Is Abel still with the raiders?

124»

Comments

• Oh you were talking about Clem. I didn't catch that. Thanks for letting me know.

DabigRG posted: »

I meant ANF!Clementine, dude. Though Violet is sometimes compared to her due to the similar basic archetype.

• I have a feeling he is going to be the Arvo of this season.

• Maybe, or perhaps Arvo will be apart of the raiders.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

AronDracula posted: »

I have a feeling he is going to be the Arvo of this season.

• As in...?

AronDracula posted: »

I have a feeling he is going to be the Arvo of this season.

• As in even if you let him take the food he'll still attack you just like Arvo, if you let him keep the medicine he and his group will still attack you.

As in...?

• I hope they got over that lazyish writing by now, because the Arvo thing made no sense. Apparently because jane took his gun now his group steals everything. Also what was Arvo doing with the medicine? Why would he try to hide it so far away from where their camp was. The writing there was kinda poor so I hope they don't pull that with abel who already has some pretty good writing done for his character.

God bless you.

As in even if you let him take the food he'll still attack you just like Arvo, if you let him keep the medicine he and his group will still attack you.

• Gawd bless u too meow

The walkers don't have teeth so he probably survived. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Thanks.

Omids_cat posted: »

Gawd bless u too meow

• It was more his leader wanting to capitalize on confronting them over [the attempt at?] robbing Arvo, so while he was likely talking about his weapon in that case, it's possible he simply found somewhere else to stash the medicine and then got in trouble due to the delay in getting back.

The original plan had them explicitly chasing him when they ran back into the Howe's Ski Cabin Group on the road, after all.

@Feedingfrenzy91 I hope they got over that lazyish writing by now, because the Arvo thing made no sense. Apparently because jane took his gun now his group steals everything. Also what was Arvo doing with the medicine? Why would he try to hide it so far away from where their camp was. The writing there was kinda poor so I hope they don't pull that with abel who already has some pretty good writing done for his character.

He was apparently planning on getting his sister away from the other two.
    Now, why he was trying to stash the medicine somewhere that ended up being portrayed as a day or two away on foot is another matter entirely.

It's possible that there was an[other] explanation for his motives that was intended to be explained, but ended up on the cutting room floor when Nick Breckon and Pierre Shorette got back.

As in even if you let him take the food he'll still attack you just like Arvo, if you let him keep the medicine he and his group will still attack you.

• Perhaps, like i've said in a previous vid I believe. It's because they write the other episodes after releasing the previous episode. So they seem to not follow up on a lot of things. That's why this time I hope they wrote them all before releasing them. Otherwise we'll get the same writing problems.

It was more his leader wanting to capitalize on confronting them over [the attempt at?] robbing Arvo, so while he was likely talking about h

• Actually they have probably the whole game written and episode 3 is being made as we speak.

God bless you.

Perhaps, like i've said in a previous vid I believe. It's because they write the other episodes after releasing the previous episode. So t

• Yeah but that's the problem. As they do the episodes they tend to change things that they realize don't work, but since the episode is already done they can't go back and make ep 1 fit the others. Hence the inconsistencies we sometimes see.

Thank you. U2.

NexusFire posted: »

Actually they have probably the whole game written and episode 3 is being made as we speak. God bless you.

• He's probably not.

• As they do the episodes they tend to change things that they realize don't work, but since the episode is already done they can't go back and make ep 1 fit the others. Hence the inconsistencies we sometimes see.

Honestly, in cases like with Arvo, it's as simple as giving a quick backstory and/or explanation for something. They just didn't bother.
    Which is a shame, because not only were the Russian Group kinda begging for some explanation, but their Unfinished House could've easily been a hub for environmental storytelling.

Perhaps, like i've said in a previous vid I believe. It's because they write the other episodes after releasing the previous episode. So t

• Yeah, like I said lazyish writing.

As they do the episodes they tend to change things that they realize don't work, but since the episode is already done they can't go back an

• Yeah, I don't think so. If he's scavenging, he's probably on his own.

God bless you.

Zekkarooo posted: »

He's probably not.

• Honestly Abel was out trying to find some food, he got pushed by clem the end.

• He may be alive either way. The walker that initially grabbed him had no teeth.

God bless you.

Zekkarooo posted: »

Honestly Abel was out trying to find some food, he got pushed by clem the end.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.