The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited January 2013
    612oqQjfeDL.jpg
  • edited January 2013
    A 3-pack of Awesomenauts for myself and my friends. It's surprisingly fun!
  • edited January 2013
    ted12 wrote: »
    A 3-pack of Awesomenauts for myself and my friends. It's surprisingly fun!

It's not bad, but it's still pretty clunky for my tastes.
    (Needs a little speed boost and variety then I could get into it more)
  • edited January 2013
    paperandi_poster.jpg
  • edited January 2013
    Painkiller: Hell & Damnation. Thanks to Ketzer for pointing me in the direction of the voucher that made it cheap enough to finally excuse buying.

(It's here, by the way)
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2013
    415A3SW6IAL._AA280_.jpg

I have the same phone (well not the same instance, but the same kind). The GameKlip is a nice accessory if you're planning to use a controller with it at all.
  • edited January 2013
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    I really wish they would port this to PC so I could actually play it.

Breaking news regarding Fez: (well it's a few days old now, but I haven't seen it mentioned here)
    2012 was crazy.

But what now?

2013 is going to be an interesting one, too.

For one, FEZ will finally be ported to other platforms.

Yes, i’ve heard you, dozens of people emailing me everyday telling me how much of an idiot i am for not porting FEZ to everything.

Let's hope it makes it to pc in the near future.
  • edited January 2013
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    I have the same phone (well not the same instance, but the same kind). The GameKlip is a nice accessory if you're planning to use a controller with it at all.

It just came today and though I've spent most of the time I've had it either charging it, busy making, eating, and cleaning up dinner, and setting it up, it seems pretty awesome so far. And I didn't know you could use a PS3 controller with it.
  • edited January 2013
    It just came today and though I've spent most of the time I've had it either charging it, busy making, eating, and cleaning up dinner, and setting it up, it seems pretty awesome so far. And I didn't know you could use a PS3 controller with it.

Well shit I got a new phone..I'll give you a hint it has a letter and Number.
  • edited January 2013
    35471_l.jpg
  • edited January 2013
    flesk wrote: »
    Let's hope it makes it to pc in the near future.

And let's hope we all have controllers with a rumble function. I have.
  • edited January 2013
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    And let's hope we all have controllers with a rumble function. I have.

Yeah, those puzzles might have to be solved with visual cues or something with keyboard controls or non-rumble controllers.

I don't have a controller but I've been thinking about getting one for a while now. Any recommendations? I'll need one that works with Linux, but I think most of them do.
  • edited January 2013
    Yeeah, after a couple of months, they finally arrived in the mail.

550730_10151223207438215_407345720_n.jpg

ps: yes, I am a geek.
  • edited January 2013
    220px-Lego_Lord_of_the_Rings_cover.jpg

Just over a tenner at GamersGate, activates on Steam.

Use the code IAMANELDERGEEK to get 5% off - it's not a huge amount, but it's better than nothing!
  • edited January 2013
    Three:

71prt2.jpg

serious-sam-3.png

57507.jpg?size=large&t=1346766511
  • edited January 2013
    LEGO LOTR from GamersGate

Awesomenauts 3-pack
  • edited January 2013
    415A3SW6IAL._AA280_.jpg
    This is the same model I have, though I'm running CyanogenMod on mine so the way it functions can be very different. I suppose it's WAY too late for me to suggest porting your cell number to Google Voice before starting a new contract period.
  • edited January 2013
    Pretty much. We'll have to talk sometime so you can explain to me what that would even do.
  • edited January 2013
    The Percy Jackson and the Olympians book series and Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Wii.

both from Amazon, for my nephew for his birthday.
  • edited January 2013
    Some new gloves, since I went and lost one of the pair I got for Christmas. Doh.
  • edited January 2013
    A new wireless router. It's an RT-N66U Dark Knight Asus. It has to be better than the piece of crap we're replacing!
  • edited January 2013
    Protective case for my PSP 2000:

41-5TBnAy%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • edited January 2013
    I haven't bought much since Christmas and the last thing I can remember was ordering Sam and Max hit the road and Curse of monkey Island on amazon
  • edited January 2013
    _-Ubisoft-Double-Pack-Assassins-Creed-1-2-PS3-_.jpg

Because it was under £5. I know officially own those two games on THREE DIFFERENT SYSTEMS.
  • edited January 2013
    _-Ubisoft-Double-Pack-Assassins-Creed-1-2-PS3-_.jpg

Because it was under £5. I know officially own those two games on THREE DIFFERENT SYSTEMS.

I feel sorry for you. Such bad games. :)

I think i'm the only one who hates the games. I find them boring and repetitive. Not really my thing. They look nice though.

The last thing I bought was

$(KGrHqN,!icFB)eozsToBQve-3mJi!~~60_12.JPG
  • edited January 2013
    2 Patamon's?
  • edited January 2013
    coolsome wrote: »
    2 Patamon's?

Apparently. They haven't Arrived yet. I also have Gabumon and Gomamon sitting on my desk.
  • edited January 2013
    I have a Black War Greymon transformer.

He's a bit broken though... :(
  • edited January 2013
    $T2eC16Z,!yEE9s5jGJZWBQ%29eeO13K!~~60_12.JPG
  • edited January 2013
    Dangnammit, now I want one.
  • edited January 2013
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 for 360 - £8.50 (bought solely so I can trade it in at CEX for something else)

Assassin's Creed: Revelations for PS3 - £7.61 (since I seem to be getting the whole series on the PS3 now)

Someone PLEASE get me to stop looking at stuff on eBay!
  • edited January 2013
    Attachment not found.

To keep my new Ipod 4 secure, and fancy.
  • edited January 2013
    v3tKc.jpg

Rubber in-ear headphone tips. (2 packages: 1 small, one medium.)
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited January 2013

To keep my new Ipod 4 secure, and fancy.

For the latter to happen, I'm afraid you will need a time machine by next year. :cool:
  • edited January 2013
    For the latter to happen, I'm afraid you will need a time machine by next year. :cool:

Well then at least it can hide my Ipod so no one can see it's last years model. :p
  • edited January 2013
    $20 of PSN credit. I literally just got my PS3 and I'm open to suggestions on what to get. (I'm eyeing FF6, Chrono Cross, and Persona, to name a few.)
  • edited January 2013
    guyto.jpg?1

a4GKQ.jpg?1
  • edited January 2013
    Some e-book that's still in development. But hey, I also got two e-books with it.
  • edited January 2013
    The Evil Dead, The Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn, and Army of Darkness all on blu ray. All in preparation for the remake, and because I haven't even replaced the VHS tapes with the DVD's yet, so I figured why not?
  • edited January 2013
    assassin-s-creed-brotherhood-ps3.png

Just over a fiver. I now own all but the third (actually fifth, but who's counting) game on the PS3.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.