Favorite Quotes From "Broken Toys"

2»

Comments

• james last few breathes and grunts before dying after being fatally stabbed right in the back by lilly

• Clementine: You gave up Minerva; I never will.
    (So badass.)

AJ: Maybe if we give him water, he'll atone.
    (oddly cute, shows AJ really is listening and he's attempting to apply his lessons albeit in a simplified, straightforward manner.)

Louis: [if you pick a green color scheme] It'll look like we're trying to summon leprechauns! [AJ looks confused] And before you ask, leprechauns are too hard to explain and don't actually exist.

(It's the way he says it. The speed and aplomb of it is actually funny. )

Clementine: I wonder if that's how the twins would tell it.
    Lily: [looking pointedly at Minerva] One of them would.

Clementine: Uh, is it me, or is there a bit of a bomb obsession at this school?
    Willy: Oh it's not just you! There totally is! But for good reason!

• ‘I miss the bad things; the way you hate me. I miss the screaming; the way that you blame me. Miss the phone calls when it is your fault. I miss the late nights. Do not miss you at all. I like the kick in the face and the things you to do me. I love the way that it hurts. I do not miss you, I miss the misery’.

This game should win an award for its dialogue!

• Turn off Lifetime, boy.

‘I miss the bad things; the way you hate me. I miss the screaming; the way that you blame me. Miss the phone calls when it is your fault. I

• I didn't know Louis said anything interesting when you pick green! Neat.

Clementine: You gave up Minerva; I never will. (So badass.) AJ: Maybe if we give him water, he'll atone. (oddly cute, shows AJ really

• Wait when and who says this

‘I miss the bad things; the way you hate me. I miss the screaming; the way that you blame me. Miss the phone calls when it is your fault. I

• Who says all that?

• @Wheres_Dinner Lzzy Hale of Halestorm; the hard rock / metal band.

Erinour posted: »

Wait when and who says this

• Clem: LOUIS? ARE YOU OKAY?
    Louis: Haahaha, me? Yeah, I'm okay. Just tryin' to find a best way to survive the explosion!

• Louis: [if you pick a green color scheme] It'll look like we're trying to summon leprechauns! [AJ looks confused] And before you ask, leprechauns are too hard to explain and don't actually exist.

"Too hard to explain"

Clementine: You gave up Minerva; I never will. (So badass.) AJ: Maybe if we give him water, he'll atone. (oddly cute, shows AJ really

• I think it's cute when AJ catches Clem kissing either Louis or Violet in the woods before they sneak on the ship.
    AJ: What are you doing? (giggles)
    Clem: Go... look in another direction
    AJ: sadly slouches away

Sign in to comment in this discussion.