The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Why dont you preorder one. You only have to pay $50 on gamestop and the rest the day it comes out.

I don't think pre-orders are available yet in the UK... :(
  • edited December 2010
    I don't think pre-orders are available yet in the UK... :(

oh.
  • edited December 2010
    Pre-orders will likely go up in the UK on the 19th, once they announce the release date and pricing details. So yeah, we may have to wait a little longer to order, but you don't have to pay anything to pre-order chances are it'll be sent to you a day or two before the official release (assuming you order online). So I think we get the better deal in the end :)
  • edited December 2010
    chances are it'll be sent to you a day or two before the official release (assuming you order online).

Can't see that happening. I preordered the Halo Reach XBox Slim (which released on September 14th) from Amazon, and when I got the package it had a big sticker on it DO NOT DELIVER BEFORE SEPTEMBER 14TH. Games are one thing, but consoles are too big of a deal to break the street release.
  • edited December 2010
    I'll wait until the 3DSi XL Micro Lite Color SP Elite 3000 Slim comes out before I buy one.
  • edited December 2010
    I'll wait until the 3DSi XL Micro Lite Color SP Elite 3000 Slim comes out before I buy one.

Seconded. I got a GBA SP and a DS Lite, but not the original version of either, and I definitely think that was the right choice.
  • edited December 2010
    Ehh Ill just take the first version and not get the other versions that will come out unless it is a massive change like adding 3d without glasses:D
  • edited December 2010

I'll buy it when it comes out and then just buy the revisions too. :p
  • edited December 2010
    I'll buy it when it comes out and then just buy the revisions too. :p

Someone has a little too much money
  • edited December 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Ehh Ill just take the first version and not get the other versions that will come out unless it is a massive change like adding 3d without glasses:D

I pretty certain the 3DS doesn't need glasses.
    I think it uses viewpoint trickery, thats adjustable (can be turned off as well I think) to get that 3D effect.
  • edited December 2010
    I think it uses viewpoint trickery, thats adjustable (can be turned off as well I think) to get that 3D effect.
    QFT. No glasses required. 'course, that makes it impossible to see what all the fuss is about unless you're actually playing one, but...
  • edited December 2010
    'course, that makes it impossible to see what all the fuss is about unless you're actually playing one, but...

Lies. :p
  • edited December 2010
    Epic Mickey
    Wii Points Card
    And Yet It Moves
    Super Mario 64
    Weezer- Hurley

Yeah, post-christmas Binge

Edit: Also got more stuff from Amazon.

Kid Beyond- Amplivate
    Family Guy- It's A Trap!
    Homestar Runner's Everything Else Vols. 2 & 3
    Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Boxset
    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World the Movie
  • edited December 2010
    I've recently made this order from Amazon:

Psych - Season 1 [DVD]
    Firefly [DVD]
    Serenity [DVD]
    Fable III [360]

with some Christmas money I got.

There's still a few things I'd like to get, such as Scott Pilgrim & Inception on DVD and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for the 360. Hopefully I can get them soon.
  • edited December 2010
    Yesterday I bought perfume, red bed sheet, dot markers, 2 BBQ pork buns, chocolate elves, Witches Incorporated and Science of Discworld 2.
  • edited December 2010

Oh it is without glasses. That was an example from dsi to 3ds. If it is a change that big, then Ill get the next revision.
    If it is oh bigger, than Ill do without it.

Still cant wait for this 3ds.
  • edited January 2011
    Bloody Good Time.

And, since I found out the developer wouldn't earn jack unless 2.7 million copies would be sold (and they expect it wouldn't nearly reach as much sales as that) I also bought one copy for my brother. You gotta give them some slack, most of their royalties are eaten by Ubisoft anyway.
  • edited January 2011
    The SMB Soundtrack CD!
    nicetomeatyou.png
  • edited January 2011
    book6sp_pho_medium.jpg?1292580124

The hardcover signed version of Penny Arcade Volume #6.
  • edited January 2011
    A cookie cutter in the shape of a carrot.
  • edited January 2011
    Just bought/won Nightwish's 'Lokikirja' in what was some pretty close bidding in the end.
  • edited January 2011
    Return of the Jedi and the Kevin Costner Robin Hood movie. :D
  • edited January 2011
    Return of the Jedi and the Kevin Costner Robin Hood movie. :D

A good movie and a bad movie. How nice.
  • edited January 2011
    Moved phone company.
    Sleeping Ear Plugs. (I hate when people snore)
    Nickelback - Curb, The State, All the Right Reasons.
    Alestorm - Black Sails at Midnight, Captain Morgan's Revenge.
  • edited January 2011
    Nickelback - Curb, The State, All the Right Reasons.
    Alestorm - Black Sails at Midnight, Captain Morgan's Revenge.

^ Mostly CDs which I should buy, myself, at some stage. Alestorm are a fun band which I have taken a liking to, especially being a fan of all things piratey.

And, as for Nickelback, I only own "The Long Road" and "All the Right Reasons", both of which I think are great modern rock albums, by the way.
  • edited January 2011
    Sleeping Ear Plugs. (I hate when people snore).

What kind do you use? I have tried several (foam, silicone, plastic) but I have very sensitive ears and all of them caused ear infections. I'd rather take the snoring.
  • edited January 2011
    I bought these.

I have slept with big yellow ones before, but they where mostly for people working with loud machines.
    So I found these designed for women, for sleeping. So I will just give them a try as I not normally sleep with ear plugs.
    But the nights are getting very very long, so now I want to do anything to get a good night sleep when I am together with my boyfriend. :)
    Hayden wrote: »
    ^ Mostly CDs which I should buy, myself, at some stage. Alestorm are a fun band which I have taken a liking to, especially being a fan of all things piratey.

And, as for Nickelback, I only own "The Long Road" and "All the Right Reasons", both of which I think are great modern rock albums, by the way.

I can only say that I agree, and buy them. :D
  • edited January 2011
    But the nights are getting very very long, so now I want to do anything to get a good night sleep when I am together with my boyfriend. :)

I rarely have a good night's sleep when I'm together with my boyfriend :p
  • edited January 2011
    I picked up some old adventure classics, I'm WELL overdue when it comes to replaying these.
  • edited January 2011
    Just preorderd Pokemon White(no Im not racist) and Super Street Fighter 4 3d edition
  • edited January 2011
    M&M's from a vending machine
  • edited January 2011
    One of the last remaining rooms at a DragonCon host hotel. Go me.
  • edited January 2011
    Yesterday I bought some earbuds, to replace a pair that my cat chewed through the cable. I'd only had those for a little over a week before the loveable monster got them.
  • edited January 2011
    die-0.jpg

Hooray
  • edited January 2011
    /thread
  • edited January 2011
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    Huge 20-sided die

Hooray

You studied at Gygax Polyhedral?
  • edited January 2011
    Dr-Who-Series-5-Soundtrack-Cover-300x300.jpg