All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• Woah lad. Remove these leaks. You're lucky i have already seen those images (and thankfully nothing else) but other people might not have. I've already had to block the subreddit due to the amount of data-mining there so it would be nice to avoid it here so there is at least some place where i can join in on current discussion.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited August 2018

Well I finally did my Clouis play through last night. After actually seeing the walker Piñata scene, I am more certain then ever that Violet is the right match for Clem. My Clem is all for having a laugh, but when it's time to get to work, you get to work.

Also once My Clem assumes the leadership role these kids got a serious wake up call coming to them, not only is th school a dump and the Greenhouse is overrun, but they got broken traps not even set right. I'm going to have to whip these kids into shape.

• I'm actually curious about how much info they can get from data mining what is actually available

• Wait... What leaks??

bobshaw posted: »

Woah lad. Remove these leaks. You're lucky i have already seen those images (and thankfully nothing else) but other people might not have. I

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

Just Google " Reddit walking dead Final season data mine" and one of the leaks has all the endscreens.

NexusFire posted: »

Wait... What leaks??

• Luckily i haven't seen the actual relationship choices that were also data-mined. Don't go on reddit no matter what.

CapnJay posted: »

Just Google " Reddit walking dead Final season data mine" and one of the leaks has all the endscreens.

• The 25th of September is too far away

• All of the characters have been through something and Violet is still trying to get over it so it's acceptable that she'll have this kind of behavior. Yeah, she is shy and that's the reason why I wouldn't choose her, it just wouldn't fit to the story for me. Clem will be probably a leader in next episode and I don't think that Violet would be a good support for her. Louis could be better option for Clem with his positivity. But well, like I said, it depends how will Louis and Violet change after Marlon's death. That's what I meant, Louis could actually start to act more like an adult person. He's that typical teenage boy. On the other hand, Violet is mature and she thinks before she does something.
    It's just hard to say how they'll develop in next episode and how much space TTG will give these 2 characters.

Scythenger posted: »

While louis and marlon were best friends since childhood violet lost 3 people close to her with one out of the 3 being her former lover. Min

• By endscreens you mean all the relationship choices?

CapnJay posted: »

• edited August 2018

I agree with you on it being hard to say how they'll both develop and I agree with you on what you said about violet being mature, her thinking before she does something, and louis being a typical teenage boy and to everything else you said completely fair enough. I respect your opinion.

andoris posted: »

All of the characters have been through something and Violet is still trying to get over it so it's acceptable that she'll have this kind of

• I think he's banned until tomorrow but I suspect it's just the pictures you know like in this episode of violet standing in front of Clem. Tenn looking bitter/resentful/helpless etc.

By endscreens you mean all the relationship choices?

• Oh so I think I've seen them.

I think he's banned until tomorrow but I suspect it's just the pictures you know like in this episode of violet standing in front of Clem. Tenn looking bitter/resentful/helpless etc.

• I think we are treading on some thin ice here.

• Lee does not approve of any Clem romance

• edited August 2018

Fortunately I have not seen it.

• And let's hope you never do

Fortunately I have not seen it.

• edited August 2018

I will never see it. I want to go in blind in the next ep. Btw? I love that username Team Violetine. I can't wait for ep 2. Team Violetine FTW

And let's hope you never do

• I'm aboard

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited August 2018

Welcome to the team, we have a Bingo fundraiser on Tuesday, Saturday were going to sit around listening to the Cure's Lovesong on a loop for 5 hours for Violet because she'll probably never get to but we know she would have loved to. We also validate parking.

Stewart25 posted: »

I'm aboard

• These lyrics do seem appropriate for her and Clem

Plan_R posted: »

Welcome to the team, we have a Bingo fundraiser on Tuesday, Saturday were going to sit around listening to the Cure's Lovesong on a loop for

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited August 2018

Oh yea, I pegged them for that one right away. But they would be the ones who will tell anyone who will listen that they're huge the Smith's fans but secretly their favorite song is Lovesong by the Cure.

These lyrics do seem appropriate for her and Clem

• Yes! perfect song.

mero_W posted: »

• And the food is good too. Especially Taco Tuesdays.

Welcome to the team, we have a Bingo fundraiser on Tuesday, Saturday were going to sit around listening to the Cure's Lovesong on a loop for

• Couldn’t resist ?

bobshaw posted: »

I think we are treading on some thin ice here.

• I feel like, we'll have screenshoot-worthy moments in Episode 2 between these two.

• Ok somebody got a delorean/TARDIS/phone booth/watch/timeship/speedforce handy?

• You know Violet really needs to stop slouching, hope we can have Clem get on her about that.

I feel like, we'll have screenshoot-worthy moments in Episode 2 between these two.

• She will once we have her as a romance. She is doing that cause she is shy and harsh ,but I really that about her character a lot.

You know Violet really needs to stop slouching, hope we can have Clem get on her about that.

• You did exactly what I was thinking ;)

dan290786 posted: »

Couldn’t resist ?

• I just kind of want it to be a little thing between them like when Clem would call Lee on his swears.

strwar3 posted: »

She will once we have her as a romance. She is doing that cause she is shy and harsh ,but I really that about her character a lot.

• Is that a leak?

I feel like, we'll have screenshoot-worthy moments in Episode 2 between these two.

• Looks like it is from EP 1 I think

Dex-Starr posted: »

Is that a leak?

• Fear not. Tis simply the scene where Violet walks past Clem in the bedroom when AJ is drawing.

Is that a leak?

• Guys I'm switching sides, i'm sorry, but I just watched the gameplay where they go hunting and this whole moment up until 12:25 was just........words cannot explain what that did for me. I can easily be persuaded through cheap dialogue, and this did it for me.

I'm sorry, I still respect you all, but........I have to join Team Louis. I'm sorry!!!

• #TEAMLOUIS

• Yeah the bow, hunting was awesome. But that had nothing to do with louis. That was all Aasim.

Guys I'm switching sides, i'm sorry, but I just watched the gameplay where they go hunting and this whole moment up until 12:25 was just....

• It was Louis' response within that moment that made me want to change.

MosesARose posted: »

Yeah the bow, hunting was awesome. But that had nothing to do with louis. That was all Aasim.

• Clem: you know violet I was thinking, about your posture...
    Violet: yeah? What about it?
    Clem: well I think you should straighten up more.
    Violet: idk clem...
    Clem: come on. For me?
    Violet: gets flustered, looks down and turns her head away from clem. S-sure.
    Clem: atta girl. Clem walks behind violet while violet's still looking away. Then clem places each of her hands on violet's sides causing violet to jump and straighten up in surprise.
    Clem: that's my girl.
    Violet: oh clem...

I just kind of want it to be a little thing between them like when Clem would call Lee on his swears.

• edited August 2018

Quick go on you tube and watch clem x violet tributes and fall in love with the ship all over again. Or just look at ep one again and feel the love for vi and be remembered why you ship her with clem. Go, you must. Well you don't have to must. It'll just be cool if you did.

Guys I'm switching sides, i'm sorry, but I just watched the gameplay where they go hunting and this whole moment up until 12:25 was just....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.