The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Revenge%20of%20the%20Cybermen%20&%20Silver%20Nemesis%20DVD%20Box%20Set.jpg
    This. Even though I've seen all of the episodes in the set, it's only £3 at HMV.com!
  • edited January 2011
    I just got Monday Night Combat.
    I needed a new multiplayer game that lasts me until march 8th.
  • edited January 2011
    picture109.jpg

Another impulse buy
  • edited January 2011
    Three hundred dollars of textbooks. Though, my stat book is absolutely hilarious so I'm debating whether it is technically a textbook.
  • edited January 2011
    I just ordered a drawing tablet off of amazon so I won't have to dick around with MS paint anymore.
  • edited January 2011
    I just ordered a drawing tablet off of amazon so I won't have to dick around with MS paint anymore.

:DDD

Aside, I bought 'The Rainslick Precipice of Darkness - Episode Two.' Am slightly miffed that any subsequent episodes have been cancelled, but a fun couple of games, nonetheless.
  • edited January 2011
    mental-floss.jpg?w=438&h=6489780060784775.jpg

and...

mental_floss_2011-01_02_www.storemags.com_36112.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    An ounce of green.
  • edited January 2011
    Lonnie wrote: »
    An ounce of green.

Green what?
  • edited January 2011
    Green what?

Soylent
  • edited January 2011
    Kryptonite :)
  • edited January 2011
    A sleep aid, some Sharpie pens, and some Pop-Tarts.
  • edited January 2011
    Oh my god pop tarts, what sort? The marshmallows one are my favorite.
  • edited January 2011
    Chocolate chip cookie dough. So amazing, but I can only find them everywhere except the grocery store I always go to, so I only ever get them when I'm shopping somewhere else for some reason.

Also, I'm not usually a fan of cookie dough stuff, but these things are basically the chocolate chip cookie Pop-Tarts but with more frosting and not as dry.
  • edited January 2011
    Chocolate chip cookie dough. So amazing, but I can only find them everywhere except the grocery store I always go to, so I only ever get them when I'm shopping somewhere else for some reason.

Also, I'm not usually a fan of cookie dough stuff, but these things are basically the chocolate chip cookie Pop-Tarts but with more frosting and not as dry.

What country are you in? Here in New Zealand they dont sell them which i hate as in UK we have them.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm in the U.S. We've got s'mores here (which are disgusting), but not marshmallow. I'm not sure I can even imagine quite what that'd be like.
  • edited January 2011
    Lonnie wrote: »
    Kryptonite :)

Setting up a trap for Superman?
  • edited January 2011
    Friar wrote: »
    Revenge%20of%20the%20Cybermen%20&%20Silver%20Nemesis%20DVD%20Box%20Set.jpg
    This. Even though I've seen all of the episodes in the set, it's only £3 at HMV.com!

Scratch that. Darn you HMV!
    Which makes my previous purchase...
    20090929_311100113599?$ProdLarge$
    The Stiggy bank! It's a birthday present for a friend. Shhhh, don't tell!
  • edited January 2011
    Going to buy some of these, but I need to get of work first.

dc760942-3c82-4d57-8a3e-ba6b68d0ef68.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    Going to buy some of these, but I need to get of work first.

dc760942-3c82-4d57-8a3e-ba6b68d0ef68.jpg

I visited Scandinavia, and was briefly acquainted with this wonderful, wonderful beverage. And now I'm back in Australia, where nobody's heard of it. D:

Anyhow, I bought a song off iTunes.

Sung by Matthew Patel.

Who is S-L-ICK.
  • edited January 2011
    61NUcrwHqVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Watched the movie yesterday and really enjoyed it.
  • edited January 2011
    61NUcrwHqVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Watched the movie yesterday and really enjoyed it.

I own that, too!
  • edited January 2011
    00291862-788983_348.jpg?k=e8e5a671&pid=291862&s=catl

00292971-262713_348.jpg?k=33157ef3&pid=292971&s=catl

00289961-387475_348.jpg?k=a7193851&pid=289961&s=catl

I love the NBC Store.
  • edited January 2011
    A leather bound hardcover of The Illiad and The Odyssey. E-books can suck it.
  • edited January 2011
    PsF

Ordered this custom from imagewatch.com, a website which I hope is a real website and not just a scam that will steal my money. I will let you know if and when I receive the watch. Hopefully I get it in time for PAX East.
  • edited January 2011
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    PsF

Ordered this custom from imagewatch.com, a website which I hope is a real website and not just a scam that will steal my money. I will let you know if and when I receive the watch. Hopefully I get it in time for PAX East.

I hope you do. But of course, then I have to kill you.
  • edited January 2011
    thesims3.jpg
  • edited January 2011
    This CD, the band was suggested by a member on this forum!
    Midnight_Radio.jpg

Noir jazz stuff, it's great
  • edited January 2011
    I bought a jacket today on the way home from work. It cost far too much :(
  • edited January 2011
    JedExodus wrote: »
    I bought a jacket today on the way home from work. It cost far too much :(

Jackets usually cost a lot when they are super warm, was it super expensive and really really not that warm? If so I feel your pain, I bought this super warm looking jacket that had fleece lining, and I still feel the cold when I wear it
  • edited January 2011
    Well it wasn't super expensive, but i'm just off the back of buying one in Debenhams that had a bit of a 'wowza!" price tag. It's snug as a bug in a rug...having a tug

I dunno how warm the bad boy I bought today is yet though. I'll put through its paces tomorrow on my day off. I wouldn't mind a nice summer jacket as I refuse to expose my forearms EVER!!

Sucks about your jacket, but this winter has been fierce, you'd need some kind of bloody animal hide to keep the cold out
  • edited January 2011
    Well it wasn't super expensive, but i'm just off the back of buying one in Debenhams that had a bit of a 'wowza!" price tag. It's snug as a bug in a rug...having a tug

I dunno how warm the bad boy I bought today is yet though. I'll put through its paces tomorrow on my day off. I wouldn't mind a nice summer jacket as I refuse to expose my forearms EVER!!

Sucks about your jacket, but this winter has been fierce, you'd need some kind of bloody animal hide to keep the cold out

True, just when I thought it was starting to warm up I was greeted with minus temperatures again this morning, I hate having to de-ice the car :(
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2011
    I wouldn't mind a nice summer jacket as I refuse to expose my forearms EVER!!

Oh goodness, why??

There have been times when the wind is so cold it feels like it's trying to eat my face.
  • edited January 2011
    The Whispered World.
  • edited January 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Oh goodness, why??

Gotta cover up the jailhouse tats babe. Nah, pale arms and dark hair leaves me with a minor body issue I guess. I don't mind that much, just when all the gorgeous tanned shiny teeth people come out from under their parasols, as they pass their empty martini glass to me and ask me to refill it for them like a 'good chap'

By the time I come back with the drink they've usually buggered off on a jetski
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2011
    Gotta cover up the jailhouse tats babe. Nah, pale arms and dark hair leaves me with a minor body issue I guess. I don't mind that much, just when all the gorgeous tanned shiny teeth people come out from under their parasols, as they pass their empty martini glass to me and ask me to refill it for them like a 'good chap'

By the time I come back with the drink they've usually buggered off on a jetski

Dude, you're cute enough that no one's going to look twice at your arms. Except maybe the tanned shiny-teeth people, but they're just looking for that martini you took so damn long in bringing.

Seriously, your service is terrible. Fix that.
  • edited January 2011
    Also, most of the tanned people had pale skin too, but then they decided to stop covering their arms at all times >.>
    Seriously, sun makes your skin darker and your hairs lighter. Just go at it slowly so you don't burn.

I have pale skin and dark hairs too, but I love it. I think it looks great. Also, I don't tan ever, I burn, so I need to use lots of sunscreen... I guess maybe I should cover up a bit more, too, come to think of it :P
  • edited January 2011
    Monday Night Combat on Steam. Is it weird that I just bought a $15 game to basically see the Fruit F**ker?
  • edited January 2011
    Avistew wrote: »
    Also, most of the tanned people had pale skin too, but then they decided to stop covering their arms at all times >.>
    Seriously, sun makes your skin darker and your hairs lighter. Just go at it slowly so you don't burn.

Become that which I hate, there's a thought. Like yourself I don't tan, but I don't burn too much either. I go a wee bit red, but that's it.

I love the heat though, nothing better than a hot day when all ye can do is just take it handy :)
    Dude, you're cute enough that no one's going to look twice at your arms.

Dawww, thank you, you are sweet :)
    Seriously, your service is terrible. Fix that.

WHAT!? I'll fix you, ye aul bint!!!
  • edited February 2011
    A Gamepark Caanoo (£102 with shipping)
    (Need one for homebrews as my PSP was dropped in the toilet a while ago and though recovered to a functioning degree, the battery had broke, the memory card sometimes forgets what is on it, the D-pad is dodgy (left and right are barely responsive), the square button is also dodgy, and the screen shows signs of water damage (it works but there are some whit-ish marks at the very top and very bottom of the screen). Plus I hate the cheese-grater nub (which oddly enough, works...), and the DS is too underpowered, and the homebrew scene is pretty much dead now...).

A 16 GB microsd (£16 with shipping)
    (for my caanoo. I want to watch Sam and Max and Robot Chicken on it on the go AND listen to my music on it! :D)

Kodak ESP 5210 All-in-one printer (£70) and Cartridges (£20)
    (Needed to replace ink in printer, bought a new one instead. Has Wifi, AND Ink is much cheaper in the long run (£20 for BOTH cartridges). Cartridges also easy to install, and
    Printer is very easy to set up and use)

Runscape 2 month membership (£8)
    (Its for research purposes...)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.