Who’s buying the remastered ?

124»

Comments

• Yes.

Are people really arguing that ANF is better then TFS? How is that even an opinion that exists?

• That bandicam video tho.

Well at least we don’t have to deal with anymore negativity until this forum completely dissolves .

• It's just a game.
    Chillax!

AronDracula posted: »

Are you serious? It's been 2 years and you still don't know the other reasons for us to hate ANF? Let me tell you the main truth: *

• edited April 2019

Clementine: she had a side story where she had to search for AJ, so she wasn’t there to do absolutely nothing, while in comparison to the rest of the cast she probably had the biggest role next to Javier, though whether people liked her search or AJ arc or not is debatable.

Kenny and Jane: fair enough. Although I didn’t shed a single tear, I’d be lying if I said that the goodbye with Kenny wasn’t at least a little bit sad, though his death was a bit...undeserved?

False information: again, fair enough. Though the 42 different Clementine’s, I’d call that a half lie. No, there was technically only 4 Clemetines, though they sneakily said 42 because there were technically a lot of Clementines if you count the story builder, though even then there weren’t 42.

Terrible character development and motivations: this one is really debatable depending on your playthrough. In mine, Gabe was really only an asshole once, and that was in the train when I spared Conrad, and he only made a big feck up once when he got Javier stabbed. Other than that I didn’t really mind him. Especially considering at the time I had to put up with almost an entire forum of people who acted exactly like him over a new frontier ? (joke with some truth behind it). I agree with you on Kate, I mean I didn’t hate her or anything but she’s the definition of my nightmare girlfriend and Javier deserves better than her tbf.

Action over story: tbf the PS4 and XBOX1 had better QTE’s than PC because they weren’t the same buttons over and over. I pretty much loved all of the QTE’s even the smaller ones, but I agree that they should have added more story (they should have kept the QTE’s and all, but more development should have been added to lengthen the episodes)

No development for AJ: fair enough. I only cared for him cos he was a baby, plus it was my final promise to Kenny, so that last one right there was pretty much the strongest motivator, especially if you had the Kenny ending.

Newcomers: it’s always good to bring new people into a series, but I’ve never really gotten that. If you want to start a series, you go all out and start at the beginning rather than starting 3 quarters of the way through to the end.

Shorter episode: agreed, but I can’t help but wonder, if the episodes were longer, if it could have possibly hurt TFS in terms of what we got in the end. We could have ended up with ANF 2 for all we know. Unfortunately we may never find out.

Terrible villains: I mean Badger was a good villain. Sure he didn’t have much backstory other than he was possibly a hunter pre-apocalypse, but the guy literally brought out all kinds of emotions out of the players, so if I had to congratulate ANF for one thing other than Javi, it would be how well Badger was handled, even if he wasn’t in the game that long. Would have been nice to have him kill Joan and take over the new frontier, and having episode 5 focus around that instead, with a determinant David death by his hands to further motivate Javier. In short, good character from a certain point of view, heavily under-utilised.

I don’t hate a new frontier by any stretch of the imagination, it is definitely the weakest in the series, but to me it’s the most enjoyable one to play out of the 4, maybe just behind Season 4, though I wish they could have done more with it so it was on the level of season 1 and 4, maybe even 2, and they shouldn’t have threw out the protagonist just like that as a way to get as far away from the game as possible. I do not think Javier’s story was done.

AronDracula posted: »

Are you serious? It's been 2 years and you still don't know the other reasons for us to hate ANF? Let me tell you the main truth: *

• This made me chuckle. Have a like ?

DabigRG posted: »

: ...A vibrator...?

• You're trolling, right?

Melton23 posted: »

Clementine: she had a side story where she had to search for AJ, so she wasn’t there to do absolutely nothing, while in comparison to the re

• Does it look like I’m trolling? I discussed both the positive and the negative, and I’m honestly not in the mood to be dealing with any bs rn

Ghetsis posted: »

You're trolling, right?

• Oh, alright. It's just that I haven't met anyone who thought Clem was relavant to the story and that Badger was a good villain because he was bad. I thought you'd say Max! But Badger?

Does it look like I’m trolling? I discussed both the positive and the negative, and I’m honestly not in the mood to be dealing with any bs rn

• In mine, Gabe was really only an asshole once, and that was in the train when I spared Conrad, and he only made a big feck up once when he got Javier stabbed. Other than that I didn’t really mind him. Especially considering at the time I had to put up with almost an entire forum of people who acted exactly like him over a new frontier ? (joke with some truth behind it).

Thank you!

Newcomers: it’s always good to bring new people into a series, but I’ve never really gotten that. If you want to start a series, you go all out and start at the beginning rather than starting 3 quarters of the way through to the end.

I think this in itself was meant to tie-in with the original intent of bringing the game series more in line with the comic/show.
    Hence why they put notable emphasis on that Paul guy despite his actual role and screentime being so minimal--he likely had a bigger role at one point since Joan's plan was involving other locations from the comic, but it got trimmed down.

Terrible villains: I mean Badger was a good villain. Sure he didn’t have much backstory other than he was possibly a hunter pre-apocalypse, but the guy literally brought out all kinds of emotions out of the players, so if I had to congratulate ANF for one thing other than Javi, it would be how well Badger was handled, even if he wasn’t in the game that long.

:confused: ...Well I guess do they say there's a first time for everything.

Clementine: she had a side story where she had to search for AJ, so she wasn’t there to do absolutely nothing, while in comparison to the re

• I said Clementine was relevant to her side story, which was one of the biggest parts of ANF, and was more story than what we got for any other character other than Javier, and I thought Badger was good not for his character but because he made me feel genuine emotions, something that many characters fail to do

Oh, alright. It's just that I haven't met anyone who thought Clem was relavant to the story and that Badger was a good villain because he was bad. I thought you'd say Max! But Badger?

• It doesn't matter if she's relavant to her side story though in the grand scheme. Admit that the writers didn't make a story that incorporated her, she just tags along. The side-story does its best to counter-act that, but it doesn't really disprove the OPoint. And Joan made you feel angry and digusted - in that regard Joan is a better villain than Badger. Why focus on Badger then?

I said Clementine was relevant to her side story, which was one of the biggest parts of ANF, and was more story than what we got for any oth

• I mean you’re not rlly in the position to judge anything if you can’t handle that I liked the game and view things differently. That’s just the way it is. If you hate it, fine, but I won’t change my mind. Joan didn’t make me as angry as Badger did, I mostly like taking the piss out of her and memeing her to death because of the cake line at the end of episode 3. Sure, I hated what she did at the end of episode 4, but it was nothing compared to what Badger did and the kind of personality he had.

It doesn't matter if she's relavant to her side story though in the grand scheme. Admit that the writers didn't make a story that incorporat

• edited April 2019

Probably because Badger is such a flat, deliberate example of that, whereas Joan was meant to be a more complex, sympathetic character and really only fit that description after having said character more or less thrown out.

It doesn't matter if she's relavant to her side story though in the grand scheme. Admit that the writers didn't make a story that incorporat

• Hm, I suppose Badger was sort of just barely interesting at the end when he can die.

I mean you’re not rlly in the position to judge anything if you can’t handle that I liked the game and view things differently. That’s just

• I am. The visual overhaul sounds like it'll be amazing but what's really selling it for me are the features like the music player, model viewer, and BTS content (who know if we get a little more original S2/3/4 plot in there!).

Unfortunately I don't care much for merch, so I really have to wait for the game only version to become a thing. Which is a bummer, I'd like to check all of the above out day one.

Oh and please make the decisions carry over from season to season. That would be great this time around :grimace:.

• Be careful a lotta snakes/snitches/liars over here, that would love to make an example out of you as they did with me.

Does it look like I’m trolling? I discussed both the positive and the negative, and I’m honestly not in the mood to be dealing with any bs rn

• Not as many left anymore tbf, there were may more back in the day and I felt the wrath of the receiving end multiple times.

Be careful a lotta snakes/snitches/liars over here, that would love to make an example out of you as they did with me.

• edited April 2019

Talk about the last stand of people picking favorites to Banned people , I mean most people on discord find it ridiculous to be banning people over on a website that is on the brink sadly people pick favorites over here ,I don’t which is great for me.

Not as many left anymore tbf, there were may more back in the day and I felt the wrath of the receiving end multiple times.

• But anyways how’s your Friday?

Not as many left anymore tbf, there were may more back in the day and I felt the wrath of the receiving end multiple times.

• edited April 2019

I’m surprised I haven’t received my 2nd perma yet tbf. I’ve been in way too many arguments since my last warning. And my Friday is shit and boring. My business teacher apparently can’t read graphs that spread across half a page, and wants me to cram more information and screenshots all on the same page as said graph, which is physically impossible, so yeah...

Talk about the last stand of people picking favorites to Banned people , I mean most people on discord find it ridiculous to be banning p

• edited April 2019

Lmao, Who gave him/her a teaching degree .?

I’m surprised I haven’t received my 2nd perma yet tbf. I’ve been in way too many arguments since my last warning. And my Friday is shit and

• Idk but I have until next Friday to figure out how I am actually supposed to do this.

Lmao, Who gave him/her a teaching degree .?

• edited April 2019

Switch to Horizontal for more space and make eveything really small l, to fit more onto 1 page.
    If that don't work, switch class and teacher.
    Can't switch teacher, make the school invest in a plotter and print from that. It will give you plenty of room to fit everything on 1 sheet of paper. :D

• Im definetly gonna buy it for cheap price of course. Cant wait to go all through it again.

• Took me a good few minutes to figure out the context of this post until I remembered what I said yesterday ? nah, can’t do any of that. I’m doing it on google slides and I have it on the max landscape settings, anymore and it just won’t fit on the paper. If I make anything any smaller, he definitely won’t be able to read it, even though it’s pretty readable from my point of view. Can’t switch class cos there’s 3 weeks left and I’m done forever, and the last headteacher we had came and spent all the money on choc ices, then did a runner with what was left so we’re broke as a joke.

MintBlue92 posted: »

Switch to Horizontal for more space and make eveything really small l, to fit more onto 1 page. If that don't work, switch class and teache

• I wish I had a headteacher who spends the entire school money on choc ices and not have enough left for school supplies. :D :p
    I hope those 3 weeks for you goes by real fast, and that you get a passing grade. :)

Took me a good few minutes to figure out the context of this post until I remembered what I said yesterday ? nah, can’t do any of that. I’m

• Hehe he was a cool headteacher tho. Punched me in the arm and that’s when the brotherly connection kicked in. Until he ripped out all the lockers and bolted

I wish I had a headteacher who spends the entire school money on choc ices and not have enough left for school supplies. I hope those 3 weeks for you goes by real fast, and that you get a passing grade.

• When is this available on Amazon? xo

• Well?

When is this available on Amazon? xo

• Well

is an excavation or structure created in the ground by digging, driving, or drilling to access liquid resources, usually water. The oldest and most common kind of well is a water well, to access groundwater in underground aquifers. The well water is drawn by a pump, or using containers, such as buckets, that are raised mechanically or by hand. Wells were first constructed at least eight thousand years ago and historically vary in construction from a simple scoop in the sediment of a dry watercourse to the qanats of Iran, and the stepwells and sakiehs of India. Placing a lining in the well shaft helps create stability, and linings of wood or wickerwork date back at least as far as the Iron Age.

Souce:wiki

Well?

• Source: P!nk.

xo

Well is an excavation or structure created in the ground by digging, driving, or drilling to access liquid resources, usually water. T

• They won't ship the pre-order until September, so your best bet for it to be sold on Amazon is around or after September. Then again Skybound, might just continue to just sell it through their own site and no where else.

Source: P!nk. xo

• Thank you, dear.

They won't ship the pre-order until September, so your best bet for it to be sold on Amazon is around or after September. Then again Skybound, might just continue to just sell it through their own site and no where else.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.