Umm.. should we be worried?

Comments

• I can't imagine the quality of the rest of the season will be very high. Just think of how much of a blow this is to the remaining people working? I don't know exactly how far into development they are with the rest of the episodes, but I can't even imagine what the people left are going through. Not only are they now trying to finish Clem's story, but now they have to deal with some personal stuff, like finding another job once this is all over. I don't have high hopes right now for the rest of the season, which just sucks that this is now not only Clementine's, but Telltale's, final goodbye.

• EP2 confirmed the last one

• LOL, what rest of season? they just confirmed episode 2 is last.

I can't imagine the quality of the rest of the season will be very high. Just think of how much of a blow this is to the remaining people wo

• Not unless you got a boatload of money to employ hundreds of people, plus a bunch of other expenses, and save Telltale from literal bankruptcy, then there is nothing we can do.

MrGraffio posted: »

Can we do something?

• I love how he is trying to save face and be remembered fondly at the end when in reality most of the problems were his fault. Kevin Bruner has no shame.

MrGraffio posted: »

Telltale closure. Today is a very, very sad day. I left Telltale a year and a half ago after an extended period where the Board of Dir

• I refuse to believe this. I mean come on, ending on the second episode? I actually want the full game released so Telltale can at least finish off with their legacy.

• i agree

I love how he is trying to save face and be remembered fondly at the end when in reality most of the problems were his fault. Kevin Bruner has no shame.

• Then I'm going to demand my money back if they can't finish up the season.

Mattsag207 posted: »

Not to panic anyone but... Sooooooooooo I am not a company rep but I would not hold your breath for eps 3&4 — Emily Grace Buck (@emilybuckshot) September 21, 2018

• Hey Metallica come here! https://discord.gg/HqXWHsb

Then I'm going to demand my money back if they can't finish up the season.

• I could care less about my $20.... I want closure to this series

Then I'm going to demand my money back if they can't finish up the season.

• If this is true, then again, I demand my money back. Clementine deserves better than this, the fans deserve better than this, but most importantly, the employees deserve better than this.

It is finally confirmed that episodes 3 and 4 are cancelled. WHERE THE F*CK IS MY REFUND TELLTALE?! https://mobile.twitter.com/LawofTD/status/1043278296396357633

• invest in the Life is Strange series

• Same here.

I could care less about my $20.... I want closure to this series

• Agreed.

Sharples65 posted: »

Same here.

• I already bought the season pass. Anyone who likes telltale games should too. Life is strange season 1 was epic and Dontnod unfortunately is the only other company making games like this.

Dex-Starr posted: »

invest in the Life is Strange series

• EXACTLY!

• Exactly! Guys, just give Life is Strange a chance if you haven't already.

2DLee posted: »

I already bought the season pass. Anyone who likes telltale games should too. Life is strange season 1 was epic and Dontnod unfortunately is the only other company making games like this.

• Those 200 workers are like

• edited August 2019

• Now I come back for updates and I'm hearing that it's likely that TFS won't even finish? Where does the bad news end bruh? At what fucking point is enough really enough?

Worst day in an especially bad year.

• I want one or the fucking other.

• I would give them another $20 just to get closure and finish the season. Either way I highly doubt that episodes 3 and 4 are cancelled.

I want one or the fucking other.

• I would pay 10 times what i spent to see TFS ep 3 and 4.

I would give them another $20 just to get closure and finish the season. Either way I highly doubt that episodes 3 and 4 are cancelled.

• Because everyone working on TFS got terminated. Can't work on the game when you don't have a job.

Box Tv posted: »

Why would they work on Minecraft instead of TWD like wtf

• The only hope remaining is that Hawley (CEO of TTG) liked a tweet from a reporter that said there were inaccuracies in the story saying TWD TFS was cancelled.

• He liked a tweet saying that there were inaccuracies in a report about TFS still being finished. His liking of the tweet effectively confirms its cancellation.

gta3demon posted: »

The only hope remaining is that Hawley (CEO of TTG) liked a tweet from a reporter that said there were inaccuracies in the story saying TWD TFS was cancelled.

• Oh damn, if Troy Baker is eulogizing on this, this must be serious.

NexusFire posted: »

Troy commented on this.. https://twitter.com/TroyBakerVA/status/1043227251020627968

• Frakkin spoilaz!

Damn, this reminds of that time Universe 6 got erased in Dragon Ball Super

• You were NEVER going to get around to it :D

DabigRG posted: »

Frakkin spoilaz!

• This is hard

• That's the vibe I've gotten as well.

Joshua1991 posted: »

Does Telltale resent The Walking Dead fans? it seems a lot of this company's popularity stems from the walking dead. It just feels like they didn't wanna continue after S1. i mean look at how half-hearted the other games are.

• Bait the traps with avocados, dark chocolate, and French dip sandwiches.
    With an apple on top.

Jayroen posted: »

Welp guess we need to kidnap Melissa Hutchinson and make the next season ourselves anybody got good idea's?

• edited September 2018

Cause it's a nice, square number.

@Saltyliquorice I'm pretty sure Skybound wouldn't let this game be unfinished

Depends: are they seeing a cut of the pie

Why is it 25?

• I didn't fucking search anything from telltale in, like 7 hours, and the first new i've got is that is closing.
    Jesus fucking Christ

• ...Ha, "Buckshot"--I get it now!

Mattsag207 posted: »

Not to panic anyone but... Sooooooooooo I am not a company rep but I would not hold your breath for eps 3&4 — Emily Grace Buck (@emilybuckshot) September 21, 2018

• Zaire Hampton doing the modeling, Sterling Sulieman doing the music,...and Keith Silverstein caters.

I didn't even thought about it like that.

• edited September 2018

Oh, you poor bastards.... :cold_sweat:

@Box Tv Why would they work on Minecraft instead of TWD like wtf

Because it's easier to do and still rakes in money.
    ...Somehow....

It is finally confirmed that episodes 3 and 4 are cancelled. WHERE THE F*CK IS MY REFUND TELLTALE?! https://mobile.twitter.com/LawofTD/status/1043278296396357633

• edited September 2018

My comment aged well.

Findagon posted: »

A fitting end to be honest. I'd rather have Telltale end on a high note with TWD than some fucking Minecraft S3 or something.

• You know what, I'll do it. I'll buy out Telltale myself. Lemme just get my wallet real quick...

• Considering Wolf S2 is down the drain(on the day after my new power brick arrived, no less), I might just consider it later.

invest in the Life is Strange series

Sign in to comment in this discussion.