Comments

• edited September 2018

Telltale are finishing off The Walking Dead: The Final Season and then the hole thing will shut. All games announced will be cancelled. Also reports show has recent layoffs, AGAIN. This will most likely affect The Final Season just like when Telltale had layoffs when making A New Frontier.

• Those can be just some fake plots you know. TBH I don't know why would they bankrupt since they seem to be really earning big amount of cash. If it's true then I hope that they will at least finnish TWD. But no second season of TWAU and no second season of Game of Thrones? Shit...

• edited September 2018

We're literally in the end game now.

25 man sized skeleton squad to finish up TFS might mean good news for the quality of the rest of the season (if the small squad is organized enough) but for the rest of Telltale everything's gone to complete shit.

• Yes, it is. Telltale is done after S4 and as far as we know, even S4 could be hit drastically due to budget.

It's done.

• If that is true why there are still open positions in the job listings? And why there are only anonymous sources? :D

• All of this articles are fueled with lies and fake news reported by not reliable sources. All we know is that some developers left. THAT'S ALL. Any other info further than that is a lie until Telltale itself confirms it.

• I'm scared..

• Unless Telltale officially confirms this, I wouldn't worry about it.

• From what I'm reading from other sources then it might be really true. Holy shit. How could they screw so many things?

• I know.. but still it's a tad bit worrying.

Sheol- posted: »

All of this articles are fueled with lies and fake news reported by not reliable sources. All we know is that some developers left. THAT'S ALL. Any other info further than that is a lie until Telltale itself confirms it.

• If I were you I would. Telltalle firing its workers isn't a plot anymore. It's official. That being said it most likely is really shutting down.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Unless Telltale officially confirms this, I wouldn't worry about it.

• It's pretty much confirmed. Second tweet is from a lead writer at Telltale, which is about as official as we'll get until Telltale put out a statement.

• Uhm...

Why they are still there?

• What? Oh man I really wish this was fake, had an awful day and now have to come back to find out about this

• Nooooo

Lewsblake23 posted: »

It's pretty much confirmed. Second tweet is from a lead writer at Telltale, which is about as official as we'll get until Telltale put out a statement.

• Damn...

I knew Telltale wasn't up to snuff in the past few years, but I wasn't expecting something like this.

• They say a skeleton crew of 25 employees are still on board to finish TFS, so I’m not too worried. Without TWD who would care about future projects? I care about TWAU2 but from a financial perspective it isn’t going to be easy when it won’t be on mobile devices, same as with TFS.

• Let's stay positive okay guys? Maybe.. maybe it's all fake or somethin'

• Telltale staff wouldn't be tweeting about it if it were fake, unfortunately.

NexusFire posted: »

Let's stay positive okay guys? Maybe.. maybe it's all fake or somethin'

• Oh common, there are many sources confirming it.

• You really really shoud be though.

They say a skeleton crew of 25 employees are still on board to finish TFS, so I’m not too worried. Without TWD who would care about future p

• edited September 2018

Numerous Telltale workers have confirmed that Telltale is ending :'(

• Guys really. Just because it is said that they will finnish TWD doesn't mean that they in fact will. Their budget surely isn't going to help them make this game really great so we can expect last 2 episodes to be probably as long as The New Frontier' ones which means not really long and also not really good.

• Wtf they laid off 225 people?!!?? Ok this is over its been fun season 4 will suck now thaks corporate overlords

• What will happen to the forums

• What.. What the fuck happened????

• The same thing that happened to everyone.

MrGraffio posted: »

What will happen to the forums

• I just fucking cant believe that after they got it right the shut the whole thing to the ground and burn it wtf seriously go fack urself whoever is responsible ffs im goin to commit die goodbye

• Dude Episode 2 is dropping soon I don’t have room for any other feeling inside me besides “excitement” and I will not let this news ruin it and neither should you.

MaikelRRR posted: »

You really really shoud be though.

• I'm going to start goddamn crying :'( :'(

• edited August 2019

• edited September 2018

y i k e s

that's all I got

• It's not closing down.
    But it is laying off 225 of 250 people

• Officially confirmed by their former CEO. Telltale's shutting down.

• Thats it...its over

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Officially confirmed by their former CEO. Telltale's shutting down.

• Yeah Episode 2 is dropping soon. Enjoy it as it might be the last good episode of TWD IF NOT the last one in general.

Dude Episode 2 is dropping soon I don’t have room for any other feeling inside me besides “excitement” and I will not let this news ruin it and neither should you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.