Is Abel still with the raiders?

Comments

• edited August 2018

I attacked him out of revenge for shooting AJ when I took too long to decide... I regret it though. He doesn't seem so bad. He only takes enough and leaves most of the food for Clem's group. I don't think he's a bad dude.

Maybe he got kicked out of the raiders, or something.

• people are just reading into the look right?

Yeah, he looks like he’d say that?

Abel didn't say that right? People are just reading into the look right?

• At the cabin? Sure, something was off, and there was clearly a reason Sarah feared him, but it’s not like he threatened to kill anyone. I suppose you could tell that he’d be a problem in the future, but for all I knew, perhaps he had his reasons. IDK. They could have taken his character anywhere, and it would still have made at least some sense.

DabigRG posted: »

Honestly, I'd probably accept that middle-ground. But then again, Carver didn’t really give me any reason to hate him when he first showed up at the cabin, and look at how he turned out. I He didn't?

• I suppose that is true.

At the cabin? Sure, something was off, and there was clearly a reason Sarah feared him, but it’s not like he threatened to kill anyone. I su

• Yeah, I think he was with them, but not anymore.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

I don't think his description would've elicited such a strong emotional reaction from Brody if he wasn't affiliated with the raider group. She obviously knows who he is and that he spells out trouble.

• Yeah the Bible pages into cigarettes definitely are messed up.

And the fact that they were Bible pages and maybe his eyes help, too. It also doesn't seem like he can die so I think they have plans

• He's with the raiders.

Abel is an amazingly written creep. You could just feel the nasty predator vibe the moment he speaks.

• maybe

He did try to evade the question though, saying something like:''I miss the times where everybody wasn't so goddam cagey'' so he may have been trying to hide something

• Am I the only one who thinks he looks a little familiar?

• That's my point. You're basing it off of his accent. Yes it's messed up that's he's smoking bible pages, but if someone who sounded like luke had done the same thing. People wouldn't have found it nearly as creepy. I don't think he's still with the raiders. If he is why is he scavenging?

God bless you.

He's with the raiders. Abel is an amazingly written creep. You could just feel the nasty predator vibe the moment he speaks.

• I think they may have reused face models a few times.

God bless you.

TheDerpGod posted: »

Am I the only one who thinks he looks a little familiar?

• Probably yes. Or was. Could've been banished from the group. He seems to know his way around, though.

• So the skeeviest, most raider looking guy we have ever seen messes up your traps, follows you into the train station, holds you at gunpoint, questions you about where you live and how big your group is, and then wants to take some of your food and some of you guys think he's a nice guy and not with the raiders? Oh my lawd you guys are gonna have a bad time.

• As in the husband walker? Or Willy?

• Perhaps he was kicked out. It would make sense as to why he's scavenging around the school since he would know they were there.

God bless you.

fallandir posted: »

Probably yes. Or was. Could've been banished from the group. He seems to know his way around, though.

• It wasn't their food. If you watched the video I asked the question, if we had walked in on him raiding the train station would we have called it his food. Also this is deep into the outbreak, how many times has our group held someone at gunpoint. It's like a automatic thing now until you're sure you can trust someone. I don't think he's with the raiders because he seems to be scavenging, which doesn't make sense if he has a group.

God bless you.

So the skeeviest, most raider looking guy we have ever seen messes up your traps, follows you into the train station, holds you at gunpoint,

• Who was willy?

As in the husband walker? Or Willy?

• The small kid who looks at you weirdly in the beginning.

Who was willy?

• Yeah, well the thing is this is the outbreak and AJ did point the gun at him first. The thing is we still think of AJ as a 4 year old boy, but the ending of the episode made me realize he grew up way too fast.

God bless you.

Pride posted: »

I attacked him out of revenge for shooting AJ when I took too long to decide... I regret it though. He doesn't seem so bad. He only takes en

• LOL.

Dex-Starr posted: »

people are just reading into the look right? Yeah, he looks like he’d say that?

• Yeah but Carver was scoping Clem and the place out. It seems like Abel really just needed food.

At the cabin? Sure, something was off, and there was clearly a reason Sarah feared him, but it’s not like he threatened to kill anyone. I su

• Ah, thanks.

NexusFire posted: »

The small kid who looks at you weirdly in the beginning.

• Clementine needs an Adult.

Dex-Starr posted: »

"H..hey there little girly. You got yourself a nice set of them...birthin' hips....."

• edited June 2019

• Abel is an adult.

Also, so she is, give or take another year.

Clementine needs an Adult.

• True but Nate had hair me thinks.

God bless you.

• edited August 2018

She's probably 15 at this point so maybe another 3 years.

Abel is an adult. Also, so she is, give or take another year.

• People have been saying she's 17 now.

Also, no way AJ is 3.

• Clem is 17
    Aj around the 6

• I dont think so. They tend to do 2 year intervals. Maybe though.

People have been saying she's 17 now. Also, no way AJ is 3.

• Based on what?

God bless you.

Clem is 17 Aj around the 6

• Let's say that Clem is 13 and AJ 2 in A New Frontier. If it's another 2 year skip that would make AJ 4, he really doesn't seem like a 4 year old boy, they probably made the time skip bigger this time so we could raise him like we did in the 1st season with Clem, I've also heard that this season is past the comic timeline.

Based on what? Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• I have a feeling myself that when you run into abel that he is surviving on his own and not affiliated with the raiders, but if you attacked him and I guess left him for dead maybe then he joins up with the raiders for revenge, after hearing about the kids from a school, then he figures that girl and the little boy would be part of it?

But if you let him have the food then maybe he could be an ally in the future?

• Are we gonna ignore the fact that Abel has Heterochromia like the original owners of the house.. the zombie couple? He was related to them maybe?

Also, what’s with the goddamn gernade! Who threw that?

• It was rigged. A trap

Hersani posted: »

Are we gonna ignore the fact that Abel has Heterochromia like the original owners of the house.. the zombie couple? He was related to them maybe? Also, what’s with the goddamn gernade! Who threw that?

• We had found the food first and went through the trouble to get inside and get it. That makes it ours, all he did was stalk us and follow us in there. And yes, if we had walked in on him with the food it would pretty much be his and up to him to give us any. I'm pretty sure he scouting for the raiders, hence all the questions about our group and our home. If he simply wanted food he wouldn't there wouldn't be the third degree when talking to a young girl.

God bless you too

It wasn't their food. If you watched the video I asked the question, if we had walked in on him raiding the train station would we have cal

• Clem is 16 and AJ 5.

Clem is 17 Aj around the 6

• Maybe but I'm just saying we don't know. AJ acts older but he has had to grow up faster.

God bless you.

Let's say that Clem is 13 and AJ 2 in A New Frontier. If it's another 2 year skip that would make AJ 4, he really doesn't seem like a 4 year

• Perhaps, he could be an ally.

God bless you.

Panicsferd posted: »

I have a feeling myself that when you run into abel that he is surviving on his own and not affiliated with the raiders, but if you attacked

• I didn't know the original couple had that. Good eyes. Maybe.

I think the grenade was attached to the rope that you see on the metal door.

God bless you.

Hersani posted: »

Are we gonna ignore the fact that Abel has Heterochromia like the original owners of the house.. the zombie couple? He was related to them maybe? Also, what’s with the goddamn gernade! Who threw that?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.