Is Abel still with the raiders?

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

I personally do not think so, but what do you guys think?

God bless everyone.

Comments

• That would imply he was truly with them to begin with.
    I wanna say no.

• I believe so. Brody knows him because she was there when Marlon gave the twins away to the raiders so that means Abel was there with them.

• I say he is.

• That was one year ago.

I believe so. Brody knows him because she was there when Marlon gave the twins away to the raiders so that means Abel was there with them.

• If I wanted out of a group of raiders, I wouldn't stick in the same areas they're known to be in

That was one year ago.

• But we don't know where the raiders are based. They could be some distance away from the school, just like Howe's was quite a while away from the cabin and ski lodge (which themselves took five days to get to and from).

Dex-Starr posted: »

If I wanted out of a group of raiders, I wouldn't stick in the same areas they're known to be in

• Either way, Abel is fishy af. I don't think we would have just met a random guy and then not hear about him again, I think when the raiders show up Abel is gonna be one of them and he's probably gonna be pissed if you attacked him.

But we don't know where the raiders are based. They could be some distance away from the school, just like Howe's was quite a while away from the cabin and ski lodge (which themselves took five days to get to and from).

• Marlon and Brody state he was.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

DabigRG posted: »

That would imply he was truly with them to begin with. I wanna say no.

• Yeah but they may not know, since the trade was apparently made a while back.

God bless you.

I say he is.

• This whole thing with Abel is really weird.. I don't know what to think about him.

• i dont think so. when i asked him about his group he said its just me and my ugly face here.
    maybe he was lying maybe he was saying the truth but i think he wasnt lying he was alone when he was looking for food and when he come to take the food he doesnt take what is enough to feed a group so he is mostly alone.

• Yeah, Brody does apparently here about his eyes as I've seen recently.

Marlon and Brody state he was. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• He did try to evade the question though, saying something like:''I miss the times where everybody wasn't so goddam cagey'' so he may have been trying to hide something

FORTLEE posted: »

i dont think so. when i asked him about his group he said its just me and my ugly face here. maybe he was lying maybe he was saying the tr

• God bless you.

Never in all my months of commenting on the forum has anyone ever told me "god bless you". Thanks :D :D

Yeah but they may not know, since the trade was apparently made a while back. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• He makes me feel uncomfortable, but I like it. It's funny to me.

NexusFire posted: »

This whole thing with Abel is really weird.. I don't know what to think about him.

• edited August 2018

His expressions are hilarious.

He makes me feel uncomfortable, but I like it. It's funny to me.

• Yeah-heh! What the hell is he even doing there? :lol:

His expressions are hilarious.

• Agree, he's really creepy, he gives off that Trevor Philips's uncomfortable type of vibe.

He makes me feel uncomfortable, but I like it. It's funny to me.

• "H..hey there little girly. You got yourself a nice set of them...birthin' hips....."

• Right? :D :D

Yeah-heh! What the hell is he even doing there?

• I don't think so either.

God bless you.

Nah

• Yeah but that was a while ago I believe, so he may not still be with them.

God bless you.

I believe so. Brody knows him because she was there when Marlon gave the twins away to the raiders so that means Abel was there with them.

• edited August 2018

But what if that's all you know since the outbreak?

If I wanted out of a group of raiders, I wouldn't stick in the same areas they're known to be in

• Ur welcome.

God bless you. Never in all my months of commenting on the forum has anyone ever told me "god bless you". Thanks

• Can I just say how much I appreciate you thanking everyone? You're one of the nicest people on this forums.

God bless you. o:)

Yeah but that was a while ago I believe, so he may not still be with them. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• I think we only find him weird because of his accent and the cigarettes. Imagine if his lines were said by Luke and Luke acted the same way but in his accent and no smoking. Would you think it's weird then?

God bless you.

This whole thing with Abel is really weird.. I don't know what to think about him.

• Probably is alone. It also doesn't seem like he can die so I think they have plans to use him in future episodes.

God bless you.

FORTLEE posted: »

i dont think so. when i asked him about his group he said its just me and my ugly face here. maybe he was lying maybe he was saying the tr

• Can i appreciate how much you’re appreciating him for thanking everyone, and for being one of the nicest people on the forum? God bless you too??

Can I just say how much I appreciate you thanking everyone? You're one of the nicest people on this forums. God bless you.

• Hey! God bless you too! o:) o:) :p

Can i appreciate how much you’re appreciating him for thanking everyone, and for being one of the nicest people on the forum? God bless you too??

• ...Does she tho?

"H..hey there little girly. You got yourself a nice set of them...birthin' hips....."

• And the fact that they were Bible pages and maybe his eyes help, too.

It also doesn't seem like he can die so I think they have plans to use him in future episodes.

If a feckless comment/hint from a week or so ago is any indication

he is

I think we only find him weird because of his accent and the cigarettes. Imagine if his lines were said by Luke and Luke acted the same way

• I don't think his description would've elicited such a strong emotional reaction from Brody if he wasn't affiliated with the raider group. She obviously knows who he is and that he spells out trouble.

• Abel didn't say that right? People are just reading into the look right?

...Does she tho?

• The joke i’d make in response to your question wouldn’t be seen as such, so I’m going to have to day no, she does not :D :/

...Does she tho?

• Personally, I don't think he'd be scavenging if he was.

God bless you.

I think so

• Well, Dex-Starr did/is anyway.

Personally, he came off as uninterested/neutral at best and unimpressed at worst.

@Dex-Starr The joke i’d make in response to your question wouldn’t be seen as such, so I’m going to have to day no, she does not :D :/

Right.

Abel didn't say that right? People are just reading into the look right?

• He could have been with them AT ONE STAGE. Maybe he left them on bad terms and can help the school take them down. IDK.

But then again, Carver didn’t really give me any reason to hate him when he first showed up at the cabin, and look at how he turned out. I still wish that we could’ve developed the relationship between him and Clem.

Either way, Abel is fishy af. I don't think we would have just met a random guy and then not hear about him again, I think when the raiders show up Abel is gonna be one of them and he's probably gonna be pissed if you attacked him.

• Honestly, I'd probably accept that middle-ground.

But then again, Carver didn’t really give me any reason to hate him when he first showed up at the cabin, and look at how he turned out. I

He didn't?

He could have been with them AT ONE STAGE. Maybe he left them on bad terms and can help the school take them down. IDK. But then again, C

Sign in to comment in this discussion.