed.

• Put it to bed like Clementine puts AJ to bed before sneaking off to Violet's room

... And are we just going to ignore Bailey and Pillard's twin studies in 1991? :https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1845227 ''This is the

• I’m just gonna go ahead and shift the topic away from whatever the hell is going on in this thread... Please put a spoiler tag for that image @bippityboopityboom !! I’m excited now though !!

• Oh snap! Was that a leak pic, I seriously didn't know about it. Sorry

I’m just gonna go ahead and shift the topic away from whatever the hell is going on in this thread... Please put a spoiler tag for that image @bippityboopityboom !! I’m excited now though !!

• How could that have been fan art, hm? HMMMM?!

• Wait... Is this a leak or a fanart?

• That's why I called it as cool at first, because it was way too cool for a fanart. I thought someone did it with renders and some stuff like it. I've never considered the possibility of its being a leak tbh

Dex-Starr posted: »

How could that have been fan art, hm? HMMMM?!

• @NexusFire
    It's a leak.

@Dex-Starr
    You should also calm down.

NexusFire posted: »

Wait... Is this a leak or a fanart?

• And From human sexuality to leaks or not leaks. Our Team Violetine. We've got our shit together.

• Well I can't UNSEE it. What are you gonna do about it, huh? huh??

That's why I called it as cool at first, because it was way too cool for a fanart. I thought someone did it with renders and some stuff like it. I've never considered the possibility of its being a leak tbh

• Mentally imagine how Clem and Violet are going to be influencing the Australian rating

Well I can't UNSEE it. What are you gonna do about it, huh? huh??

• Just want to clarify since I was involved in one of these discussions: I'm not part of any team.

CapnJay posted: »

And From human sexuality to leaks or not leaks. Our Team Violetine. We've got our shit together.

• Aw damn I missed a leaked pic :/

If someone could pm me that thing I would appreciate it.

• edited August 2018

• Same. I'd love to see. Is there a spoiler thread?

Plan_R posted: »

Aw damn I missed a leaked pic If someone could pm me that thing I would appreciate it.

• edited August 2018

Oh my heart. That was so lovely. Trying to hold back the tears. (sniffles) but yeah that was cool to see. I'm very glad and thankful to have been able to see it. Can't wait for episode 2.

• Wait I wanna see leak pics too, someone help a homie out.

• Having seen it now i gotta say that is adorable <3 . Ep 2 hyyyyyyyyyyype!

• Yes, our ship far and away the most Adorable.

Having seen it now i gotta say that is adorable . Ep 2 hyyyyyyyyyyype!

• So here's the question if Sex is an issue I the next episode will it be teenage romance or relating to tenns sisters capture?

Yes, our ship far and away the most Adorable.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited August 2018

If that was the case I think Australia would rate the Sophie and Minnie situation higher than Moderate.

So here's the question if Sex is an issue I the next episode will it be teenage romance or relating to tenns sisters capture?

• edited August 2018

Damn it! I would of like to see it. What was it anyway? Btw? Violetine is by farrrrr adorable and awesome ship.

Yes, our ship far and away the most Adorable.

• Clem and violet's teenage romance ftw.

So here's the question if Sex is an issue I the next episode will it be teenage romance or relating to tenns sisters capture?

• Violet is going to make a woman out of Clem

Scythenger posted: »

Clem and violet's teenage romance ftw.

• edited August 2018

Yoooo why am I getting called gay for saying things how I’ve seen them? I wasn’t talking about myself.

Sorry to tell you, but then you're just lying to yourself about your sexuality. Or you like boys, or you like girls, or you like both. You

• We talking about Violetine here not something that off topic about that. This thread is for Violetine Romance

... And are we just going to ignore Bailey and Pillard's twin studies in 1991? :https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1845227 ''This is the

• Violet does have experience with the same gender.

Violet is going to make a woman out of Clem

• Team Violetine!

Scythenger posted: »

Clem and violet's teenage romance ftw.

edited August 2018

As I said in the previous post, I don't really care. I just responded to something other users were talking about, so bust their balls, not mine. Also, you're kinda late, we're already done talking about it, so why are you doing this now?

strwar3 posted: »

We talking about Violetine here not something that off topic about that. This thread is for Violetine Romance

• When a Clouis fan opens their mouth about Louis being better for Clementine

• Yup Clouis fans are really trying to say that where they think their romance ship is better? Yeah ????

Maybe they don't understand how much more Violetine there will be in EP 2. But who knows. If they think that? Let them think that. Even though they are wrong.

When a Clouis fan opens their mouth about Louis being better for Clementine

Sign in to comment in this discussion.