All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• You can definitely feel the chemistry between violet and clem whether they're together or at a distance from one another. The way violet looks at clem alone is just beautiful. The way violet's hair was swaying in the breeze while she stared intently at clem. So well done.

strwar3 posted: »

Man,Violet gives such chemistry with Clem. Even with Glances at Clem a lot in that dinner scene. I thought it was just me watching it after replayed the episode 1. Violetine FTW!

• edited August 2018

From the first moment when the Violet was shown, I instantly wanted and guessed, wheter it will be possible to romance her or not. OH BOY, how happy I was where there were such options to get some points with V! CHOO CHOO, LET'S BOARD THIS SHIP

• Welcome Abroad on Violetine ship!

From the first moment when the Violet was shown, I instantly wanted and guessed, wheter it will be possible to romance her or not. OH BOY, how happy I was where there were such options to get some points with V! CHOO CHOO, LET'S BOARD THIS SHIP

• Violetine is canon because you have to go fishing with Violet to get the cat skull.

Also does anyone else hope that Violet or Luis if you date them leaves something of theirs in Clem's room for customization

• Guys I don't know if anyone knows this. But Violet knew the twins when they all were kids the photo album in the draw shows all 3 when they were little girls. No wonder why Violet is so ticked. These were also her BFFs, as the photobook said.

• Plan_RPlan_R Banned
    edited August 2018

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but it just occurred to me. Violet would have known what room Marlon had set Clem up in. Tennessee had been taking care of her and Violet watches over Tenn. So Violet made up the excuse of Tenn wanting the box of pencils in order to have a private conversation.

• here's the image.

• Which makes me wonder how did these 4 end up at the school? I can see the three girls being students but there is no way Tenn was. Did they go and get him, did he wander up and get adopted by the Twins?

MosesARose posted: »

here's the image.

• The twins burned their foster home down because of an abusive foster parent. Tenn claimed it was his fault to protect them so all three were sent.

Plan_R posted: »

Which makes me wonder how did these 4 end up at the school? I can see the three girls being students but there is no way Tenn was. Did they go and get him, did he wander up and get adopted by the Twins?

• Sounds plausible.

CapnJay posted: »

The twins burned their foster home down because of an abusive foster parent. Tenn claimed it was his fault to protect them so all three were sent.

• So Violet made up the excuse of Tenn wanting the box of pencils in order to have a private conversation.

Which is why she is trying to know about her more. She is attracted to Clem. Since she laid eyes her when they first look at each other the moment she came out of sleep. I love how good the chemistry is between them.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but it just occurred to me. Violet would have known what room Marlon had set Clem up in. Tennessee

• They're perfect for each other. I saw them as two people who almost instantly get each other on a deeper level. They'll understand each other's anger and make allowances for it. I think they'll make for a couple that will make each other be their best selves.

So Violet made up the excuse of Tenn wanting the box of pencils in order to have a private conversation. Which is why she is trying

• Same here. When she gave that look to the Clementine for the first time, I knew something was going to happen.

And also, it was cute in the way how she was digging for info passionately about Clem's past, if she had a bf etc. "just friends? nothing else? nothing at all?"

• When Violet gets an help Kenny, neither kenny or Jane ending Clementine undressed she's going to see

1. Dog bite scar on her arm
    2. Missing finger/tip
    3. Arvo's bullet scar
    4. The scar from Troy Pistol whipping her
    5. The New frontier brand
    6. Probably other scars I've forgotten or don't know about

Yes some of those can be seen fully dressed but you get my point. She'll realize Clementine has gone through some shit

• edited August 2018

I saw them as two people who almost instantly get each other on a deeper level. They'll understand each other's anger and make allowances for it.

I wonder how the romance scene and option will play out. I mean idk if the romance will be kiss and going to bed kissing and moaning or it will that,but the moment it becomes too romantic? Then I guess it will Fade to Black scene. It would be a interesting scene. Probably a emotional one. I think deeper Violet feels for Clem? Makes the scene more interesting.

They're perfect for each other. I saw them as two people who almost instantly get each other on a deeper level. They'll understand each othe

• Do you really want to know?

I saw them as two people who almost instantly get each other on a deeper level. They'll understand each other's anger and make allowances fo

• Ah I will wait for the scene of the romance option will play out. After all it is Moderate Sex Impact and we will probably get a scene of romance and more,but idk what or how it will play out.

Do you really want to know?

• Good idea but remember rape references could be moderate impact

Ah I will wait for the scene of the romance option will play out. After all it is Moderate Sex Impact and we will probably get a scene of romance and more,but idk what or how it will play out.

• I really hope that doesn't happen and I don't think it will happen cause it isn't a higher rating.

Good idea but remember rape references could be moderate impact

• I feel even more for violet knowing she knew the twins since they were all kids and that all 3 of them were childhood bffs. It gives more impact and weight to how violet felt and what she's going through.

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

What if the moderate impact comes from something like Violet was assaulted and ended up being put into the school to hide it or she tried to fight back/ get revenge and she was painted as the Villain . Or she was molested by a teacher.

• edited August 2018

DomTheBomb Take On EP 2 rating and relationship and romance seems he understands that their will be a romance scene,but I don't think it will just be a kissing scene,but much more than that and also like I said a Fade To Black scene will happen too. So those points about he is saying are very ? likely it will happen in EP 2.

What if the moderate impact comes from something like Violet was assaulted and ended up being put into the school to hide it or she tried to fight back/ get revenge and she was painted as the Villain . Or she was molested by a teacher.

• If there's anything that even implies violetine sex occurred I'll buy ... I dunno flaming hot Cheetos or something and eat them because I'm not good with spicy food and I'm cheap. Because I think the impact will come from something else.

DomTheBomb Take On EP 2 rating and relationship and romance seems he understands that their will be a romance scene,but I don't think it wil

• edited August 2018

Because I think the impact will come from something else.

Well I think that might happen. I understand it could happen but the moderate sex impact rating along with Achievement that says Teenage Romance and also their is a kissing sign on the achievement itself. So I think that other thing that it could be like where it implies the twins is probably wrong and I think ppl will have to wait and see.

But my guess it will be a romance love scene in EP 2 with romance option. So I can't wait to see what will happen once we get to that scene.

If there's anything that even implies violetine sex occurred I'll buy ... I dunno flaming hot Cheetos or something and eat them because I'm not good with spicy food and I'm cheap. Because I think the impact will come from something else.

• You can get the cat skull when you go hunting.

Violetine is canon because you have to go fishing with Violet to get the cat skull. Also does anyone else hope that Violet or Luis if you date them leaves something of theirs in Clem's room for customization

• Yes, it’s definitely Russian. I can confirm that as someone who speaks Russian.
    Approximate translation:
    “I say “No” to promises”
    “I believe that I will stay with you”
    “My return is worth your waiting”.

armis37 posted: »

I think it's in Russian, but not entirely sure.

• Isn't Clem only about 16?

My little Clementine will not be up to any of that monkey business at 16!!

Although it is the apocalypse, so meh!

DomTheBomb Take On EP 2 rating and relationship and romance seems he understands that their will be a romance scene,but I don't think it wil

• edited August 2018

She's more likely 17.

Stewart25 posted: »

Isn't Clem only about 16? My little Clementine will not be up to any of that monkey business at 16!! Although it is the apocalypse, so meh!

• I just checked the comments on YouTube and fandom is really upsetting me at this point. People are thinking that Violet will hook up with Minnie anyway and there's no point in romancing her and Clementine. Weak excuse tbh.
    If that was in case, then why Telltale would add a romance for her anyway, and we don't even know what future will show us.

Also, what do you guys mean by fade to black scene?

• edited August 2018

@mero_W
    Those people are only trying to find excuse to not romance Violet (since they can't find flaws in her character as developer made Louis and Violet equal in romance favor...) that's why. Even if Minnie was alive, Telltale wouldn't do something to disregard your choices; plot would find its way to stay consistent.

mero_W posted: »

I just checked the comments on YouTube and fandom is really upsetting me at this point. People are thinking that Violet will hook up with Mi

• If Minnie is alive we'll share Violet. Hell we'll share each other too Who's going to tell us we can't? New world new rules.

Just like Carol and Negan both do.

Wroogo posted: »

@mero_W Those people are only trying to find excuse to not romance Violet (since they can't find flaws in her character as developer made

• Age doesn't determine how much time she has left, now that it's the apocalypse. She should enjoy what she can.

Rynna posted: »

I like both but I might have Clem fly solo for a while longer. She's young, she's got time.

• edited August 2018

Can Violetine fans explain me what if Violet, after hearing the whole story at the end of episode 1 Clem said about Marlon and sisters, tells Clementine that she isn't sure about Violetine relationship because she now cannot tell for sure that Minerva is dead?

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited August 2018

Counter proposal
    Violet let's do some word association
    Beach? Skin cancer
    Mountain? Frostbite
    Car driving?
    Car crash
    Your girlfriend after a year with raiders?

Razer531 posted: »

Can Violetine fans explain me what if Violet, after hearing the whole story at the end of episode 1 Clem said about Marlon and sisters, tell

• No need to explain as there's no such a thing will happen. If that was in the case, these series would turn into Spanish telenovelas.

Can Violetine fans explain me what if Violet, after hearing the whole story at the end of episode 1 Clem said about Marlon and sisters, tell

• edited August 2018

Yes but still Violet really loved Minerva and she showed how much she misses her, and now when she knows that she might be alive she won't give up on her, it wouldn't make sense.

mero_W posted: »

No need to explain as there's no such a thing will happen. If that was in the case, these series would turn into Spanish telenovelas.

• I don't get your point.

Counter proposal Violet let's do some word association Beach? Skin cancer Mountain? Frostbite Car driving? Car crash Your girlfriend after a year with raiders?

• means that Vi thinks of the worst possible outcome most of the times and after a year you can get over someone. Saying that she misses Minerva doesn`t really mean wants her back so they can be together, she just wants her back in her life

I don't get your point.

• She'd probably still have Clementine as her rebound if Minerva turns out to be dead.

• Sooo... if Violet found out Minerva was alive, then she'd say "oh btw Clem, it's not like I wanna be with her, I just want her back in my life. Therefore we can be together. Pretty cool way to save Violetine aint it?"

?

means that Vi thinks of the worst possible outcome most of the times and after a year you can get over someone. Saying that she misses Minerva doesn`t really mean wants her back so they can be together, she just wants her back in her life

Sign in to comment in this discussion.