The legendary Sam & Max fanart

Comments

• edited May 2010
    I agree. Stop being so awesome! Give other people a chance! By the way, I wouldn't really call drawings of Sam & max "productive"...

I would, I would!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Ok, I'll admit it, I'm supposed to be studing Computer Science, but drawings help me to destress me =P

Meh, don't sweat it, I'M supposed to be studying History, Chemistry, Physics, English, Maths and RE, but instead I'm hanging out WHERE?
  • edited May 2010
    Yeah, I've got biology, physics and classics to study... back to work!
  • edited May 2010
    But studying is so BORING!
  • edited May 2010
    I know, which is why I'm still here.:D
  • edited May 2010
    me too :D
  • edited May 2010
    Procrastinators Unite!*

*Tomorrow...
  • edited May 2010
    Procrastinators Unite!*

*Tomorrow...

NO, next week, i'm free then...I think...or not...
  • edited May 2010
    Procrastinators Unite!*

*Tomorrow...

Hehe, sounds like a shirt.
  • edited May 2010
    It probably is a shirt and I'm being tremendously unoriginal.

Ehh, I'm more of a perendinator anyway...
  • edited May 2010
    Procrastinators Unite!*

*Tomorrow...

Haha, I laughed so much when I read this, my mum almost came down to see what I was doing, instead of study!
  • edited May 2010
    Shhh! I don't want to get in trouble for distracting you!:D

I always get in trouble for distracting my brother, even four hundred miles away...
  • edited May 2010
    Too late, my mum's honed in on your IP Address and is flying across the world to lecture and scold you on the implications of distracting me. She should be there in a day or two. My advice? RUN!
  • edited May 2010
    too late, my mum's honed in on your ip address and is flying across the world to lecture and scold you on the implications of distracting me. She should be there in a day or two. My advice? Run!

run for your lives, people!!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    Noooo! Oh well, good thing I have a secret bunker to hide in stocked with EasyMac and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I can survive for years!

I knew that was a wise investment!
  • edited May 2010
    Noooo! Oh well, good thing I have a secret bunker to hide in stocked with EasyMac and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I can survive for years!

I knew that was a wise investment!

Best investment in the hole world!
  • edited May 2010
    Best investment in the hole world!

I know! And just to think, it only cost my soul to get it! I should have bought two.
  • edited May 2010
    I know! And just to think, it only cost my soul to get it! I should have bought two.

Let me guess, you got it at Bosco's, right?
  • edited May 2010
    Let me guess, you got it at Bosco's, right?

Have you been stalking me? This is starting to get scary!:eek::D
  • edited May 2010
    Have you been stalking me? This is starting to get scary!:eek::D

*shifty eyes* I dont work for Blank Blank Blank, noooo.
  • edited May 2010
    *shifty eyes* I dont work for Blank Blank Blank, noooo.

I think I'm going to go join Bosco in Vegas. There I will begin a new life as a professional conspiracy theorist to research....Blank Blank Blank!!! *foreboding music*

It's just a shame my bunker was found so easily....a soul just doesn't buy what it used to...
  • edited May 2010
    My mum got the key to your bunker from Bosco, just so you know. She made him an offer he couldn't refuse ;)
  • edited May 2010
    I think I'm going to go join Bosco in Vegas. There I will begin a new life as a professional conspiracy theorist to research....Blank Blank Blank!!! *foreboding music*

It's just a shame my bunker was found so easily....a soul just doesn't buy what it used to...

Never found the bunker, I have people for that...I mean...hi kids!
  • edited May 2010
    My mum got the key to your bunker from Bosco, just so you know. She made him an offer he couldn't refuse ;)

Good thing I'm not living there anymore!:p

I've upgraded to secret underwater lab. Not saying where, but I'll give you a hint: I'll never have to worry about internal heating again!:D
  • edited May 2010
    Yes, but my mum got Bosco to plant a tracking beacon on your back as well, in case this happened, and its irremovable and everything too...
  • edited May 2010
    Can anyone say MAX BAZOOKA?
  • edited May 2010
    Yes, but my mum got Bosco to plant a tracking beacon on your back as well, in case this happened, and its irremovable and everything too...

I sincerely hope that Bosco hasn't tried the ice cream cake... Oh? He already tried the ice cream cake? Well, he should probably think twice before watching any second rate sitcoms.

I don't NEED to remove the beacon. Why? Secret UNDERWATER Lab. And I must say its a little hotter than most submarines can handle.:D

Also since pokemonpika77 suggested it: Max Bazooka!
  • edited May 2010
    Best thing TTG has ever given us, Max Bazooka.
  • edited May 2010
    Best thing TTG has ever given us, Max Bazooka.

Agreed. Nothing more awesome...or more frightening...
  • edited May 2010
    Agreed. Nothing more awesome...or more frightening...

And he sounded so happy, it made me almost not want to finish that part. Max is almost never happy unless someone is in pain.
  • edited May 2010
    And he sounded so happy, it made me almost not want to finish that part. Max is almost never happy unless someone is in pain.

Who wouldn't be happy as a bazooka?
  • edited May 2010
    i just like watching him float around. i hope we get to use that again
  • edited May 2010
    Who wouldn't be happy as a bazooka?

Too true. But it was his life long dream, and it ended up being unable to come true! Sad face max much?
  • edited May 2010
    I hope Max becomes some sort of All-powerful-demi-god-being by the end. I mean, he HAS been working his way up the hierarchical ladder so far. First president, then high priest... next up: Demi-god!:D:D:D
  • edited May 2010
    I hope Max becomes some sort of All-powerful-demi-god-being by the end. I mean, he HAS been working his way up the hierarchical ladder so far. First president, then high priest... next up: Demi-god!:D:D:D

Forget Demi-God, how about full on GOD!
  • edited May 2010
    Forget Demi-God, how about full on GOD!

We have to leave some room for improvement or there won't be any more games.:p
  • edited May 2010
    We have to leave some room for improvement or there won't be any more games.:p

Too true. But you cant say it wont happen!
  • edited May 2010
    Too true. But you cant say it wont happen!

I concede that point.:D
  • edited May 2010
    So, I drew the DeSoto as best I could from a reference picture:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1459&stc=1&d=1273301360

And traced over it in Fireworks:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1460&stc=1&d=1273301360

I'm not the best drawer, so this is a really good effort, I think.

PS. Sorry about the sizes.
  • edited May 2010
    You do know that Max's head is on the hubcaps, right? Or at least, there is a bunny head there.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.