The legendary Sam & Max fanart

Comments

• edited May 2010
    yeah, but it was really smaller than that on the page, i wasnt able to put it on
  • edited May 2010
    Ive been trying to draw Sam for the longest time, but i can't quite get it right yet so I got frustrated and drew him as a human. Sketchier than I normally do, but yeah.
    mansam.jpg
  • edited May 2010
    ...Why must everyone be better at drawing than me :p
  • edited May 2010

Your better then me! I can't draw myself out of a paper bag.
  • edited May 2010
    You're better at drawing than me too, if you haven't noticed.

...I don't know why I still go on here...I just depress myself because everybody's played the first episode already and I have to wait 'til I get access to a computer that can actually play it...
  • edited May 2010
    I don't even draw. I doodle! And occasionally cross stitch.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited May 2010

If that's the truth in some cases, the answer is always: Because they've got more practice. Trust me on that one. ;)
    MalkyTop wrote: »
    ...I don't know why I still go on here...I just depress myself because everybody's played the first episode already and I have to wait 'til I get access to a computer that can actually play it...

Sorry to hear that. One thing, though: If you finally manage to get to a computer, you'll probably be able to play the second episode too, while we had to wait for it. Isn't that at least worth something?
  • edited May 2010
    yeah, i know, a lot of people have more practice than me... the thing is, i KNOW what it looks like in my head, and I get so frustrated when my hand wont move the right way.

Also, I'm kind of looking forward to having to wait for episode 2 due to my exams, because i have 5 adventure games lined up then ready to play, which should carry me through for many days or weeks.
  • edited May 2010
    yeah, i know, a lot of people have more practice than me... the thing is, i KNOW what it looks like in my head, and I get so frustrated when my hand wont move the right way.

That sucks, doesn't it. Everything that I attempt to draw looks so awesome in my head, but doesn't ever turn out right on paper. Like I had this idea of putting the Doctor up against Spock which looked fantastic in my mind, but on paper it just looked sorta lame in the end...
  • edited May 2010
    which doctor? 11th? I heart the eleventh doctor
  • edited May 2010
    which doctor? 11th? I heart the eleventh doctor

Fourth. He was tripping Spock up with the scarf while Spock fired his blaster thingy at the ceiling. It could have been so cool... but Tom Baker has an impossible to draw face and Leonard Nimoy isn't that much easier.
  • edited May 2010
    32___Night_by_Cheri_chan.png

14___Smile_by_Cheri_chan.png

Blah.
  • edited May 2010
    Cheri, for your mega awesome of those pictures, I award you one internet
  • edited May 2010
    Wow, just went through this entire thread.... 1) probably the most consistent thread in the entire internet, and 2) The art is absolutely amazing! I don't think i have ever seen fan art like this that can actually make me laugh openly. You all are amazing and I hope to see more in the future.
  • edited May 2010
    and I get so frustrated when my hand wont move the right way.
    Try tracing things if you're having trouble with control. I helped me a lot.

I'm still not a very good artist, but now my problem is figuring out where the lines go, not putting them in the right place.
  • edited May 2010
    SnM___Impish_House_by_Ginny_N.jpg

AH!
  • edited May 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    SnM___Impish_House_by_Ginny_N.jpg

AH!
    nice pic Ginny

Hey internet, i have a question, i have been wanting to do a cross over with SnM and my writings. Unfortunately, I don't really have a setting for a story to take place, any ideas?
  • edited May 2010
    Lupuis wrote: »
    nice pic Ginny

Hey internet, i have a question, i have been wanting to do a cross over with SnM and my writings. Unfortunately, I don't really have a setting for a story to take place, any ideas?

Inside a pie that has just been eaten by a cow?
  • edited May 2010
    I'm Pretty sure Cow and Pie, or Cow-pie has already been covered. I was thinking a
    Zombie Apocalypse, but thats been done so many times i don't care to touch it. It may be easier on you internet if you put it like a case, or some crime that needs solving.

P.S. Gratuitous Violence is sure to ensue.
  • edited May 2010
    SnM___Boring_Cold_Day_Lineart_by_Ginny_N.jpg

Colors someday. I hope.

(By the way, I'm convinced they can't park the deSoto without colateral damage)
  • edited May 2010
    It's winter here. If you ask:

SnM___Boring_Cold_Day_by_Ginny_N.jpg
  • edited May 2010
    Do you ever go to printer's and get poster sized versions of your creations, ginny? or should i say, Ximena?
  • edited May 2010
    Do you ever go to printer's and get poster sized versions of your creations, ginny? or should i say, Ximena?

We have a printer here and I'm going to do a letter sized version for frame it, al least I'm planning that. Why?
  • edited May 2010
    YOu should go to an industrial printer and get poster sized versions. why not?
  • edited May 2010
    Do you want a poster version? If you want, I can send you a 300dpi png of any fan art I done (Except Samurai Sam and Sam Dual Wielding Max and the Gun. For some reason those are at 75pdi T_T). It's Fan Art, why not?
  • edited May 2010
    :D

I'll have to look through those images again... :D
  • edited May 2010
    Me loooooooorves help from devianart!

Can I request more than one?

-The Devil Bunny
    -I Know How To Use This
    -Lagomorph Launcher
    -Boring Cold Day
    -And, this one's a real "if": The Max Revolution one but not saying vote for sam & max?

That's a big wish list. It wouldn't be so long if you weren't so damned talented though!
  • edited May 2010
    Me loooooooorves help from devianart!

After that, I believe I could better sent you to the Facebook Gallery. The DeviantArt one has my first Fan Arts and those are just plain embarrasing T_T
    Can I request more than one?

Sure!

-The Devil Bunny
    -I Know How To Use This
    -Movil Lagomorph Launcher
    -Boring Cold Day
    -Join the MaX Revolution

(They will force you to download it, because is an SVN Repository ^^UUU)

I'm pretty sure you don't want to know the specifics, but I always save the original Archive of Everything I done. I believed "I know how to use this" was just in 75dpi, but turns out it was in 300dpi! Also, the original MaX Revolution archive is a mess, so I have to contruct the scheme again. Turn out to be easy ^^!
    That's a big wish list. It wouldn't be so long if you weren't so damned talented though!

Thanks thanks ^^UUUU

If you print them, send me photos!!!
  • edited May 2010
    OOOOOOH! Thank You! I plan to go down to the printer's after my exams, and I'll definitely post pictures here!
  • edited May 2010
    I got bored so I decided to do something AWESOME!
    awesomepantsman_max-plays-with-some-skulls.png
    Well, at least I think it's awesome.
  • edited May 2010
    trust me. it's awesome.
  • edited May 2010
    I could totally see Max doing that.:D
  • edited May 2010
    And totally on character!
  • edited May 2010
    Whe needs paperbag Max puppets when you have SKULLS XD

Pretty awesome drawing!
  • edited May 2010
    SnM___Crazy_Colors_by_Ginny_N.png
  • edited May 2010
    Is this part of an artwork or the whole thing? Also, cool. Just saw the link on facebook

In fact, if I see this;
    attachment.php?attachmentid=1493&stc=1&d=1274108424
    then you can bet your sweet can I'm clicking on it!
  • edited May 2010
    In honor to their old timey appeal, DONE IN PAINT!
    SnM___Sammeth_and_Maximus_by_Ginny_N.png
    Video of the tragedy coming soon... it's more than an hour long and extremely boring, so, I'll find a way to make it shorter. Somehow... lost in the middle of the confusion T_T
  • edited May 2010
    Sweeet...

Although I have to say Max's nose and mouth look a little strange.
  • edited May 2010
    The only bad thing of doing stuff in paint is, fix stuff is extremely expensive... that was the second try on Max's face, and then I said "I'll live with that". But you right. I'll try been more careful next time.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.