Who’s buying the remastered ?

Comments

• I rlly wish Gabe had died instead of Mariana. I didn’t actually hate Gabe, I related with him throughout most of the season, and with my choices he wasn’t really that annoying, other than when I saved Conrad...and when he got Javier stabbed. Mariana was one of my favourite characters from S3, and she had virtually no screen time, which I was quite disappointed with. Still liked the season quite a bit though, but it was probably Javier that made it stand out.

I love Javier but not his dysfunctional annoying family except for Mariana, she was a angel.

Individuals tend to exaggerate the flaws of ‘A New Frontier’; yet, neglect how ‘great’ the final season turned out.

• Mariana would have had better character development , Gabes Development was all about bitching now.

AronDracula posted: »

Oh yeah, her as well. I hate how she is so forgettable. For some fucking reason, there is no option for her to be saved but Gabe does.

• I like the buzz deep 'cause of what it does to me
    I get a fuzzy feeling washing over me.

DabigRG posted: »

• :confused: : ...A vibrator...?

I like the buzz deep 'cause of what it does to me I get a fuzzy feeling washing over me.

• Perhaps this is what Lzzy Hale is suggesting. ?

: ...A vibrator...?

• I think the reason why ANF got hated is because everyone was expecting to play as Clementine, instead we only play as some former baseball player. If one does not think about S1, S2, and see ANF as a individual game, then it's not too bad. I really like Mariana she had so much potential, but it was all taken away from her. :/

• Can't tell if your serious about that or just joking. Better character development as in, from a little girl to a bad ass who it's afraid of Walkers and have the potential to be a main character in a future TWD game.

• edited April 2019

I am buying just the game whenever that comes out. Can't spare that much money otherwise I'd grab the $250 one for the statue. The problem here is that with VAT and Shipping it becomes from $250 to $350.

• Absolutely purchasing the Guardian pack :)

• edited April 2019

I was taking about the second half of the sentence, where the grammar or word choice threw things off.

Oh, so an imitation?

MintBlue92 posted: »

Can't tell if your serious about that or just joking. Better character development as in, from a little girl to a bad ass who it's afraid of Walkers and have the potential to be a main character in a future TWD game.

• I really hope I can get it. I’m looking towards the cheapest one. I’m most excited for Kenny’s hat. I’m in the middle of trading games I don’t play.

• As crazy as this sounds I hope this would be a fund razor for a DLC or somthing.

I really hope I can get it. I’m looking towards the cheapest one. I’m most excited for Kenny’s hat. I’m in the middle of trading games I don’t play.

• That would be good. If they had a goal, they might reach it since the Signature Edition sold out. Unless they use it to add more content to the Definitive Collection. Who knows.

As crazy as this sounds I hope this would be a fund razor for a DLC or somthing.

• edited April 2019

As much as i don't like TFS EP3 and EP4 i can tell you that ANF is much worse and completely deserve the hate,no one is exaggerating anything about it.

Only braindead fans could like ANF,that game is pretty much one of the main reason Telltale went bankrupt for fuck's sake.

Individuals tend to exaggerate the flaws of ‘A New Frontier’; yet, neglect how ‘great’ the final season turned out.

• I am brain dead because am in the minority? Stop with the profanity; it does not highlight your ideology.

iFoRias posted: »

As much as i don't like TFS EP3 and EP4 i can tell you that ANF is much worse and completely deserve the hate,no one is exaggerating anythin

• edited April 2019

I like it. I guess I am brain dead. I actually like parts of it more than S1 and S2. The one thing I didn't like is we didn't get to play Clem, but we saw her enough, so I wasn't too unsatisfied with it. Episode 3 and 4 are also great, so I don't know what you guys are talking about.

iFoRias posted: »

As much as i don't like TFS EP3 and EP4 i can tell you that ANF is much worse and completely deserve the hate,no one is exaggerating anythin

• edited April 2019

I agree, that ANF had its good parts but should’ve went (Tales from the Borderlands) approach when you play 2 Characters.

Deventh posted: »

I like it. I guess I am brain dead. I actually like parts of it more than S1 and S2. The one thing I didn't like is we didn't get to play Cl

• edited April 2019

There was pretty much nothing to like it was a mess,maybe you weren't there when the game came out and suffered all the stupid shit that went down on the forums,seeing our hopes get crushed,all the rewrites,the terrible AMA's and just the incompetent people behind it was a nightmare and i can't understand how anyone would like anything about the game that basically killed the company.

The one thing I didn't like is we didn't get to play Clem, but we saw her enough

Oh yeah we saw her enough alright got to play as her for like 5 minutes in these terrible flashbacks then the entire time when we were not playing as her she was just an edgy brat it was great really great.

Episode 3 was decent Episode 4 was great ? You mean the fucking filler episode where literally nothing happened until the end ? Oh yeah that one was awesome man.
    So yeah "braindead" is harsh and mean yeah but seriously the people who like that game have very very low standards let's be honest.

I like it. I guess I am brain dead. I actually like parts of it more than S1 and S2. The one thing I didn't like is we didn't get to play Cl

• edited April 2019

I fell in love with the series for the writing and the way they made the first 2 games but by remaking the entire series in the way they made Season 4 I personally will not have the same love for it is what i was getting at.

Edit - after seeing some comments here, seems like it’s not a complete remake, just slightly updated models and graphics which is fine. I was concerned they would change it too much such as dialogue/choices being cut or changed or they would take away the option to talk to characters like we did in the original and if they do this it destroys the original perception of what we were introduced to in the first place.

I won’t be buying it though. They have milked the series to death and that’s the only reason this is being done. I think anyone who bought the collection must feel aggrieved about this Definitive collection as it’s not been that long since the collection version was released. They need to end this and move on to something else.

Melton23 posted: »

You fell in love for the series, not for the idea of protecting Clementine and watching her grow and survive, but the graphics?

• Is that Rosie in your profile picture?

• Yep. Rosie-Dosie-Doo

Is that Rosie in your profile picture?

• Oh well, it shouldn't matter anymore. @iFoRias announced in a general-chat thread that he has left the forums for good. So, it's all over.

• Ah.

Oh well, it shouldn't matter anymore. @iFoRias announced in a general-chat thread that he has left the forums for good. So, it's all over.

• Well at least we don’t have to deal with anymore negativity until this forum completely dissolves .

Oh well, it shouldn't matter anymore. @iFoRias announced in a general-chat thread that he has left the forums for good. So, it's all over.

• Sorry, it went through twice. Aww, my baby. xo

Yep. Rosie-Dosie-Doo

• Are you serious? It's been 2 years and you still don't know the other reasons for us to hate ANF?

Let me tell you the main truth:

• Clementine. Not only she isn't a main protagonist of the season, but she was just there to do ABSOLUTELY nothing but let the players know she is in the game. She had ZERO purposes to be in that game other than marketing.
    • Kenny and Jane. Are you really trying to ignore this? If you can't promise anything, you shouldn't even make any promises. We were told after the end of Season 2 that its endings will be a big impact in Season 3 and that never happened. Also, their new models were garbage.
    • False information. Before the premiere of ANF, we were told by Kevin Dickhe-I mean Bruner and Job Stauffer that: ANF was going to be the biggest season they have ever done (Dead wrong), there will be 42 versions of Clementine depending on Season 2 choices (SHE IS THE SAME FUCKING PERSON IN EVERYONE'S GAME), no one will take a backseat (Dead wrong), Clementine being a co-playable character (Flashbacks =/= co-playability) and last but not least, EPisOde 1 iS sPLit in 2 PArtS bEcAuSE it waS TOo BiG!!!!! (Worst lie in Telltale history).
    • Terrible character development and motivations. Kate is treating you like an asshole because you don't want to upset your brother by stealing his wife. Gabe calls you a rat for either sparing Conrad or killing him. David tries to kill his own brother no matter how nice you were to him.
    • Action over story. Too many repetitive QTEs that makes you feel like you're watching a movie than play a game, not to mention the lack of hubs.
    • No development for AJ. Remember when he was originally going to be determinant in Season 2 finale? They decided to keep him alive, only to be a terrible plot device throughout the next season. Why were they trying to make me care for a character I never met before over the one that was kept alive for a reason again?
    • Newcomers. Do they actually call this Season 3? If so, then why does Clementine have a minor fucking role? There are even barely ANF players who were new to the franchise. Check the youtube.
    • Short episodes. There is no excuse for this because the previous seasons were longer. They didn't even have the same length as a Season 1 episode.
    • Terrible villains. How come you call this game "A New Frontier" when there is barely development for that whole community? Joan must be the worst antagonist in this whole franchise, she had terrible motivations and she just disappears if you don't kill her.

Is this enough for you?

MintBlue92 posted: »

I think the reason why ANF got hated is because everyone was expecting to play as Clementine, instead we only play as some former baseball p

• Oh, dammit! Wtf

Saying Rias is a basementdweller isn't defending anyone.>

• It still sucked less than the final season, bruh.

Are you serious? It's been 2 years and you still don't know the other reasons for us to hate ANF? Let me tell you the main truth: *

• Yeah, if they didn’t follow the route (Tales from the Borderlands) did Then everybody will be saying nonstop positive comments about that game.

Are you serious? It's been 2 years and you still don't know the other reasons for us to hate ANF? Let me tell you the main truth: *

• Lol, again I was defending @RobertHirschko1 you Tripping.

Oh, dammit! Wtf @Cleminator93 Saying Rias is a basementdweller isn't defending anyone.>

• I saw the post where you did that, just to be clear.
    All I'm saying is you are not faultless in the aspect I was addressing.

Lol, again I was defending @RobertHirschko1 you Tripping.

• Why was Cleminator banned? Lol.

• Oh, has he/she been?
    Hm.

Why was Cleminator banned? Lol.

• Cleminator was indeed tripping and you were right, it seems. I think it was just him not clearly reading your comments and understanding them.

I saw the post where you did that, just to be clear. All I'm saying is you are not faultless in the aspect I was addressing.

• edited April 2019

Bruh, I can't help you with anything if you just keep saying that with no explanation. Nothing will stop me from shitting on the "Superman 4 Quest for Suck" disguised as a video game that is ANF.

It still sucked less than the final season, bruh.

• In general.

Bruh, I can't help you with anything if you just keep saying that with no explanation. Nothing will stop me from shitting on the "Superman 4 Quest for Suck" disguised as a video game that is ANF.

• I'm not.
    I will never give Epic Store any money, if it comes to steam then it's a day 1 buy for me.

• Are people really arguing that ANF is better then TFS? How is that even an opinion that exists?

• Opinions are exactly that. I just replayed ANF and I’m back on TFS and one thing that is very apparent is that ANF is so different in almost every way. For me, TFS is much, much better but the fact that they are so different means that ANF will scratch a different itch for someone else. And in all honesty, I don’t think it’s as bad as some make out. For a large part, I feel not playing Clem and (especially) the season 2 ending resolutions (Jane got totally shafted) were such a big deal for some people that it didn’t allow them to look at what’s actually there rather than focusing on what’s not there.

But on replay, what’s there has some good stuff in it. I just personally didn’t get any kind of connection to Javier which is funny because many who hate the season at least say they like him. But anyway, it’s a different season and people like different things.

Are people really arguing that ANF is better then TFS? How is that even an opinion that exists?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.