All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• Oh okay. Well that's fine. Louis is a cool guy.

Dex-Starr posted: »

It was Louis' response within that moment that made me want to change.

• Awwwww that is soooooo cute! Violetine FTW! I think it is gonna go more romantic than that.

But still I like it and Violet will be more flustered than ever even when she romanced.

Scythenger posted: »

Clem: you know violet I was thinking, about your posture... Violet: yeah? What about it? Clem: well I think you should straighten up more.

• I can't wait to make a lovely gallery of images and screenshots of clem and violet from the first and second ep then add more to the collection when the rest of the eps get released.

strwar3 posted: »

Awwwww that is soooooo cute! Violetine FTW! I think it is gonna go more romantic than that. But still I like it and Violet will be more flustered than ever even when she romanced.

• OMG I found a tribute that I really liked

Quick go on you tube and watch clem x violet tributes and fall in love with the ship all over again. Or just look at ep one again and feel t

• I watched a playlist of videos that were clem x violet tributes. That was one of the tributes I watched. I really liked it too.

MosesARose posted: »

OMG I found a tribute that I really liked

• ­­­

Quick go on you tube and watch clem x violet tributes and fall in love with the ship all over again. Or just look at ep one again and feel t

• No wonder Jane killed herself.

Clem: you know violet I was thinking, about your posture... Violet: yeah? What about it? Clem: well I think you should straighten up more.

• Can you go not make sense somewhere else?

bobshaw posted: »

No wonder Jane killed herself.

• Nice gifs.

http://clemjavier.tumblr.com/post/177175471164/but-when-you-showed-up-i-dont-know-i-just

• My apologies. I was simply stating the extent of cringe that i felt after reading your short anecdote.

No wonder Jane killed herself.

• Not if a player chooses not to be bisexual/lesbian. Unless Telltale force a romance like they did with Javier and Kate

mero_W posted: »

I feel like, we'll have screenshoot-worthy moments in Episode 2 between these two.

• thanks! if you have any gif requests, let me know

Nice gifs.

• So... in my playthrough in New Frontier, Clem didn't show any romantic interest in Gabe. It was just a bunch of people saying they looked cute together and Gabe having a huge crush on her and Clem just thinking he's a nice kid her age she can talk to. Then in my game Clem says she's never had a boyfriend. So how are people getting this idea that Gabe must have been her boyfriend/love interest?

Gabe was no more her love interest than Lily was Lee's or Duck was Clem's (which means they could have been but weren't necessarily). They just happen to be two people the same age hanging out and talking.

• I think a lot of people who assume Gabe was Clem's boyfriend are the same people who have a problem with Clem being a potential lesbian. They used him as an argument for the reason why Clem can't be a lesbian. Though the funny thing is her sexuality is ultimately the player's choice and isn't canon.

bazenji posted: »

So... in my playthrough in New Frontier, Clem didn't show any romantic interest in Gabe. It was just a bunch of people saying they looked cu

• You're welcome :-) and thank you for the offer.

thanks! if you have any gif requests, let me know

• Awesome! I've been waiting for some gifs to start roll in. If you could make one out of the scene where they are both satanding on the rock holding their spears and Clem has her hand on her hip that would be cool.

http://clemjavier.tumblr.com/post/177175471164/but-when-you-showed-up-i-dont-know-i-just

• edited August 2018

There's a youtuber's channel called babyzone and they just uploaded a video where violet saves clem if you don't press the prompt.
    And if you start the video from 14:03 and watch it from there violet lets clem and aj run ahead of her then stays behind and deals with a walker that was pursing clem and aj.
    And then after that if you don't press the prompt that's when violet saves clem. It was cool and badass from the start of the 14:03 mark and onwards. I also like violet's approach to killing walkers and the way she kills the walkers.

• Okay that is super weird. I just read your comment about babyzones video and went to youtube a short time after to look at recommended videos and saw the exact video you are on about. I think google is watching me more than i think.

There's a youtuber's channel called babyzone and they just uploaded a video where violet saves clem if you don't press the prompt. And if

• edited August 2018

That is weird. I'm not sure how recommended videos work.

Okay that is super weird. I just read your comment about babyzones video and went to youtube a short time after to look at recommended videos and saw the exact video you are on about. I think google is watching me more than i think.

• edited August 2018

Was anyone else aware that violet saves clem if you don't press the prompt when you're running away from the walkers and a walker attacks you? also if someone could make a gif of violet letting aj and clem run ahead of her and staying behind to deal with the approaching walkers and a gif of violet saving clem that would be cool.

• edited August 2018

Anyone know what happens after you apologize to violet at the gate. I always ask "Is there a problem"

• Here's a few gifs of that moment. I wish babyzone didn't have that huge water mark, but whatever. I couldn't find any other videos who did this so I used babyzone.

• Victory Violentine

Here's a few gifs of that moment. I wish babyzone didn't have that huge water mark, but whatever. I couldn't find any other videos who did this so I used babyzone.

• Me too, it makes it more of a Meet Cute scene.

Anyone know what happens after you apologize to violet at the gate. I always ask "Is there a problem"

• For me I'm playing a no nonsense Clem, So I tend to pick the more aggressive options.

Plan_R posted: »

Me too, it makes it more of a Meet Cute scene.

• Has anyone else noticed violet's subtitles are always violet

• Thank you.

Here's a few gifs of that moment. I wish babyzone didn't have that huge water mark, but whatever. I couldn't find any other videos who did this so I used babyzone.

• I can't wait for more Gifs of Violet and Clem after we see EP 2. Ah man come on Sept 25 get here soon.

Thank you.

• Brace yourself. It's going to kick off next episode for sure. Theres going to be so much uproar.

I can't wait for more Gifs of Violet and Clem after we see EP 2. Ah man come on Sept 25 get here soon.

• Same here.

I can't wait for more Gifs of Violet and Clem after we see EP 2. Ah man come on Sept 25 get here soon.

• edited August 2018

I’m here to just say if you ship Violetine, then by all means, go ahead. I’m not going to argue with you as to why Louis is better simply because everyone has their own opinions on the certain characters.

Don’t like Louis? That’s okay. I can see why. Personally, I’m not clicking well with Violet, maybe because her character has been done so many times in apocalypse movies that it just got boring. But, that doesn’t mean I hate her. I’m not gonna shit on her.

IMO, I ship Louis with Clem. But, Violetine has my support as well, just not as much as Louistine. I see Violet more as that one friend who’s always got your back and looks out for you.

• Fair enough, personally I'm grooming Louis to be my second in command. Gonna have to get him to buckle down first but I think he has potential. But Violet gets to have my Clem's heart and no one else.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I’m here to just say if you ship Violetine, then by all means, go ahead. I’m not going to argue with you as to why Louis is better simply be

• You wouldn't want Violet to be your second? She aways has Clem's back. Like when she saved her from that walker and when she stood in front of Marlon with her cleaver at the ready. She's like Clem's little bodyguard lol. Louis on the otherhand seems more like a confidant. He'll be a great friend for Clem.

Fair enough, personally I'm grooming Louis to be my second in command. Gonna have to get him to buckle down first but I think he has potential. But Violet gets to have my Clem's heart and no one else.

• Don’t like Louis? That’s okay. I can see why. Personally, I’m not clicking well with Violet, maybe because her character has been done so many times in apocalypse movies that it’s just gotta boring. But, that doesn’t mean I hate her. I’m not gonna shit on her.

As an ex-Violetine shipper, I used to defend her, negating whatever was said negatively about her character with positive things. I never really spoke bad on Louis, as I did like him, just not as much as Violet. After becoming the Clouis shipper that I am, I've seen the error of my ways, and have opened my eyes a little bit wider to Louis' character, seeing the many qualities in him that make him the way better choice for Clementine. It's nearly impossible for me to argue with anyone, now that I've been on both sides.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I’m here to just say if you ship Violetine, then by all means, go ahead. I’m not going to argue with you as to why Louis is better simply be

• It would seem to much like a dictatorship installing Vi as my number 2, and Violet is a lot like Clem and I think Louis would bring a different perspective to the table. He may be a lay about, and a bit of a scoundrel but he has a good core I think.

You wouldn't want Violet to be your second? She aways has Clem's back. Like when she saved her from that walker and when she stood in front

• AJ will be my second in command and my enforcer.

• That's true. But a dictatorship with those two as the leaders sound very enticing.

It would seem to much like a dictatorship installing Vi as my number 2, and Violet is a lot like Clem and I think Louis would bring a different perspective to the table. He may be a lay about, and a bit of a scoundrel but he has a good core I think.

• Bullshit would not be tolerated in their dictatorship, which sounds very appealing.

That's true. But a dictatorship with those two as the leaders sound very enticing.

• Man what the gosh darn heck. I didn't like the Gabentine thread and a moderator took ot down. I dont like ships in general but any ship excluding one that everyone hates will be fine.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.