The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Avistew wrote: »
    Also, most of the tanned people had pale skin too, but then they decided to stop covering their arms at all times >.>
    Seriously, sun makes your skin darker and your hairs lighter. Just go at it slowly so you don't burn.

I have pale skin and dark hairs too, but I love it. I think it looks great. Also, I don't tan ever, I burn, so I need to use lots of sunscreen... I guess maybe I should cover up a bit more, too, come to think of it :P

I've got darker hairs on my arms, luckily they've tanned from years of work. Which is strange, because mostly I don't tan. I mean, you need sunglasses to look at my legs! Mostly, I burn then go pale again, but with extra freckles...

Last thing I bought... honey mustard pretzel nuggets. I had no idea the local deli had them!
  • edited February 2011
    A yellow belt.

:D
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2011
    A yellow belt.

I was about to ask which martial art you do, then realised you probably didn't mean THAT kind of yellow belt.
  • edited February 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    I was about to ask which martial art you do, then realised you probably didn't mean THAT kind of yellow belt.

Wait, you can buy yellow belts that aren't for martial arting? What a fashion faux-pas!
  • edited February 2011
    I got a prostitute, but she wouldn't let me post a picture...

(I miss Fawful! :()
  • edited February 2011
    TomPravetz wrote: »
    I got a prostitute, but she wouldn't let me post a picture...
    SHE? I'm shocked!
    (I miss Fawful! :()
    Tl9KI.png
  • edited February 2011
    Hi there, Fawful impersonator who may or may not be a new account by the real Fawful. Nice meeting you.
  • edited February 2011
    Falawful is an imposter, I'd wager. I demand the return of the genuine article. The ban had better be temporary.
    edited February 2011
    Did someone say "Secret Falafel"?

Attachment not found.
  • edited February 2011
    That is the single most beautiful reply to anything ever.
  • edited February 2011
    Falawful is an impersonator who was only created to respond to my post... I feel important! :D
    edited February 2011
    Just ordered a bunch of geeky goodies from Amazon, all of them nice and cheap, and free shipping to boot. I love Amazon.

I rarely buy books, DVDs etc for myself, so it will be a lovely treat when this package arrives. :D

Planet Earth BBC series box set (David Attenborough, ooh yes)

51QXDYFQF7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Nation (Terry Pratchett)

51OVBmKOCUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Unseen Academicals (Terry Pratchett)

518rmVKDkdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Runaway Trilogy (even though I already have the first two, this is cheaper than getting the third installment by itself)

51JKoON1JoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • edited February 2011
    Box confirmed for good taste
    edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    Gear of War 2, brand new, £4.99 (around $7.50). Also, XBox Live Gold account (plus two free games... eventually) for £24.99 (around ($35-40).

Some nice bargains, I'm sure you'll agree.
  • edited February 2011
    3211_4813_200_f?$pdp-265$

Shoes.
  • edited February 2011
    Some new mags, a range bag and lastly, my favourite...

A BILLIE HOLIDAY VINYL!!!!!!!1
  • edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    shirt-2.jpg
    £15.99
    and
    pp32399-doctor-who-exploding-tardis-van-gogh-poster.jpg
    £3.99
  • edited February 2011
    Scrapbooking paper and pearls... and 5 DVD tins - 2x Firefly, 2x Goblet of Fire and 1x Austin Powers.
  • edited February 2011
    1_20110128072433545233x233_queenie.jpg
  • edited February 2011
    USO

It's real! Hooray!
  • edited February 2011
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    USO

It's real! Hooray!

You wear your watch on your right wrist! Are you left-handed?
  • edited February 2011
    The Sam and Max Fan Calendar! I really, really, really am in need of one now, but am glad I waited for GinnyN and the other artists to finish their project! :p
  • edited February 2011
    You wear your watch on your right wrist! Are you left-handed?

I'm right-handed. At least, I thought I was. Now you have me wondering, since I find it much more difficult to put it onto my left wrist using my right hand. Probably just because I'm used to putting it on my right wrist.
  • edited February 2011
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    I'm right-handed. At least, I thought I was. Now you have me wondering, since I find it much more difficult to put it onto my left wrist using my right hand. Probably just because I'm used to putting it on my right wrist.

I always wear watches on my left wrist because it allows me to check what time it is without stopping to use my right hand. So if I'm writing for instance, I can check the time without having to stop writing. I guess I assumed it was more common to wear your watch on your non-dominant hand for that reason, and because I've never noticed people to do otherwise. But I might be wrong here!
    The last thing I purchased was peanut butter M&Ms from a vending machine so I could get change from my 5 dollar bill to make a phone call from the airport (Stupid San Francisco airport phones not accepting credit cards, WTH?).
  • edited February 2011
    I always wear watches on my left wrist because it allows me to check what time it is without stopping to use my right hand. So if I'm writing for instance, I can check the time without having to stop writing. I guess I assumed it was more common to wear your watch on your non-dominant hand for that reason, and because I've never noticed people to do otherwise. But I might be wrong here!
    The last thing I purchased was peanut butter M&Ms from a vending machine so I could get change from my 5 dollar bill to make a phone call from the airport (Stupid San Francisco airport phones not accepting credit cards, WTH?).

You are lucky, here in the UK I've never seen a vending machine that accepts notes or cards.

Also the last thing I bought was an oil filter for my car. Fun!
  • edited February 2011
    GeorgeC wrote: »
    You are lucky, here in the UK I've never seen a vending machine that accepts notes or cards.

Also the last thing I bought was an oil filter for my car. Fun!

You are a liar sir. Those machines in car parks totally take notes.
    Also change machines at amusements
  • edited February 2011
    JedExodus wrote: »
    You are a liar sir. Those machines in car parks totally take notes.
    Also change machines at amusements

I meant food vending machine :(
  • edited February 2011
    I meant food vending machine :(

Too late, your reputation is now irredeemably sullied :p
  • edited February 2011
    Too late, your reputation is now irredeemably sullied :p

Really? it must be in negative figures now, I hardly had any reputation to begin with :winslow:
  • edited February 2011

Yeah, I thought they would though because they do in Chicken Little >.> First I looked for a change machine but there weren't any either (there were plenty of them in the Edmonton airport... Just like all their phones accepted credit cards. Stupid SFO).
  • edited February 2011
    A copy of Dawn Metropolis.Anamanaguchi FTW!
  • edited February 2011
    On Steam I just bought.

id Super Pack, containing 22 games.
    Gothic Universe Edition, containing 3 games.
    The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.
  • edited February 2011
    Tex Murphy games from GOG. They're 60% off and I already have 1+2, so I paid $12 for the rest. Not too bad.
  • edited February 2011
    Just pre-ordered the fuck out of Portal 2 on Steam :)
  • edited February 2011
    Just pre-ordered the fuck out of Portal 2 on Steam :)

It's available?????? OK. Bye again. I got some pre-ordering to do.

EDIT: IT'S MINE BABY!!! WOO!!!!
  • edited February 2011
    New Radiohead album.
  • edited February 2011
    new radiohead album.

booo!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.