Who’s buying the remastered ?

Comments

• Or you can just ignore my posts not sure why you feel the need to always reply to me,but i'm not surprised we can't say anything anymore we're all supposed to suck each other's dicks around here.

Melton23 posted: »

I’ll give u 10 vbucks if you shut up about how much you hate telltale

• The part when you said suck each other’s roosters .

iFoRias posted: »

Or you can just ignore my posts not sure why you feel the need to always reply to me,but i'm not surprised we can't say anything anymore we're all supposed to suck each other's dicks around here.

• How much vbucks do u need for a burrito?

MintBlue92 posted: »

That's not even enough for a meal at Chipotle.

• A small loan of a million dollars. :D
    A burrito at Chipotle is around $10 to $13 and a meal is around $19. This is before tax is applied.

How much vbucks do u need for a burrito?

• Too spicy for British tummy. ?

MintBlue92 posted: »

A small loan of a million dollars. A burrito at Chipotle is around $10 to $13 and a meal is around $19. This is before tax is applied.

• ???

Too spicy for British tummy. ?

• Tfw u randomly blurt out a joke with no context to it, therefore rendering it on the “this joke makes no sense” side of the spectrum, then a British person reads it assuming it’s either because the country is “cold”, despite it being completely dependent on season, or because most of our produce we come up with is cold, then fI ally jumps to the conclusion that the same can be said for Spanish countries going by your logic, being that every Spanish speaking country is ? and most of their food is ? therefore they musn’t be able to handle ❄️ food. Got ‘em.

I’ll have you know, good sir, that I enjoy spicy food ? and I’ll also have you know that I am quarter Caribbean, and Spanish is one of the most popular languages over that ways so either way I have a bit of the spicy boi blood in my veins. Not Spanish but close enough ???

Too spicy for British tummy. ?

• What cojones are you drooling on about? Are you okay?

Tfw u randomly blurt out a joke with no context to it, therefore rendering it on the “this joke makes no sense” side of the spectrum, then a

• That...doesn’t form an actual sentence...

What cojones are you drooling on about? Are you okay?

• How are you today, dear? xo

That...doesn’t form an actual sentence...

• I nearly died of heat stroke, and you?

How are you today, dear? xo

• Make sure you drink plenty of water. I am okay, thank you.

I nearly died of heat stroke, and you?

• It would be neat to have a revised S1 with the graphics of S1's flashbacks in TFS where you play as Clementine.

• I was all over one of the editions with a statue then I saw the price. It's just too much considering I already own the games at at least two different platforms for all seasons. If they just released the collection, with that sexy box, I would buy it but the extras just bump up the price too far for me, even for the basic $100 edition.

Kind of sad that Lee and Javier don't make the cut for the promo image though. They after all were the protagonists for the first and third game.

• So let me get this straight, they are remaking the entire series in S4 graphics?? Is that true? If so i will hate that because they will probably make the games in the way S4 was and it will just take away that feeling we got from why we fell in love with the series in the first place. This is just more milking.

• Because season one had a comic style graphics.

So let me get this straight, they are remaking the entire series in S4 graphics?? Is that true? If so i will hate that because they will pro

• edited April 2019

There hasn’t been anything to suggest that they’re giving it a complete overhaul. That would be a huge costly task. From the sounds of it, it will be applying that Final Season black filter to places. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was optional too, if it is really a rendering method or filter rather than something baked into the assets. Each season has its own look and, until we hear differently, I would take it that won’t completely change with this collection.

• No, it'll look like the Collection, just slightly better/more polished, with the comic backgrounds that S4 has.

So let me get this straight, they are remaking the entire series in S4 graphics?? Is that true? If so i will hate that because they will pro

• Cardi B and Bruno Mars’ new song is awful.

• You fell in love for the series, not for the idea of protecting Clementine and watching her grow and survive, but the graphics?

• For the collective style.

You fell in love for the series, not for the idea of protecting Clementine and watching her grow and survive, but the graphics?

• So the graphics

DabigRG posted: »

For the collective style.

• Lee should definitely be there, but are you telling me people actually liked Javier?

voteDC posted: »

I was all over one of the editions with a statue then I saw the price. It's just too much considering I already own the games at at least tw

• The graphics, the gameplay, the control, the writing, kit and kaboodle.

So the graphics

• edited April 2019

I think every single person here can admit that Javier was the best, if not one of the best, parts of a new frontier

Lee should definitely be there, but are you telling me people actually liked Javier?

• My Katie-potatie as well.

I think every single person here can admit that Javier was the best, if not one of the best, parts of a new frontier

• Eh, Kate was alright. She died in my one.

My Katie-potatie as well.

• I don't know if I'd go that far personally, but yeah, he was okay and a fun deviation.

• What was the best part of ANF for you?

DabigRG posted: »

I don't know if I'd go that far personally, but yeah, he was okay and a fun deviation.

• I just replayed New Frontier (been through a full replay so back on Final Season now). Personally, my favourite part is right at the start when Javi’s mother says Papi is sleeping and Marianna answers, no, Papi is awake. Or whatever they called him. It was pretty chilling in a creepy way not usually found in The Walking Dead. Not sure what it says that it peaked for me at the very start... I don’t hate the season at all, I just don’t have a huge connection to it.

• Honestly, I'm not sure.
    Keeping in mind that I was generally pretty understanding & forgiving and tend to appreciate the little things, in addition to not quite having this series/franchise and it's mascot on a pedestal, I was able to like and/or tolerate a number of things within and about ANF anyway.
    Still, as I mentioned when we last ranked Seasons/Installments, ANF ultimately is the worst of the games for a number of reasons, with probably the most damning imo being it's inability to sustain itself on what it did have going for and flagrantly subverting it's own direction near the end for little reason.

What was the best part of ANF for you?

• I love Javier but not his dysfunctional annoying family except for Mariana, she was a angel.

• Someone on Twitter or their comments said they noticed the price of all items was $100 less and it was immediately pulled and then it showed the new price.

• Yes. As a huge hater of ANF, I think Javier was one of the only good parts of that garbage.

Lee should definitely be there, but are you telling me people actually liked Javier?

• Don’t forget Mariana , her and Javier are the stable characters of the game .

AronDracula posted: »

Yes. As a huge hater of ANF, I think Javier was one of the only good parts of that garbage.

• I think she said 'yaya'?

BeefJerkyX posted: »

I just replayed New Frontier (been through a full replay so back on Final Season now). Personally, my favourite part is right at the start w

• Oh yeah, her as well. I hate how she is so forgettable. For some fucking reason, there is no option for her to be saved but Gabe does.

Don’t forget Mariana , her and Javier are the stable characters of the game .

• Ah. xo

Eh, Kate was alright. She died in my one.

• That too.

Ghetsis posted: »

I think she said 'yaya'?

• Individuals tend to exaggerate the flaws of ‘A New Frontier’; yet, neglect how ‘great’ the final season turned out.

BeefJerkyX posted: »

I just replayed New Frontier (been through a full replay so back on Final Season now). Personally, my favourite part is right at the start w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.