Umm.. should we be worried?

Comments

• Or if they can provide funding and temporary staff

I wonder if Skybound's own new studio has anything to do with this

• Dream... t-team...?

sigh.. ? ? ? ? ? ?

MrGraffio posted: »

This is all a dream...this is all a dream...this is all a dream. Wake up...wake up...wake up

• Doesn't really matter, I'm pretty sure most of the season is already made by now, it's just a matter of finishing up.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

My heart goes out to all the employees that were laid off. Hopefully they can find a job soon and support their families. Episode 4’s

• That and borderlands, every other title disappointed me and I've played them all.

TTG did make Wolf Among Us but that was so long ago that I’m inclined to not care about future projects either.

• Im still hoping its a dream...

Hersani posted: »

Dream... t-team...? sigh.. ? ? ? ? ? ?

• Is there any hope that these forums will stay?

• Even Batman? I heard that series was good but I haven’t played it yet. Batman being with the joker and harley soundsweird from I’ve heard.

Jayroen posted: »

That and borderlands, every other title disappointed me and I've played them all.

• edited September 2018

Honestly same. I mean I like their other games but TWD is on a whole new level for me personally. I just hope they can finish it off strong with a “skeleton crew”. This is my favorite game series and I want it to go out strong.

Jayroen posted: »

As long as they finish TFS first I honestly couldn't care less, not like they've made another proper game in ages anyways.

• Stay strong man, the dreamers don't get knocked down easily.. don't ever let go of what you believe in.
    Even if it was a simple dream :'(

Im still hoping its a dream...

• I hope it does, but if it did and they shut off the studio what's the point of going here anyways?
    I have friends here that might be a good reason to still stick with these forums

NexusFire posted: »

Is there any hope that these forums will stay?

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Damn, this reminds of that time Universe 6 got erased in Dragon Ball Super :'(

• edited September 2018

That's why I want to stay also.. there are some nice people here.. including you :)

Hersani posted: »

I hope it does, but if it did and they shut off the studio what's the point of going here anyways? I have friends here that might be a good reason to still stick with these forums

• What will we talk about when this ends? Come on. Even if we would create a forum for all the users from here it would be a matter of time before people would be leaving.

That's why I want to stay also.. there are some nice people here.. including you

• Aw man, clearly I'm feeling down about this right now but you brighten my mind up! <3
    Everybody I've met here was great and lovely, surely you were one of them and I'm very happy I had fun times discussing things with you :smiley:

That's why I want to stay also.. there are some nice people here.. including you

• We should make a discord.

MaikelRRR posted: »

What will we talk about when this ends? Come on. Even if we would create a forum for all the users from here it would be a matter of time before people would be leaving.

• I have a feeling that the episodes will be relseasing sooner than expected.

• I cant even make a joke im so fucking sad and angry I can’t even

• I have a feeling that the episodes will be releasing a LOT later.

I have a feeling that the episodes will be relseasing sooner than expected.

• As sad as this bad news is, I have to make a quick meme :D

• Yeah totally!

We should make a discord.

• Guess when know why it's called "The Final Season"

Ba-Dum-Tsss!

• Guys if TT makes a official statement about closing the whole company then we should do somekind of "Goodbye" thread for all the users. :((((

• Can we still play the game series offline? i bought every TWD game including Michonne and The final season

• Literally it's night time in my time zone but I'm not sleeping today.. I'm staying here.

• As long as they actually get released

I have a feeling that the episodes will be releasing a LOT later.

• Can we do something?

• You will be able to play everything that was already released.

Joshua1991 posted: »

Can we still play the game series offline? i bought every TWD game including Michonne and The final season

• We are like on the sinking Titanic, enjoying our last song ~~~

• So all of The Walking Dead games I've bought on Steam will always be available for me to play forever?

You will be able to play everything that was already released.

• We can make a discord and just stay there in case of these forums shutting down. But sadly... we can't do any fucking thing to stop this.

Can we do something?

• donations you mean?

Can we do something?

• Never gonna get my TWD S2 switch port either.... this fucking sucks.

• A discord sound nice

We can make a discord and just stay there in case of these forums shutting down. But sadly... we can't do any fucking thing to stop this.

• Of course lad. Don't worry about it. You still will be able to even buy Telltale Games that were released already.

Joshua1991 posted: »

So all of The Walking Dead games I've bought on Steam will always be available for me to play forever?

• It's time...

Can we do something?

• edited September 2018

Then we better make it before these forums will shut down, if they will.

A discord sound nice

• Does Telltale resent The Walking Dead fans? it seems a lot of this company's popularity stems from the walking dead.
    It just feels like they didn't wanna continue after S1. i mean look at how half-hearted the other games are.

Of course lad. Don't worry about it. You still will be able to even buy Telltale Games that were released already.

• Well, you can get TWD collection at least.

Never gonna get my TWD S2 switch port either.... this fucking sucks.

• This is fucking worse that the Rodrik/Asher choice

Sign in to comment in this discussion.