I think Abel is not a bad guy

If he one of the people that take the twin, why when he 'robbed' Clem he only take some food that only enough for himself? If he one of the 'bad guy', he should've take all of the food.

Comments

• I do agree he's probably not as bad as we assume, but I still pushed him into walkers because he tried to take our food at gunpoint instead of asking nicely or offering a trade. He was also asking too many questions, made me suspicious.

• I think Abel is a pretty cool guy. Eh asks for food politely and doesnt afraid of anything.

• I didn't like the way he kept calling himself ugly, why even bring that up it certainly doesn't matter but he said it twice. It really rubbed me the wrong way.

• Dude its freaking zombie apocalypse. Why would someone ask food nicely from stranger? Its hard to belive people yknow

I do agree he's probably not as bad as we assume, but I still pushed him into walkers because he tried to take our food at gunpoint instead of asking nicely or offering a trade. He was also asking too many questions, made me suspicious.

• As Ruby said, "just because everything else died doesn't means manners have to," or something along those lines.

"Hey. Can you spare a jar or two of that food? I'm really hungry. I could help you get out of here with it all in exchange for a few jars to keep for myself."

Zack040 posted: »

Dude its freaking zombie apocalypse. Why would someone ask food nicely from stranger? Its hard to belive people yknow

• "You can trust them by their actions. They can try to fool you with their words but someone worth your trust does good things"

Abel feigned niceties with Clem but the reality is that he held a gun on her while trying to take food and attempting to get info from Clem about her group. Abel is not to be fucking trusted.

• A stranger stalked your group, held you at gunpoint, and stole food you worked to get after distracting a group of walkers...

Not so bad doesn't quite capture these qualities.

• didn't brody and mullet say he was from the same group that took the twins when clem described him as having dif colored eyes? i might be misremembering idk.

• I liked it. He's a weirdo

Plan_R posted: »

I didn't like the way he kept calling himself ugly, why even bring that up it certainly doesn't matter but he said it twice. It really rubbed me the wrong way.

• He may not be the bad guy, but I pushed him through the window, so now he's the bad guy.

• They did. It's possible, albeit unlikely, that there's another person out there with different colored eyes who runs with those raiders and Abel was fairly innocent.

sarahsenpai posted: »

didn't brody and mullet say he was from the same group that took the twins when clem described him as having dif colored eyes? i might be misremembering idk.

• I let him take food, but I do not trust him. The way he looked at Clem smiling and questioned her seemed creepy. I'd like my choice to have a positive affect but I don't think I'd have anything to do with him otherwise.

• edited August 2018

twdg community:

"OMG, AJ is a piece of shit! I hope he fucking dies!"

"Hey, you know what? Abel is not such a bad guy."

wtf?

• "carverdidnothingwrong"

twdg community: "OMG, AJ is a piece of shit! I hope he fucking dies!" "Hey, you know what? Abel is not such a bad guy." wtf?

• It's true tho

"carverdidnothingwrong"

• lol no way. the way he forced carlos to hit sarah made me wanna kill him in the worst way. luckily we had our resident psycho kenny to do it for us while clem walked away.

It's true tho

• Exactly!!!!!

"carverdidnothingwrong"

• I don't remember Abel shooting unarmed a boy

twdg community: "OMG, AJ is a piece of shit! I hope he fucking dies!" "Hey, you know what? Abel is not such a bad guy." wtf?

• Pfft, Sarah was annoying, she deserved it.

lol no way. the way he forced carlos to hit sarah made me wanna kill him in the worst way. luckily we had our resident psycho kenny to do it for us while clem walked away.

• Marlon was unarmed but not innocent. He had it coming.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I don't remember Abel shooting unarmed a boy

• omg sarah had legit mental probs it wasn't her fault

Pfft, Sarah was annoying, she deserved it.

• Oh yeah? You got any proof? Probably just spoiled.

omg sarah had legit mental probs it wasn't her fault

• Wait for it..........wait for it.............any second now.....

• yah carlos says so. he says something like her being "different" or "special" or whatever the polite word is for being mentally disabled.

Oh yeah? You got any proof? Probably just spoiled.

• She knew what that man was capable of. With that in mind, how the hell do you talk over Carver like hes Reggi?????

omg sarah had legit mental probs it wasn't her fault

• her mind didn't work like normal ppl so she maybe couldn't think of consequences and stuff. like when she was in the room scared and zombies were breaking in i doubt she realized she was about to get torn to pieces and eaten alive.

She knew what that man was capable of. With that in mind, how the hell do you talk over Carver like hes Reggi?????

• That could mean anything. I interpreted it as Carlos saying that she was less hardened/used to walkers and shit. He didn't use the word "special" btw.

yah carlos says so. he says something like her being "different" or "special" or whatever the polite word is for being mentally disabled.

• All he said was that she was not like Clem.

yah carlos says so. he says something like her being "different" or "special" or whatever the polite word is for being mentally disabled.

• She looks like she eats those square elementary school pizzas with chocolate milk everyday...........idk

her mind didn't work like normal ppl so she maybe couldn't think of consequences and stuff. like when she was in the room scared and zombies were breaking in i doubt she realized she was about to get torn to pieces and eaten alive.

• but it was p obvious she wasn't all there. remember how she was talking about clem being her age despite her being a lot older?
    irregardless, it still doesn't justify stalin forcing carlos to hit his own daughter like some lunatic. he deserved to get crowbarred.

All he said was that she was not like Clem.

• He's not a good dude. Him not being totally unreasonable/violent doesn't mean he isn't a bad person. We already know that he's part of the scavenger group that took Tenn's sisters, apparently even having an important position judging by how scared Brody seemed of him in particular.

• lol k

but it was p obvious she wasn't all there. remember how she was talking about clem being her age despite her being a lot older? irregardles

• edited August 2018

He admits he screwed up the traps if you ask him about it.
    The only reason I can think of for destroying their food supply is to force the kids to come out of the safe zone.

So, probably not a nice guy.

• Maybe Abel just get kick out of his group? He only take some food that enough for himself so that make sense.

didn't brody and mullet say he was from the same group that took the twins when clem described him as having dif colored eyes? i might be misremembering idk.

• If you choose the "AJ, shoot!" option, Abel shoots AJ in the face, which- okay, maybe you could argue he was defending himself against this 6 year old. But then he shoots and kills Clem, which he absolutely did not need to do.

So, personally, yeah, I'd say he's a bad guy.

• He shoots AJ if you say the wrong thing. And Clem. AJ wasn't unarmed, but Clem was.

I don't remember Abel shooting unarmed a boy

• Abel : "I don't want to do this kid"

If you choose the "AJ, shoot!" option, Abel shoots AJ in the face, which- okay, maybe you could argue he was defending himself against this

• He didn't take all the food because he was holding a gun in his right hand so even if he wanted to he can't take three bags with one hand especially his left one

• He doesn't want to shoot anybody at that situation. He just want take some food and leave. But if you ask AJ to shoot Abel, what else can Abel do?

Zack040 posted: »

Abel : "I don't want to do this kid"

• Probably couldn’t carry that many bags on his own

Sign in to comment in this discussion.