The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I've had longer hair than that as well. It's the combination of the hair, the soft facial features, and the glasses, I think.

And yes, Colorado really is an awesome state. Possibly even the best state.
  • edited March 2011

So, how is Cartman recently?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2011
    I've had longer hair than that as well. It's the combination of the hair, the soft facial features, and the glasses, I think.

Yes, I think it's the combination of long hair and looking like a woman.

It does indeed look pretty awesome from the outside. If and when I ever get to road trip across the US, Colorado is definitely going to be on the itinerary.

On a note unrelated to Denver, even though everyone I know seems to dislike this guy's music, this song expresses in perfection my feelings about the Rocky Mountains, Pike's Peak, etc. even though it never mentions any location names.

That song just became my latest purchase. Thanks!
  • edited March 2011
    So, how is Cartman recently?

I know I've been through North Park, but I don't think I've ever been to South Park. I don't think there's much of anything in either location.
  • edited March 2011
    Ol' Retro lucked out again! :D

This morning I managed to get 3 snes games for a tenner.

Stunt Race FX (one off my wishlist! :D), Sim City, and Aero The Acrobat (Its not a brilliant platformer, but its still pretty good).

Good stuff! :D

I think that once I get Donkey Kong Country, I'll stop.
    (Since that is the last SNES game I really want to get!!)
  • edited March 2011
    Rock Band DLC. "Policy of Truth" by Depeche Mode.
  • edited March 2011
    I just bought another Super Nintendo!

Sounds pretty crazy! Especially since I paid £49 for this one and only £22.50 for the other one!

But you see there are two main differences:

1. This one has two controller with it, the other only had 1
    2. The games

And boy is the second reason important.

You see this new Snes game with 4 games vs 6 games the other one has.
    But these 4 games are much more valuable.
    How valuable do you ask? well

1. Yoshi's Island = £15-20 (This is just a single cart!!)
    2. Super Mario Allstars + Super Mario World = £10-15 (Again, its only a cart)
    3. Donkey Kong Country = £10 (cart)
    4. Super Mario Kart = £5-7 (cart)

So thats £40 in cart value alone!!

What I plan to do is keep Donkey Kong Country, Allstars and World, and Maybe Yoshi's Island (as I already have the GBA version), and sell my extra Super Nintendo, Mario Kart and Super Mario allstars, along with Street Fighter 2 (maybe, since I already have Turbo and Super), Krusty's Funhouse, and Nigel Mansell, and maybe a spare controller or two (I have two third party ones on the way).

Worse comes to worse, I can sell the main collection afterwards and get most of my money back! :D
    (If not make a small profit hehe! >: D)
  • edited March 2011
    pizza without cheese.
  • edited March 2011
    zounds! wrote: »
    pizza without cheese.

So bread with tomato sauce?
  • edited March 2011
    Jurassic park the game, a stack of books, dinner for my sexy wife and I on a date night, and a bunch of clothes for my kids... That has been my weekend so far.
  • edited March 2011
    dX7bX.jpg

ew4nw.jpg
  • edited March 2011
    You bought one shoe?
  • edited March 2011
    I think I have those same shoes.... I'm not getting up to confirm....
  • edited March 2011
    Yeah, I bought it to throw at my screen whenever I die in Ninja Gaiden NES.

Of course I bought a pair.
  • edited March 2011
    How horrible would it have been if he only had one leg? He would have been all "yeah that's right one shoe, you wanna kick my cane out from under me and make out with my girlfriend as long as you're laughing at me?"

Whoa! I really went dark there.
  • edited March 2011
    Irishmile wrote: »
    How horrible would it have been if he only had one leg? He would have been all "yeah that's right one shoe, you wanna kick my cane out from under me and make out with my girlfriend as long as you're laughing at me?"

Too far, man. Too far.
  • edited March 2011
    Well, it looks like karma has finally caught up with me. After making fun of Comrade Pants so much, now I'M the butt of the amputee jokes! Karma; she's a bitch.
  • edited March 2011
    Zeek wrote: »
    So bread with tomato sauce?
    by that logic you could just say "so bread with tomato sauce and cheese?" It's still cooked ya know :p and it still has toppings. :cool: Not lactose intolerant just hate cheese.
  • edited March 2011
    zounds! wrote: »
    by that logic you could just say "so bread with tomato sauce and cheese?" It's still cooked ya know :p and it still has toppings. :cool: Not lactose intolerant just hate cheese.

it sounds like trailer park pizza
  • edited March 2011
    Zelda II: The Adventure of Link on the Virtual Console. Also, I found an unexpected gift copy of Tales 105 when I got on the shop channel to buy it.
  • edited March 2011
    Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters for PS2
    Escape from Monkey Island for PS2 (Now I have finally completed the collection)
    Hellgate: Exodus
    Hellgate: Goetia
    Hellgate: Covenant

Wanted to buy a BaliYo, but I kept getting some error.
  • edited March 2011
    MadCaddies-DuckAndCover.jpg

Opening track Road Rash alone is ridiculously infectious
  • edited March 2011
    Petrol, or GAS as you americans call it.

Why do you call it gas anyway? What do you call the gas in your home? Gas too?
  • edited March 2011
    GeorgeC wrote: »
    Petrol, or GAS as you americans call it.

Why do you call it gas anyway? What do you call the gas in your home? Gas too?

Short for gasoline. And yes, they call gas gas too.
    Personally, I find calling it "petrol" weirder than calling it "gas". There are more ingredients in it than just petrol.
  • edited March 2011
    Avistew wrote: »
    Short for gasoline. And yes, they call gas gas too.
    Personally, I find calling it "petrol" weirder than calling it "gas". There are more ingredients in it than just petrol.

Oops! Fair point. We have our differences :(
    I'd like to call it gas, but people just go "DO YOU THINK YOU'RE AMERICAN OR SOMETHING LOL"

Calling it "petrol" sounds too snooty, like how we say mum instead of mom. Mom sounds better
  • edited March 2011
    Pokémon White. I wouldn't have bothered picking it up on release day, but today overlaps with the last day of the Celebi distribution at GameStop, so I figured I'd see if I could get it on White as well. Turns out it only works on the older games. Oh well, it was worth a shot and now I don't have to go out later this week.

Pokémon Black. I wouldn't have bought it during release month if not for 1. the Victini download and 2. the $15 in Target gift cards I got when I bought White and some ink cartridges last week.
  • edited March 2011
    Around 3000 MS points, and SNK VS Capcom Cardfighters DS because...uh...it was less than 10 dollars? Because it's SvC? Because PAL boxes are cool? I dunno, I just did.
  • edited March 2011
    5dg.gif

To be clear, the new purchase is anamanaguchi's 7" single Airbrushed, which came with lenticular cover art. It's no longer available apparently. It just happened to go really well with my lenticular hat
  • edited March 2011
    yhst-92092680382178_2150_6572

I already had the normal version, but the instrumentals + weird rewrites made me want this one, too.
  • edited March 2011
    354173ps_500h.jpg

Pre Ordered
  • edited March 2011
    sailortoy.jpg
  • edited March 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    sailortoy.jpg

I know a friend who would go crazy over that.

Me not so much. I was not much of a fan of sailor moon.
    (I prefered Tenchi Muyo more...)

(EDIT: I want one of these! (so cute! (I find it very odd that a 20 year old would want a cabbit)))
  • edited March 2011
    I know a friend who would go crazy over that.

Me not so much. I was not much of a fan of sailor moon.
    (I prefered Tenchi Muyo more...)

I love Tenchi 2 I got all the dvds. Im also Tenchi X Ryoko fan :P
  • edited March 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    I love Tenchi 2 I got all the dvds. Im also Tenchi X Ryoko fan :P

I will admit that I don't have the DVDs, (One day I'm going to track them all down and watch them from start to finish!), but I remembered how much I loved watching them back when Toonami was at its prime. (That was my main exposure to anime as a child)
    And who isn't a Tenchi X Ryoko fan!?
    (Ryoko is not the best fit for Tenchi, but the others are so dull, stupid, or stuck up! XD)
  • edited March 2011
    FxJWu.jpg

Dxi82.jpg

vMrXH.jpg
  • edited March 2011
    FxJWu.jpg

I can see you're a man with taste...
  • edited March 2011
    265x265px-LS-959b10bb_B003U6SJUY-51Gi8YPO04L.jpg
  • edited March 2011
    265x265px-LS-959b10bb_B003U6SJUY-51Gi8YPO04L.jpg

Approved.
  • edited March 2011
    51mBUVHldeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

21Wk11X2mRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    ^For the 3DS. Not really sure I need 32 GB, but my body is ready.
  • edited March 2011
    51mBUVHldeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Damn you in the USA!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.