Who’s buying the remastered ?

After watching this notification I want the Kenny hat

Comments

• Already ordered mine. The signature copy sold out immediately but I'm still happy with my guardian's pack.

• I'll probably end up getting it cause I really want the everything that's in it. But I really wish that there was an artbook in it too, that would have been really cool.

• edited April 2019

I got the guardians pack. I’m pretty excited, I’ve never gotten a collectors edition for a game before and the stuff in this one looks really cool. As for the remastered game, I’m pretty optimistic. It’s not releasing till September so it looks like they’re taking their time with it.

• Sketches of removed content would’ve been cool.

lupinb0y posted: »

I'll probably end up getting it cause I really want the everything that's in it. But I really wish that there was an artbook in it too, that would have been really cool.

• Looking to grab the Guardian edition if it doesn't sell out by this afternoon!

• Are they bringing the remastered 2.0 versions on xbox stores or will we never get it cause im considering the remaster but i dont want all the extra stuff

• That and I'd really like to see all the character concept art.

Sketches of removed content would’ve been cool.

• They said that the remaster will eventually get a standalone release without all the merch.

Are they bringing the remastered 2.0 versions on xbox stores or will we never get it cause im considering the remaster but i dont want all the extra stuff

• I’m going to aim for the guardians pack, but I swear if it sells out before I buy it...anyone know if there’s any chance the sold out packs will come back in the future? If not, that kinda sucks.

• Would it be too extreme if we had Chairoles or Marlons bow as apart of the collection!!???

Melton23 posted: »

I’m going to aim for the guardians pack, but I swear if it sells out before I buy it...anyone know if there’s any chance the sold out packs will come back in the future? If not, that kinda sucks.

• I'll probably buy the game pack. Not that into merch, honestly.

• Yes please ❤️?❤️

Would it be too extreme if we had Chairoles or Marlons bow as apart of the collection!!???

• I'm mostly into The plush, the Clementine nesting doll, and the poster, but I don't care much for everything else. I was going to wait a few more weeks to order the Guardian Pack (just for that poster) but because of what @Battlepope190 said, I got it now to be on the safe side.

• There's an art gallery within the game, so there's that.

lupinb0y posted: »

I'll probably end up getting it cause I really want the everything that's in it. But I really wish that there was an artbook in it too, that would have been really cool.

• edited April 2019

Ah yeah you're right! But I don't think it's going to be too in depth (I could be wrong) so it would have been nice to get a really big physical version.

Ghetsis posted: »

There's an art gallery within the game, so there's that.

• Yep, I would love an art book too. There must be so much great concept work across all the seasons. Would be great to have that in a really nice form. Maybe they’ll do one separately at some point.

• Already pre-ordered the Guardian pack. I know I need to be saving money, but I'm weak of will...and weak of character. I needed that Lee/Clementine statue and the nesting dolls. And while I didn't get the signed versions of the poster, maybe I can get it signed by Melissa if she's still planning on attending any Walker Stalker cons. My family is actually moving down to Georgia (more specifically, Savannah), and maybe I'll take a day or two trip to Atlanta for Walker Stalker.

• I will be buying it. I know this is a remaster, but I really hope they can redo that ending to the final season. Either kill Clem off, or don't make her a cripple.

• Hello Mr. Fennoy.
    Cheese and Rice, those prices.
    "...hosted by the kinda...funny...Greg Miller."
    "...with GRAPHical. EnHANCEMENTS!"
    Ooooh, Behind the Scenes stuff, Art Gallery, Model viewer, and Developer Commentary, eh?
    How much is Disco Broccoli?

• edited April 2019

Ill probably pass because my only real interest is the statue, but its locked behind an extra 100 dollar payment of things I have no interest in. I doubt theyll ever sell the statute separately which sucks because I actually do really want it, but I dont want to be paying 250 bucks for it when its real price is 150.

It would be one thing if the first tear of merch was worth the money, but it isnt. Theres the game collection being sold for 60 bucks (but we all know it isnt going to be that graphically enhanced, itll just be the collection all over again, very easy and cheap "remaster" that took no effort to produce and being resold, and not to mention these games sell for 5 dollars these days so its honestly inflated) and then another 40 dollars of cheap pins and clothes and other small doo dads. Most expensive thing is probably the Disco Broccoli plush, but I honestly hate disco broccoli (that episode 4 easter egg right before the ending killed the entire mood for me)

• Got the Guardian Pack.
    Pre-order ends May 31, so I assume it won't ship until June or later.

• I'm hoping it will be on the switch. I'm assuming it will be at some point since two of the seasons are on there when it comes out I'll buy it then

• Just wanted to say that all you all hoping to get a season 5 better pick up as many copies as you can. This selling well may be the only hope for a potential season 5 ever happening.

• edited April 2019

September I believe. Also, got my Guardian edition ordered!

MintBlue92 posted: »

Got the Guardian Pack. Pre-order ends May 31, so I assume it won't ship until June or later.

• That mini bout of tuberculosis you get when you think the entire forum died due to nobody posting in 3 hours, then a miracle up and happens, completely putting you at ease ? you saved my soul, my friend.

sony12 posted: »

Just wanted to say that all you all hoping to get a season 5 better pick up as many copies as you can. This selling well may be the only hope for a potential season 5 ever happening.

• Lol, well I wouldn't be surprised if this forum does get taken down sometime in the next year.

That mini bout of tuberculosis you get when you think the entire forum died due to nobody posting in 3 hours, then a miracle up and happens, completely putting you at ease ? you saved my soul, my friend.

• I’m buying 10 copies ??

That mini bout of tuberculosis you get when you think the entire forum died due to nobody posting in 3 hours, then a miracle up and happens, completely putting you at ease ? you saved my soul, my friend.

• I was surprised after TFS this website is still up, I’m kinda speechless.

sony12 posted: »

Lol, well I wouldn't be surprised if this forum does get taken down sometime in the next year.

• Yeah it's September, just saw it while reading their twitter page.

@Clementine795
    https://i.redd.it/k4vtolwtl4t21.jpg

September I believe. Also, got my Guardian edition ordered!

• The last episode hasn't even been out for a month yet so they wouldn't shut it down already. What I imagine they will do is just allow the site to expire naturally by simply not renewing the server for another year.

I was surprised after TFS this website is still up, I’m kinda speechless.

• Some mystery mad lad keeps on renewing the certificate

I was surprised after TFS this website is still up, I’m kinda speechless.

• Not gonna buy it. I'm not one of those guys who buy collector's editions of their favorite games. Plus I already got all the seasons in my PS4 library. I'm still afraid how it's going to look, I bet it's just like the collection but a little bit better.

But graphics isn't what makes games so good as long as they focus on gameplay quality.

• I'm not about to buy it honestly. Not into rebuying things I already have but especially not for a series that I havn't really liked that much since season 2. This is a pure money grab by them anyways. All the games are already currently out for the current systems already so there won't be much of a graphical improvement from what is already out there.

My guess is that skybound is doing this to try to recoup the losses that they sustained from taking on the last two episodes.

• Usually when you pay for a collector that expensive you have to be a huge die-hard fan and i'm not that fan anymore so i won't get it.
    I'll keep my money and spend it on y'know better games.

• I don't know why more people didn't buy TFS back when it came with the collection for free at $20.

• Get 11 copies and give one to me please! :D

I’m buying 10 copies ??

• I’ll give u 10 vbucks if you shut up about how much you hate telltale

iFoRias posted: »

Usually when you pay for a collector that expensive you have to be a huge die-hard fan and i'm not that fan anymore so i won't get it. I'll keep my money and spend it on y'know better games.

• 10 vbucks

That’s probably the amount he thinks the collectors editions should be sold at.

I’ll give u 10 vbucks if you shut up about how much you hate telltale

• Assumably I knew he had some negative about the collection.?

I’ll give u 10 vbucks if you shut up about how much you hate telltale

• edited April 2019

That's not even enough for a meal at Chipotle.

10 vbucks That’s probably the amount he thinks the collectors editions should be sold at.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.