Umm.. should we be worried?

1234568»

Comments

• You mean you'll buy it?!

DabigRG posted: »

Considering Wolf S2 is down the drain(on the day after my new power brick arrived, no less), I might just consider it later.

• Buu just got through fighting [Kick-Wolf], jackhole! WTH?!

This is hard

Uh..., did you mean to post that here?

Dex-Starr posted: »

You were NEVER going to get around to it

• (?) we will remember that

• Uh..., did you mean to post that here?

Yes. It'll most certainly lighten the mood

DabigRG posted: »

Buu just got through fighting [Kick-Wolf], jackhole! WTH?! This is hard Uh..., did you mean to post that here?

• It's almost like he's the Co-Founder and thus obligated to say something

I love how he is trying to save face and be remembered fondly at the end when in reality most of the problems were his fault. Kevin Bruner has no shame.

• i checked to see if it was april fools. it's september and i checked to see if it was april. i don't know why i did it.
    ugh. i need to medicate.

• I trust you will do a final sketch...for the feels

sarahsenpai posted: »

i checked to see if it was april fools. it's september and i checked to see if it was april. i don't know why i did it. ugh. i need to medicate.

• i was actually planning a few collage type pics showing all the major decisions from the series that i was gonna upload to my deviantart after the final episode. now i'm not sure ?

MrGraffio posted: »

I trust you will do a final sketch...for the feels

• Iink your deviant art

i was actually planning a few collage type pics showing all the major decisions from the series that i was gonna upload to my deviantart after the final episode. now i'm not sure ?

• edited September 2018

?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️NSFW-> here <-NSFW?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️
    i kinda got a little overwhelmed with requests and ran away so i've been inactive for a while.

Iink your deviant art

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

The answers to all of your problems are in this video guys

• You might wanna mark that as NSFW

?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️NSFW-> here <-NSFW?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️ i kinda got a little overwhelmed with requests and ran away so i've been inactive for a while.

• ok done. didnt think of it bcuz deviantart autoblocks pics with mature tag or w/e. but i updated the comment here. ?

You might wanna mark that as NSFW

• Already did, now I'm waiting for the 27th :)

invest in the Life is Strange series

• SEE EVERYONE?! LEARN FROM THIS GUY!!! HE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!

Already did, now I'm waiting for the 27th

• Hey! I'm also waiting for LiS 2!

SEE EVERYONE?! LEARN FROM THIS GUY!!! HE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!

• episodic games scare me now. what if ep3 comes out then dontnod goes bankrupt

SEE EVERYONE?! LEARN FROM THIS GUY!!! HE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!

• what if ep3 comes out then dontnod goes bankrupt

Then you eat. Eat until the sadness goes away

episodic games scare me now. what if ep3 comes out then dontnod goes bankrupt

• im currently looking up vegan cannabutter recipes in preparation

what if ep3 comes out then dontnod goes bankrupt Then you eat. Eat until the sadness goes away

• Episode 2 was done, episode 3 was mostly finished and idk about episode 4

NexusFire posted: »

Hey guys.. but weren't like the episodes already kinda done? And they were just polishing them?

• Then come on! 25 people can do it!

Melton23 posted: »

Episode 2 was done, episode 3 was mostly finished and idk about episode 4

• But aren’t they working on the minecraft Netflix series? If so I hope they know how to juggle projects considering their numbers. Gotta stay hopeful.

NexusFire posted: »

Then come on! 25 people can do it!

• But I still don't understand WHY in the flipping actual retarded literal fuck are they working on minecraft instead of tfs? why? and do they really have to work on it instead of tfs?

But aren’t they working on the minecraft Netflix series? If so I hope they know how to juggle projects considering their numbers. Gotta stay hopeful.

• I just looked it up, and I don't have that level self-restraint to sit there trying to make butter out of it. I would've said fuck it and just smoked it :D

im currently looking up vegan cannabutter recipes in preparation

• They likely had to sign a contract that says that if they are reassigned then they have to comply. I genuinely feel sorry for them. The only way I can actually see the final season being finished is if a dedicated enough fan buys telltale and hires a decent crew

Razer531 posted: »

But I still don't understand WHY in the flipping actual retarded literal fuck are they working on minecraft instead of tfs? why? and do they really have to work on it instead of tfs?

• i like to cook anyways so its no big deal for me lol

I just looked it up, and I don't have that level self-restraint to sit there trying to make butter out of it. I would've said fuck it and just smoked it

• hope they juggle projects better than they juggle finances

But aren’t they working on the minecraft Netflix series? If so I hope they know how to juggle projects considering their numbers. Gotta stay hopeful.

• Hehehe I’ll give u that one ?

hope they juggle projects better than they juggle finances

• edited September 2018

It's pretty simple. Netflix gave TellTale a cash advance to make a Minecraft game, TellTale doesn't have enough money to pay them back therefore they have to make the Minecraft game. TellTale paid for the licensing rights for Walking Dead to allow them to make a game, therefore they are under no obligation to finish it (the fact that they already sold copies doesn't count because we fans are not a multi billion dollar company that can sue the pants off of them).

Ergo, they drop everything except Minecraft, which they legally have to make, fire everyone except a skeleton crew, and that's that.

But I still don't understand WHY in the flipping actual retarded literal fuck are they working on minecraft instead of tfs? why? and do they really have to work on it instead of tfs?

• ok so then about this whole minecraft rumor. Is it confirmed that that's what's going on? because articles that mentioned that don't have an official source. So could it be fake news?

It's pretty simple. Netflix gave TellTale a cash advance to make a Minecraft game, TellTale doesn't have enough money to pay them back there

• Netflix themselves confirmed their Minecraft project was still moving forward. I'll try to find a link to their statement. I saw it earlier when shit first started going down.

ok so then about this whole minecraft rumor. Is it confirmed that that's what's going on? because articles that mentioned that don't have an official source. So could it be fake news?

• https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news/walking-dead-game-developer-hit-staff-layoffs-1202952915/

Variety reached out to Netflix for comment, and a spokesperson commented on the future of its projects with Telltale Games:

“We are saddened by the news about Telltale Games – they developed many great games in the past and left an indelible mark in the industry. ‘Minecraft: Story Mode’ is still moving forward as planned. We are in the process of evaluating other options for bringing the ‘Stranger Things’ universe to life in an interactive medium.”

• Yes--it is contractually obligated to another company/distributor and would hypothetically bring in more money than working on TFS in-house, which they were clearly just doing for the fans to wrap it up.

• You guys can't deny it....this would save Telltale's ass bigtime

• The worst part is that Netflix are not saying ''it's fine. You don't have to anymore'' instead they're like ''fool you're giving us this product, I don't care if you're bankrupt!!''. The worst part is that Netflix nor Telltale will make much money from this.

They likely had to sign a contract that says that if they are reassigned then they have to comply. I genuinely feel sorry for them. The only

Sign in to comment in this discussion.