The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Comrade Pants, if I weren't so ridiculously drunk i'm sure i'd have a devistating and hurtful comeback for you for treating my fellow countrymen like commoditys, but I am. In this case all I can do is inform people that you smell like mouldy eggs.

Mouldy eggs that have been farted on.

I'm not very funny when i'm full, but stuff you anyway, you gun-toting hilllbilly :p

PS. Fuck The Eagles and their bland flavour of stadium rock, they'll have no say over immigration in my country, no matter how harmonised there guitars are.

PPS. Hurr hurr hurr
  • edited November 2010
    I just bought the new Splatter House game.
  • edited November 2010
    JedExodus wrote: »
    Comrade Pants, if I weren't so ridiculously drunk i'm sure i'd have a devistating and hurtful comeback for you for treating my fellow countrymen like commoditys, but I am. In this case all I can do is inform people that you smell like mouldy eggs.

Mouldy eggs that have been farted on.

I'm not very funny when i'm full, but stuff you anyway, you gun-toting hilllbilly :p

PS. Fuck The Eagles and their bland flavour of stadium rock, they'll have no say over immigration in my country, no matter how harmonised there guitars are.

PPS. Hurr hurr hurr

Well, my good friend; not only do you smell like tuna far past its prime, you also... um... pass? Seriously, though, you were going to get a cabinet post as Minister of Badassery, but now? Now I'm not so sure. You dun goofed. Also, The Eagles really are awful. :<

PS: Let's see you avoid smelling like mouldy eggs when you work at the decomposing chicken plant. No really, try it.

PPS: Herp Derp

PPPS: Nothing to say, really. But I feel honour bound to inform you... NO U.
  • edited November 2010
    I'm not very funny when i'm full

Oh, cool, you say "full" to mean "drunk", like we do in French!
  • edited November 2010
    Well, my good friend; not only do you smell like tuna far past its prime, you also... um... pass? Seriously, though, you were going to get a cabinet post as Minister of Badassery, but now? Now I'm not so sure. You dun goofed. Also, The Eagles really are awful. :<

PS: Let's see you avoid smelling like mouldy eggs when you work at the decomposing chicken plant. No really, try it.

PPS: Herp Derp

PPPS: Nothing to say, really. But I feel honour bound to inform you... NO U.

Badassery can't be appointed by government my friend. Anyway, now that i'm more clear-headed I shall be sorting the impending rising out, we're historically quite good at that sort of thing ya know :cool:
    Avistew wrote: »
    Oh, cool, you say "full" to mean "drunk", like we do in French!

Oh sweet! I like the expression cos it's pretty damn apt :)
  • edited November 2010
    Age of Empires 3
  • edited November 2010
    Elvenmonk wrote: »
    Age of Empires 3

Same.
  • edited November 2010
    Age of Empires 3 like everyone else. Well played Microsoft, you got me on your grid now
  • edited November 2010
    Badassery can't be appointed by government my friend. Anyway, now that i'm more clear-headed I shall be sorting the impending rising out, we're historically quite good at that sort of thing ya know :cool:

Hm... As a man who knows his history (yes, International history too!) I feel myself wedged into a similar position to the British. Instead of waging an endless war of occupation until staging an election on the subject of freedom - I think I'll just liberate Ireland now... But I'm going to want, like, whiskey... for 30 years. Also, my very own castle on Loch Ness. Just because. Oh, and can I haunt villagers? I want to haunt villagers from my badass castle.
  • edited November 2010
    To quote The Eagles: "You may check [in] anytime, but you can never leave!" We're still marginally better than North Korea, though. Also, I thought I should add... it's legal here. Just saying.

Awesome!

Also:
    Elvenmonk wrote: »
    Age of Empires 3

Me too. And I already own it anyways!
  • edited November 2010
    I lost my copy of AoE 3 forever ago, not a great game, but worth .10. I'm just waiting for them to discount the PC version of BB:CT. $35 for it is too much considering I can pick it up for $10 on PS3 [which I have, I just want to support Aksys] but only in the US is the BB:CT PC version that high. Everywhere else it's like $15. Plus only able to be gotten through GFW site in America.
  • edited November 2010
    Hm... As a man who knows his history (yes, International history too!) I feel myself wedged into a similar position to the British. Instead of waging an endless war of occupation until staging an election on the subject of freedom - I think I'll just liberate Ireland now... But I'm going to want, like, whiskey... for 30 years. Also, my very own castle on Loch Ness. Just because. Oh, and can I haunt villagers? I want to haunt villagers from my badass castle.

*cough* Loch Ness is in Scotland *cough* I think you're thinking of Lough Neagh. You may have your castle, but be warned if you build it on the wrong side you'll be perilously close to me.

We could go hunting though
  • edited November 2010
    *cough* Loch Ness is in Scotland *cough* I think you're thinking of Lough Neagh. You may have your castle, but be warned if you build it on the wrong side you'll be perilously close to me.

We could go hunting though

FFFFFFFFFF-

I... I must look so profoundly ignorant. Worst day of my life.

But yeah, that sounds nice. Just remember your trigger discipline. Also, can my castle be made of obsidian and fire? And can it be called "The Keep?"
  • edited November 2010
    You should have claimed it was a joke. Or that you were thinking of something on the border of Ireland and Scotland. That would have been funny :p
  • edited November 2010
    Minutes for my pay-as-you go phone. Pretty boring but I got an around York shopping trip planned tomorrow to make up for it.
  • edited November 2010
    FFFFFFFFFF-

I... I must look so profoundly ignorant. Worst day of my life.

But yeah, that sounds nice. Just remember your trigger discipline. Also, can my castle be made of obsidian and fire? And can it be called "The Keep?"

Although I judge most by their knowledge of bodies of water in far-off and irrelevant lands, for you I shall make an exception.

The keep's an awesome name, but if you're building your castle from Satans lego box i'll be making excuses when you call me round. Nothing personal, but I like to have a cup of tay without getting the willy burnt off me by the walls
    Avistew wrote: »
    You should have claimed it was a joke. Or that you were thinking of something on the border of Ireland and Scotland. That would have been funny :p

When people think i'm Scottish it gives me a sad, though i'm near 100% certain they're winding me up
  • edited November 2010
    wonder-woman.jpg

It was awesome and Iv still got the 2nd disc to watch.
  • edited November 2010
    'Machinarium' from Steam, when it was on sale for $5.
  • edited November 2010
    Sam and Max seasons 2 and 3 with discs, and poster print set. Now off to find somewhere to buy my brother a Chuck t-shirt where the postage doesn't cost more than the shirt...
  • edited November 2010
    Bought a handmade pewter broach, a hand carved horn owl pin and a handcrafted leather bag at the old barley St. Nicholas Fayre on Friday. It's this neat medieval style fair and I had to stop myself from buying more. The broach and horn pin are going to be Xmas gifts for my grandmother and mother respectively.
  • edited November 2010
    Just bought a bunch of games from Amazon over the weekend!
  • edited November 2010
    The Indie Puzzle Pack on Steam yesterday. 5 puzzle games for $5. It included:

Cogs
    Droplitz
    Puzzle Dimension
    Shatter
    Tidalis

I hadn't heard of any of these games before, but I love puzzle games. :)
  • edited November 2010
    Phineas and Ferb: A Very Perry Christmas
  • edited November 2010
    Poker Night at the Inventory! Best five bucks I ever spent!
  • edited November 2010
    A Keyblade Keychain and a GPS.

I named the GPS GLaDOS. Scares my friends whenever she talks. Best drives ever.
  • edited November 2010
    A Keyblade Keychain

Copycat >__>

And well, copy pasting from My Games

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse Collector's DVD

Sam & Max Season Two Case File

Sam & Max Surfin' the Highway (Paperback)

Poker Night at the Inventory

Sam & Max Freelance Police - The Complete Animated Series

Puzzle Agent

Back to the Future
  • edited December 2010
    Take That - The Flood

I haven't received it yet, though, it's just that the payment has been cleared now.
  • edited December 2010
    Two jumpers and two jeans.
    But the jeans where to small so I had to sent them back, to get some bigger.
  • edited December 2010
    A gift for my Reddit Secret Santa. I hope he likes Hodgman!
  • edited December 2010
    Back to the Future pre-order. :)
  • edited December 2010
    Rock_Band_3_Keyboard.png

Unfortunately, despite the keyboard's arrival today, I won't have Rock Band 3 until three weeks from now, when I'm allowed to open it on Christmas. I bought the keyboard myself, though.
  • edited December 2010
    Why not just buy a regular keyboard that you can use for non-Rock Band applications also?
  • edited December 2010
    Well, now the last item I purchased was a MIDI cable so I can use my Rock Band keyboard for non-Rock Band applications. Real keyboards and the Rock Band MIDI adapter are expensive.
  • edited December 2010
    Real keyboards also typically have more than 25 keys :p
  • edited December 2010
    A new battery for my iPod.
  • edited December 2010

...meaning you can learn to play real music on them.
  • edited December 2010

You can only use midi one's on RB, and they're usually around 25 keys.
  • edited December 2010
    Strawberry Jam by Animal Collective
  • edited December 2010
    Last thing I bought... Christmas presents... so many... presents... Now I have to wrap them!
  • edited December 2010
    Current Blazblue DLC.
    So annoyed these characters aren't just unlockable.
    I'm such a sucker for it.
    (Looks like Marvel vs Capcom 3 is gonna do it too ... :'( )
Sign in to comment in this discussion.