Is Abel still with the raiders?

Comments

• Thanks. I am having serious doubts that you would have clem and AJ just walk away hungry, but maybe. Perhaps he was scouting but then why would he mess with the fish traps?

We had found the food first and went through the trouble to get inside and get it. That makes it ours, all he did was stalk us and follow us

• No its not clem its 17 aj maybe 5

Clem is 16 and AJ 5.

• How do you know that?

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

No its not clem its 17 aj maybe 5

• Telltale said than has hapenned two years in the game since A new frontier clem in a new frontier was 15

How do you know that? Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• She was 13 in a new frontier. We know this because AJ was 2 and she was 11 when he was born.

Telltale said than has hapenned two years in the game since A new frontier clem in a new frontier was 15

• edited August 2018

Yeah she was 13 in all the flasbacks

She was 13 in a new frontier. We know this because AJ was 2 and she was 11 when he was born.

• And how long are the flashbacks from the game? I don't remember them saying how much time had pasted from flashbacks to the actual game.

Yeah she was 13 in all the flasbacks

• edited August 2018

[replying to @Feedingfrenzy91 comment]
    Yeah they did. Most of the walkers outside the couple’s has Heterochromia and that seems odd.

Also you have to thank @MrGraffio ’s amazing eyes instead of me lol, he made a post about it and it’s interesting and entertaining as well :D god bless u too

Check it out:
    https://telltale.com/community/discussion/121016/theory-eyes-expanded#latest

I didn't know the original couple had that. Good eyes. Maybe. I think the grenade was attached to the rope that you see on the metal door. Thank you for the comment. God bless you.

• Im happy you liked my post? thanks for mentioning me

Hersani posted: »

[replying to @Feedingfrenzy91 comment] Yeah they did. Most of the walkers outside the couple’s has Heterochromia and that seems odd. Als

• No problem man keep the good theory discussions it what makes this whole TWD community enjoyable to read :smiley:

MrGraffio posted: »

Im happy you liked my post? thanks for mentioning me

• Well I kinda run out of ideas for this episode, the only thing left to discuss are the bibilical hints through the episode, like Abel, the bibble cigarettes and the storm representing Lilith (Lilly) I just can’t find the words to put it down I may write it after the next episode when we have more information. Also the next episode is called Suffer the Childern which is a Bible verse. Ill see what I can do

No problem man keep the good theory discussions it what makes this whole TWD community enjoyable to read

• edited August 2018

Like 2 years , just think In season 4 Aj remembered the ranch when David let him you think a two years old boy will remembered that?

And how long are the flashbacks from the game? I don't remember them saying how much time had pasted from flashbacks to the actual game.

• Biblical hints? How do you tell? Never noticed and it seems like an interesting topic

I don’t know what do you mean by Abel’s cigarettes and the Lilith storm I think I have missed those details. Any idea where I can look up to it? a discussion maybe? It seems interesting and I wanna know more thank you mrgraffio

Well I kinda run out of ideas for this episode, the only thing left to discuss are the bibilical hints through the episode, like Abel, the b

• Oh okay. Will do.

Thank you.

[replying to @Feedingfrenzy91 comment] Yeah they did. Most of the walkers outside the couple’s has Heterochromia and that seems odd. Als

• I have more theories, but I didn't even think of some of those. Didn't know that the next episode is called suffer the children.

Thank you.

God bless you.

Well I kinda run out of ideas for this episode, the only thing left to discuss are the bibilical hints through the episode, like Abel, the b

• Yes, but it seems as though Clem and AJ stayed at the ranch because in the slide show at the beginning of the episode seems to show them both at the ranch before it was overun. It's possible it was overun recently. Also Clem liked gabe and I believe Gabe was only 13.

Like 2 years , just think In season 4 Aj remembered the ranch when David let him you think a two years old boy will remembered that?

• It is loosely discussed in this thread: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/120784/theory-is-the-end-of-episode-1-a-dream-spoilers/p1

Basically Abel is from the story of Cain and Abel.

The cigarettes are made from bible pages

The rest you can find in the thread

Biblical hints? How do you tell? Never noticed and it seems like an interesting topic I don’t know what do you mean by Abel’s cigarettes

• edited August 2018

thanks man you’re cool and so your threads :blush:

It is loosely discussed in this thread: https://telltale.com/community/discussion/120784/theory-is-the-end-of-episode-1-a-dream-spoilers/p1

• Aww❤️

thanks man you’re cool and so your threads

• Because he was hungry.
    He somewhat insinuates that he broke some of the hunting traps on accident.

Also, there were fish traps?

Thanks. I am having serious doubts that you would have clem and AJ just walk away hungry, but maybe. Perhaps he was scouting but then why would he mess with the fish traps?

• Also Clem liked gabe and I believe Gabe was only 13.

He was retconned into being 14 in From the Gallows.

Yes, but it seems as though Clem and AJ stayed at the ranch because in the slide show at the beginning of the episode seems to show them bot

• Off topic(kinda), but now looking back, I think I shouldn't have pushed him, and should've just let him take all of the food. What's the point of fighting over a few jars of miscellaneous food products that probably tasted like shit anyways? Now if it were Wendy's, DQ's, or Burger King, then we would've fought to the death for it. There was NO way he was taking that from us :D

• Yes. Otherwise what would even be the point of the encounter? The focus on Abel breaking the traps, Brody's comments, the eerie meeting, the choice that will quite obviously have repercussions down the line, all of it points towards him being part of the raiders, possibly a high ranking member.

I don't buy the whole "he was, but now he's not" thing. It's a possibility, but seems really unlikely and unfounded to me.

• Yeah fish traps. My guess is he tried to get he fish out but couldn't and thats why there were no fish.

DabigRG posted: »

Because he was hungry. He somewhat insinuates that he broke some of the hunting traps on accident. Also, there were fish traps?

• Weird that he was seemingly just starting puberty then. Also Clem was just having her first period it seemed like so I doubt she was 15 at the time.

Also Clem liked gabe and I believe Gabe was only 13. He was retconned into being 14 in From the Gallows.

• Oh that look good.

God bless you.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Off topic(kinda), but now looking back, I think I shouldn't have pushed him, and should've just let him take all of the food. What's the poi

• Doesn't seem unlikely to me. It seems like he's alone now, because think about it. He tried seemingly to get fish out the traps and then scavenged the train station. He seems to be on the desperate side of things now, which wouldn't make sense if he had a group.

God bless you.

Yes. Otherwise what would even be the point of the encounter? The focus on Abel breaking the traps, Brody's comments, the eerie meeting, the

• I don't remember ever seeing or even hearing about them on the first watch with Brody.

Weird that he was seemingly just starting puberty then. Also Clem was just having her first period it seemed like so I doubt she was 15 at the time.

Again, retcons because "Status Quo."
    ANF!Clementine was described as being someone Gabe's own age that he could talk to by Eleanor, which had been estimated to be 13 by Ava months beforehand.

Yeah fish traps. My guess is he tried to get he fish out but couldn't and thats why there were no fish.

• retcons?

I don't remember ever seeing or even hearing about them on the first watch with Brody. Weird that he was seemingly just starting puber

• Going back and changing a story detail/concept from what it was initially made/understood to be.

In this case, Gabe like Mini-Jane was supposed to be 13 in Part 2, but then the 2nd(?) chapter of From the Gallows goes out of it's way to have Javier describe him as "a fourteen year old."

retcons?

• Oh, cool. Who's mini jane?

Going back and changing a story detail/concept from what it was initially made/understood to be. In this case, Gabe like Mini-Jane was su

• The insulting incarnation of a supposedly fan-favorite mascot.

Oh, cool. Who's mini jane?

• Do people see voilet or brody as mini jane or something?

The insulting incarnation of a supposedly fan-favorite mascot.

• I get Jane/Molly vibes from Violet

Do people see voilet or brody as mini jane or something?

• I pushed him in the herd, no way he woulda survived that right?

• One of the walkers had no teeth. He's definitely coming back for us.

Omids_cat posted: »

I pushed him in the herd, no way he woulda survived that right?

• Lets push him again then. This time in herd that has teeth

One of the walkers had no teeth. He's definitely coming back for us.

• I meant ANF!Clementine, dude.

Though Violet is sometimes compared to her due to the similar basic archetype.

Do people see voilet or brody as mini jane or something?

• She is somewhere in betwen them me thinks.

I get Jane/Molly vibes from Violet

• The walkers don't have teeth so he probably survived.

God bless you.

Omids_cat posted: »

I pushed him in the herd, no way he woulda survived that right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.