The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    My Jeep Wrangler :)
  • edited April 2011
    The Myst IV soundtrack via iTunes, and the Myst V soundtrack and the Uru soundtrack directly from Cyan Worlds. :)
  • edited April 2011
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    The Myst IV soundtrack via iTunes, and the Myst V soundtrack and the Uru soundtrack directly from Cyan Worlds. :)

I'm imagining two soundtracks loaded with the sound of wind whistling through the trees
  • edited April 2011
    JedExodus wrote: »
    I'm imagining two soundtracks loaded with the sound of wind whistling through the trees

Your imagination is wrong.
  • edited April 2011
    518BERYKMnL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
  • edited April 2011
    WrestleMania_XXVII.jpg
    I ordered the Pay PeR View.
  • edited April 2011
    xUc7i.png

9lIqA.png
  • edited April 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    WrestleMania_XXVII.jpg
    I ordered the Pay PeR View.
    I bought tickets, but no one good was involved so I gave them to some homeless guy in lieu of booze money.
  • edited April 2011
    I bought a burrito. I would post a picture, but it is now gone.
  • edited April 2011
    I bought tickets, but no one good was involved so I gave them to some homeless guy in lieu of booze money.

I said thank you at the time!
  • edited April 2011
    RUSH(2.50 right now) and one of those charaty TF2 hats for Japan.
  • edited April 2011
    I bought a burrito. I would post a picture, but it is now gone.

POST THE WRAPPER! SCAN lT, ALLY! l KNOW YOU CAN!

coolsome wrote: »
    I said thank you at the time!

That was you? Epic.
  • edited April 2011
    POST THE WRAPPER! SCAN lT, ALLY! l KNOW YOU CAN!

I have no scanner, sadly, and the wrapper has now vanished into the trashcan anyways. I'll try next time, but I can't promise anything. Food of any sort tends to vanish rather quickly around me.
  • edited April 2011
    I have no scanner, sadly, and the wrapper has now vanished into the trashcan anyways. I'll try next time, but I can't promise anything. Food of any sort tends to vanish rather quickly around me.

Ok. I believe you... for now. Also, I guess it's worth noting that my last purchase was coffee. Coffee which I poured into my Aperture Science mug and... um... enhanced.
  • edited April 2011
    Ok. I believe you... for now. Also, I guess it's worth noting that my last purchase was coffee. Coffee which I poured into my Aperture Science mug and... um... enhanced.

You have an Aperture Science mug? Jealous!
  • edited April 2011
    I had been thinking about getting the Telltale CSI games for a little while, and so after trying the demos for all of them I went ahead and looked for the best deals I could get for them. And so I got all of them for £18.90 which included the two 369 Interactive games. I call 6 games for just under £19 a win.

Playing the demos did make me remember that I had played one of the games before - 3 Dimensions of Murder. I think I borrowed a friend's copy. Still, it's been a fair while since I played it and I didn't remember all of the details of the demo case so I should be able to play through it with an almost blank slate.
  • edited April 2011

D7Qe7l.jpg

You jelly, Ally?
  • edited April 2011
    D7Qe7l.jpg

You jelly, Ally?

Very. My current mug is plain white and doesn't say anything on it. I suppose it's a minimalist mug.
  • edited April 2011

You can too!

Also: Black Mesa and more.
  • edited April 2011
    Very. My current mug is plain white and doesn't say anything on it. I suppose it's a minimalist mug.

Not that there's anything wrong with minimalism. Oh, hey; THREAD DERAILMENT.

Noooo! My precious secrets! Next you'll be sharing the recipe for vodka coffee, you monster!
  • edited April 2011

I love Thinkgeek! Most of my Christmas presents come from there!
    Not that there's anything wrong with minimalism. Oh, hey; THREAD DERAILMENT.

Minimalism is fun.
    Noooo! My precious secrets! Next you'll be sharing the recipe for vodka coffee, you monster!

I think I know this one.

Vodka+coffee?
  • edited April 2011

Vodka+coffee?

What's it like, reading people's minds? I mean, is it fun, scary or some strange mixture?
  • edited April 2011
    What's it like, reading people's minds? I mean, is it fun, scary or some strange mixture?

I could explain...but then I'd have to kill you. Sorry, that's just the way it works.
  • edited April 2011
    I could explain...but then I'd have to kill you. Sorry, that's just the way it works.

Oh well. It was a good run, life. Now tell me.
    (Bluff called.)
  • edited April 2011
    I love Thinkgeek! Most of my Christmas presents come from there!

You know, this reminds me that I never shared my April Fool's Day purchases on here.

Astronaut Ice Cream (Neapolitan)
    Thinkgeek's 2011 April Fool's Day free shirt
    Personal Soundtrack T-Shirt
    Rubik's Slide
    Mario ? Block candy tin
    Zelda Hylian Shield mints

And on Woot, I beat level 4 of the Crapshoot game and earned the privilege of buying...

Random Crap - Level 5

I'm so anxious to see what my "three items and a bag of some sort" turn out to be.
  • edited April 2011
    Oh well. It was a good run, life. Now tell me.
    (Bluff called.)

The joke's on you. I use a low level psychic field that tracks down IP addresses and infiltrates the minds of users as they sit by their computers. It is very sophisticated.

Now, my ninjas will have to kill everyone who reads this. Look how much work you've just caused me!
  • edited April 2011
    D7Qe7l.jpg

My individuality is suffering now. Curse you, ThinkGeek, for making me believe that I was unique in terms of my choice in beverage containers.
  • edited April 2011
    The joke's on you. I use a low level psychic field that tracks down IP addresses and infiltrates the minds of users as they sit by their computers. It is very sophisticated.

Now, my ninjas will have to kill everyone who reads this. Look how much work you've just caused me!

Psh. We all know it was only a matter of time before you went apeshit on the forums anyway. I just gave you an excuse. :p

My individuality is suffering now. Curse you, ThinkGeek, for making me believe that I was unique in terms of my choice in beverage containers.

It's totally cool. You don't have a Soviet visor cap, which this picture reveals I possess. So your individuality exists, it's just not as good as mine.
  • edited April 2011
    Psh. We all know it was only a matter of time before you went apeshit on the forums anyway. I just gave you an excuse. :p

Hope you're happy. The paperwork alone is going to take me months!
  • edited April 2011
    Hope you're happy. The paperwork alone is going to take me months!

Reasonably happy, yes.
  • edited April 2011
    It's totally cool. You don't have a Soviet visor cap, which this picture reveals I possess. So your individuality exists, it's just not as good as mine.

The picture does not accurately depict the Societ cap's true physical nature. I'm afraid I'm going to have to view a better picture before I make further judgement on your individuality.
  • edited April 2011
    Reasonably happy, yes.

In that case, I will send you my paperwork. :D
  • edited April 2011
    The picture does not accurately depict the Soviet cap's true physical nature. I'm afraid I'm going to have to view a better picture before I make further judgement on your individuality.

Taking and uploading a new picture is effort, though. Just take my word for it.

In that case, I will send you my paperwork. :D

Right, I'll forward that to my secretary. I have one of those, you know.
  • edited April 2011
    Right, I'll forward that to my secretary. I have one of those, you know.

Where? Under the mug?
  • edited April 2011
    Taking and uploading a new picture is effort, though. Just take my word for it.

You do seem rather confident in yourself and yet, you haven't given me any indication as to just how reliable 'your word' truly is. I suppose we'll simply have to accept the situation as one that has reached deadlock.
  • edited April 2011
    Where? Under the mug?

Just barely out of frame. Maybe behind the laptop or something. I dunno.

You do seem rather confident in yourself and yet, you haven't given me any indication as to just how reliable 'your word' truly is. I suppose we'll simply have to accept the situation as one that has reached deadlock.

Well I guess we will, won't we?
  • edited April 2011
    Just barely out of frame. Maybe behind the laptop or something. I dunno.

Uh huh. Sounds like hand-waving to me. And I've taken enough math classes to know waving hands when I see them. Or, you know, don't.
  • edited April 2011
    Uh huh. Sounds like hand-waving to me. And I've taken enough math classes to know waving hands when I see them. Or, you know, don't.

Hand waving? How do you mean?
  • edited April 2011
    Hand waving? How do you mean?

Handwaving (v): (i) glossing over details for which there is no basis in order to bypass an explanation; (ii) what math professors do when you ask them a direct question.

Dictionary of Alcoremortis
  • edited April 2011
    Handwaving (v): (i) glossing over details for which there is no basis in order to bypass an explanation; (ii) what math professors do when you ask them a direct question.

Dictionary of Alcoremortis

Jedi mind trick, got it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.